• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #161 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommix View Post
    Sorry to bring old topic but HGH is VERY DANGEROUS stuff. you can harm yourselfs! Organs grow on this shit! There is SAMRS MK-677 who is almost identical to HGH and have much less side effects. Also no need to inject. SO if you looking for HGH better look for MK-677. Pubmed studies proves it is super effective and acts like GH.

Also you people fat not because your body missing something, but because you're lazy to help yourself. Also you fucked if you live in USA. That country is just full of shit lies. Also serving sizes in that country is STUPID!!!! in my country SUPER SIZE is like child size in usa.
    Are you saying this from experience? HGH can cause organ growth if it is abused in VERY HIGH doses for a long period of time. Why you say that MK-677 is far safer and have less side effects? The effect from MK-677 and GH is the same - increased GH levels and IGF-1 production. The difference is that MK-677 stimulates your brain to release your own natural GH but HGH is synthetic version of it. The end result though is the same. Honestly, I got worse side effects from MK-677 than GH but I was already expecting that.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

RandyG2001 (5th January 2018)

3. #162 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Fantastic!
  4. #163 5th January 2018 
    Thanks

191aa For older men

Hey old fella –

I’m 66 years old and just started contemplating using HGH. lWill be using A peptide called 191aa. If anyone has experience using this peptide, I would sure appreciate feedbait

How old are you, and how long have you been cycling HGH?

Aside from the sleepiness, are you seeing any other effects (tissue growth, Drive, etc.)What are side effects (joint pain, numbness, etc.)

Do you get tired of injecting?
  5. #164 9th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Hi there,

Do u know where I can get a good hgh supplier. I’ve ordered from a China site but not sure how potent If any it is.
  6. #165 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LTimberlake View Post
    Hi there,

Do u know where I can get a good hgh supplier. I’ve ordered from a China site but not sure how potent If any it is.
    Ignore any irrelevant site to purchase HGH or any SARMs.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  7. #166 6th April 2018 
    Thanks
    Hey man good for you. All I can say is that serastim HGH I'd the best thing ever in my personal opinion. I started it late Aug 2017 working out my usual quick intense slam bam half hour tops. I started with 6mg ED, I realize that's extremely hi but if I'm lying I'm dying here.... It was about four or five weeks into it one night I woke up and I freaking honestly believe that I grew in my sleep that night.. My arms Man!! Chest rock hard I'm not joking. When I got out of bed and was Gettysburg dressed, when I put my wristwatch on I thought I had done it backwards lol really and even my shoe size the shirts go without saying. My waist went from a 31 to embarrassing 27. I'm 55 years old, 6'1", 180 lean ripped tight ass everything. I have been able to reduce my dosage way down and always have extras If you know of anyone needing any.
  8. #167 6th April 2018 
    Thanks
    I am more than happy to help you out with serastim. Hit me up email francisxaviermccall@gmail.com and discuss. I have packs of 7 sealed along with the sterile water. 6mg which means 18 IU per bottle. It's safe to dilute and shelve until usage unless planning on storing for long periods... Greatly amazing lasting muscle relaxers..
    Hugs
    Francis
  9. #168 6th April 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LTimberlake View Post
    Hi there,

I'm not sure if I messaged you earlier but yeah I have pharmacy grade brand new Walgreens filled. Sealed boxes of 7, 6mg (18IU). $450. Pharmacy cost is over eighteen thousand. HMU Francis 323-243-1032
  10. #169 4th July 2018 
    Thanks

1st time on HGH

Was researching for upcoming run with hgh and this will be my first with it. Some sites are saying results are best with first run of hgh and then not as good subsequent runs. For those that have used it often would you say that is accurate or do you see similar results each time?