• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tried it

1. #21 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's still questionable if the effects of PT-141 are that much different compared to M2. There are claims that pt-141 can cause pigmentation. I think it depends on the dosage and frequency of usage. If it's used too often, then it's possible that it will produce the same pigmentation as m2 does.
  2. #22 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I think it's still questionable if the effects of PT-141 are that much different compared to M2. There are claims that pt-141 can cause pigmentation. I think it depends on the dosage and frequency of usage. If it's used too often, then it's possible that it will produce the same pigmentation as m2 does.
    Yeah, I think so, too. If you don't use it that often, then there won't probably be any darkening or pigmentation.
  3. #23 4th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I have had darkening when I went to the beach or rode my motorcycle the day after dosing. Not as strong as MT2, but nice.