• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCG Overdose?

1. #21 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh my goodness! I have a friend who overdosed herself with HCG before. Guess what? She suffered from a certain disease. First, she noticed that her urination reduced. She was not urinating as much as before. Then, we found out she was already suffering from OHSS. It is the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. I suggest she take a rest from taking HCG first and see a doctor just to ensure whether her health is still okay or not.
  2. #22 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you still have to eat something even when you are on HCG diet. You just have to make sure that you are eating healthy foods. Tell your wife not to overdo it as she might suffer from several side effects caused by HCG overdose. Severe pelvic pain is just one of the many side effects of HCG overdose.
  3. #23 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello. How is your wife doing now? Were you able to tell her the possible risks she might suffer if she overdose herself with HCG? Is she still under the HCG diet? Hopefully, everything will turn out good for her. I also hope you can provide us an update on how your wife is doing now with her HCG diet.
  4. #24 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Did your wife suffer from any side effect? Ask her if she is feeling alright or if she is feeling something odd about her body. There are a lot of side effects we can relate to HCG overdose. Your wife does not really need to skip meals as long as she can commit to the below 1,000 calorie diet a day. Well, HCG diet is really demanding that some people might think we are already overdoing it when it fact, we are just following the right procedure.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sandstorm For This Useful Post:

captainamerica (20th September 2015)

6. #25 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can only say you are overdosing on something when you take more dose than your body can. How much HCG does she take a day? On the other hand, you said that your wife did not eat much for 2 days, but that does not mean that she did not anything right? Those who never tried to go on an HCG diet might thin that those who are going through this diet is overdoing it. It is mainly because the diet itself is strict. For you, it might seem like she is not eating well, but if she is taking 500 calories a day, then she is definitely doing the right.

The best thing you can do is ask her how much calories she take a day and ask her the dose she is taking on a daily basis. With these facts, we will be able to help you assess whether she is overdoing it or not.