• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #121 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Has anybody in their late 20's done a 6+ month HGH solo cycle of low dose (4iu) and didn't use any steroids? Is there a point to do cycle like that? What results could I expect?
  2. #122 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Has anybody in their late 20's done a 6+ month HGH solo cycle of low dose (4iu) and didn't use any steroids? Is there a point to do cycle like that? What results could I expect?
    This is a good question.
  3. #123 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Jass very good information so far. how is things going with the hair thinning since takin HGH? I've got a little thinning and worried to take other things don't want to actually make things worse. Have you noticed any benefits to your hair while you're on HGH?
  4. #124 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Jass very good information so far. how is things going with the hair thinning since takin HGH? I've got a little thinning and worried to take other things don't want to actually make things worse. Have you noticed any benefits to your hair while you're on HGH?
    Well it seems like they've stopped to fall out. I'd usually have a lot in my hands after washing my hair however, not anymore. The hair on my hands have become thicker. Not sure if it is from the growth hormone or summer months.
  5. #125 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Forgot to mention I started to take some new HGH a couple of days ago. It comes in 20iu bottles with red caps. Running 8iu/day split in two injection the moring and before bed and must say that this thing is EXCELLENT! Not really sure if it is from the bigger dose or the higher quality of my stuff but I FEEL WONDERFUL!!! Oh, by-the-way I also lost another 5 pounds! Down to 247 pounds and I feel amazing.
  6. #126 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    okay, after further use of these new red caps i must say that this HGH is much better! Far better work-out and a better overall feeling of wellbeing! I have also lost a minimum of 5 cm in my waistline! Time to go get brand new clothes!
  7. #127 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey mate if you are still thinking about testosterone and hair loss.. simply include some Propecia.. but in my opinion testosterone is not really that bad on your hair as a few of the other anabolic steroids out there.
  8. #128 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    Hey mate if you are still thinking about testosterone and hair loss.. simply include some Propecia.. but in my opinion testosterone is not really that bad on your hair as a few of the other anabolic steroids out there.
    Thanks mate! I will check out Propecia.
  9. #129 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Still using 8iu almost everyday (take one or two days off between weeks). So far i have lost 27 pounds! Feel incredible everyday and get compliments daily! Still using that red cap HGH. One of the primary side effect so far is dealing with my jeans not fitting any more. And lacking enough notches in my belts. I'm thinking about including some testosterone soon and upping the HGH to 10iu/day!
  10. #130 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Still using 8iu almost everyday (take one or two days off between weeks). So far i have lost 27 pounds! Feel incredible everyday and get compliments daily! Still using that red cap HGH. One of the primary side effect so far is dealing with my jeans not fitting any more. And lacking enough notches in my belts. I'm thinking about including some testosterone soon and upping the HGH to 10iu/day!
    In my opinion 8iu is already high enough... I know that you love it so much and want to increase your dose but try to save cash for using HGH for a longer time.

And about AAS cycle look at Testosterone/Anavar, you will like the hard lean muscle mass!!!
  11. #131 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    In my opinion 8iu is already high enough... I know that you love it so much and want to increase your dose but try to save cash for using HGH for a longer time.

And about AAS cycle look at Testosterone/Anavar, you will like the hard lean muscle mass!!!
    Thanks for advice mate.
  12. #132 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Congratulations on 27lbs lost! I agree with Edz, that you should stick to 8iu. HGH takes some time and produces slow results you know, on top of this I'm sure that you have lost even more lbs because some of those pounds was transformed from fat to muscle. I'd probably drop some testosterone and deca in your mix though.
  13. #133 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Congratulations on 27lbs lost! I agree with Edz, that you should stick to 8iu. HGH takes some time and produces slow results you know, on top of this I'm sure that you have lost even more lbs because some of those pounds was transformed from fat to muscle. I'd probably drop some testosterone and deca in your mix though.
    Thanks bro, appreciate you input.
  14. #134 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Agree!! 27 pounds is also a great achievement. The user should just stick to his current dose as of now and wait for a much better outcome. For sure, it will turn great! The dose he is keeping right now is already very effective. We just need to wait some time to fully see the result.
  15. #135 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Increased the dose to 10IU/day for a few days. Didn't notice any difference except in my wallet. So I decreased it to 8IU/day and will most likely decrease it to around 5-6IU. Won't be using 8 or more IU till I am ready to start a steroid cycle. I would like to do some testosterone, deca durabolin , and winny.
    The great news is that I always feel good! And my hair have stopped to fall out!
  16. #136 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello guys... I am going to start my 1st GH cycle... what can you recommend if money is limited.. I don't think I will be able to regularly do 8iu/day but I want to gain muscle mass.
  17. #137 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Hello guys... I am going to start my 1st GH cycle... what can you recommend if money is limited.. I don't think I will be able to regularly do 8iu/day but I want to gain muscle mass.
    If you can't afford to run the HGH for a minimum of six months I wouldn't start. Maybe save your cash till you've got enough or look into anabolic steroids because they are much cheaper.
  18. #138 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    If you can't afford to run the HGH for a minimum of six months I wouldn't start. Maybe save your cash till you've got enough or look into anabolic steroids because they are much cheaper.
    I agree.. If you can't afford GH then run a steroid cycle. Or look into growth hormone related peptides.
  19. #139 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of great information in this thread. I am in my late 30s and been lifting weights on and off since university. I have been trying to lose some excess fat for the past a couple of years but it is getting harder. I am planing to get on a similar regimen and would definitely appreciate it if you keep posting how you're progressing. Thank You
  20. #140 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it expected to feel dizzy after taking HGH for the first time? Or is general grogginess/tiredness more appropriate? I'm curious about this, but my only experience is by speaking to several wrestlers.