• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 21st October 2015 
    Thanks

peptide benefits

What benefits can one expect from using peptides? As an example, like will your gray hairs go back to their normal colors, etc? I've been taking peptides for the past two weeks now and have no idea if they're working or not. Some additional info would be helpful to myself and others. Thanks in advance.
  2. #2 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    What benefits can one expect from using peptides? As an example, like will your gray hairs go back to their normal colors, etc? I've been taking peptides for the past two weeks now and have no idea if they're working or not. Some additional info would be helpful to myself and others. Thanks in advance.
    Damn... I wish.
  3. #3 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Specifically I don't know since you didn't say what peptides you were taking , but since it can give additional pulses of growth hormone or bleed depending on what peptides, it would be similar to low dose HGH without the worry about whether you were putting some tainted garbage in your system from fake HGH. Some of them like like GHRP-6 increase hunger some don't. What are you taking?
  4. #4 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    You can expect all the benefits that restoration of natural, pulsatile GH will provide, assuming you fall into the "aged" category. A lot of people want to "feel" something to judge efficacy. If you are aged and simply restoring a natural level of GH (especially pre-bed) you should notice deeper sleep. Nagging injuries will start to heal. For example, I had rotator cuff surgery back in early 2006. It wasn't until I used peptides that it actually became stronger than my good shoulder (despite many months of using small amounts of rHGH).
  5. #5 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the response guys, much appreciated!

I'm running GHRP-2 @ 300 mcg, 3X/daily and ModGRF1-29 @ 100 mcg, 3X/daily. I'm 2-weeks in as of today.
  6. #6 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Things like restoration of thymus size from ageing, less frequency of seasonal sickness, better facial skin, better sleep, faster healing, etc. these things are common, many other things such as hair effects, libido, etc. are very subjective.
  7. #7 21st October 2015 
    Thanks

I'm running GHRP-2 @ 300 mcg, 3X/daily and ModGRF1-29 @ 100 mcg, 3X/daily. I'm 2-weeks in as of today.
    That seems like an excessive dose. 100mcg would be the saturation dose for most men.
  8. #8 21st October 2015 
    Thanks

Be careful with that dose...
  9. #9 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    *Helps you in bulking up
    *Improved skin
    *Better hair condition
    *Faster muscle repair and recovery

I am sure there are still more positive effects you can get in using peptides, but I just don't know all of them.
  10. #10 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry but I doubt that peptides can turn your grey hair into black. However, peptides can help you lose weight, tone your body, maintain a sexy figure and help you improve your skin. It can also help fading your acne, pimples and stretch marks.
  11. #11 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks

How is your cycle going? Are you still running the same peps and the same dose? I have always been curious about peptides as it can help me save more money if i shift to it from using HGH, but I have always been afraid that the result won't be as great as using HGH.
  12. #12 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    To know if they are working, check if there are any unwanted effect - water retention, tingling of fingers, sleep troubles, etc. On the other hand, the benefits to expect from it is losing weight, bulking up, anti-aging effects such as clearing pimples and acne and many more.
  13. #13 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, it won't turn your white hair to black. However, it can help you get rid of your pimples and acne. This is one of the best effects of peptides aside from helping you burn fat and tone your body.
  14. #14 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Weight loss, anti-aging effect and many more. We can never go wrong with peptides! Yes, it has minor side effects, but those side effects are nothing serious. We can still be at ease using it.
  15. #15 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of benefits to expect from peptides. First, weight loss. Well, I did not get much from my current peptides and this is why I am shifting to another peptides in a few weeks. Second, anti-aging benefits. I enjoyed this benefit so much. Third, keeps you healthier as long as you do not overdose yourself.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not want to sound mean, but it is quite absurd for you to take something without knowing what you should expect from it. You should be a responsible user and do some research before taking it. What if it is something that can be very fatal to your health? You better do some research next time, okay?
  17. #17 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Anyway, as for the effects you have to expect from peptides, here are the following:

1.) Weight loss
    2.) Bodybuilding / body toning
    3.) Improved skin condition
    4.) Helps you look younger
  18. #18 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It helped me tone my body. Well, I did not have to lose weight as I was already slim before. It also helped me reduce my wrinkles. I am already in my 40s, but I still look like I am in my late 20s to early 30s.
  19. #19 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of things to expect from it. Some of them are anti-aging benefits, prevention of white hair, weight loss and increased body muscle size. Are you getting more hyped to use it now?
  20. #20 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have a suspicion that many of these post are made by people selling peptides.