• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hgh vs peps

1. #21 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for that last post. Think I will try peptides out first, see how that goes. Maybe HGH down the road.
  2. #22 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Both are effective for losing weight, treating injuries and burns, and toning/building our body. The difference of the two lies between their gap in the speed of delivering results. Hgh is known to deliver results faster than peps. On the other hand, peps is known to be more affordable than hgh.
  3. #23 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    With HGH, you can notice results faster than with peptides. However, peptides is also very effective. For me, it took me at least 5 months before I noticed a great change in my body after using hgh consecutively. I wasn't able to continue using peptides for a long time, that is why I can't give you an estimate on how long you will notice a difference with peptides.
  4. #24 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Both hgh and peptides are known to be effective in losing weight and building more body muscles. The difference of the two is the fact that hgh can deliver results faster than peptides. Another difference is that peptides is known to be a lot cheaper compared to hgh. Other people combine the two to get the optimum result.
  5. #25 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    When it comes to effectiveness, both are effective!
    When it comes to the speed of noticing results, hgh delivers results faster than peptides.
    When it comes to affordability, peptides is cheaper than hgh.

Some people say that hgh has more side effects compared to peptides, but it is not yet proven.
  6. #26 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are on a budget, I suggest you go with peptides. Though we can't notice results as fast as we can with hgh, we can still guarantee that we will be able to achieve our goal. We just need the patience and the determination to keep going. I had been using peptides (alone) before I combined it with hgh and guess what? It worked fine on me.
  7. #27 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know if peptides are always cheaper. I was told to try a certain peptide for sleep, and in researching it I found that it was over 600 dollars per bottle, so I think it depends on what you are taking and when as to the cost of both the HGh and the peptide. I think they can both be affordable and inexpensive, depending on what is used and when.
  8. #28 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I just read that peptides have more serious side effects. I'm not sure, but I think peptides are linked to cancer.
  9. #29 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, hgh-stimulating peptides are cost-effective as they provide more effective in giving you positive results and they have less side effects.
  10. #30 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How about using a combination of both... Have you ever heard of cases where combining both has caused a negative effect?
  11. #31 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Honestly, I'd always advise people to begin with peptides. You might be someone who is sensitive to their action and you get really good results with them. In that case, you'll be spending less money and getting the same effect. If you don't respond well, then you haven't lost anything and you can then move onto real GH. YMMV.
  12. #32 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    Honestly, I'd always advise people to begin with peptides. You might be someone who is sensitive to their action and you get really good results with them. In that case, you'll be spending less money and getting the same effect. If you don't respond well, then you haven't lost anything and you can then move onto real GH. YMMV.
    I agree with you. Peptides are more cost-effective. If it works for you, then that's really great, but if it doesn't, you can always switch to the real gh, especially if money is not a problem.
  13. #33 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can see some differences within just a few weeks, but it won't be the result you are dreaming of. 6 months to 1 year and you'll be seeing some great result. HGH and peptides are both effective, but HGH delivers result faster.
  14. #34 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Most of my friends are using peptides. Thus, I have more information about peptides. I have heard about HGH, but I only know a little about it. Can you provide me with more details?
  15. #35 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justcuriosity View Post
    Most of my friends are using peptides. Thus, I have more information about peptides. I have heard about HGH, but I only know a little about it. Can you provide me with more details?
    Read this article and you will have better understanding what it is. https://researchpeptides.com/hgh-human-growth-hormone-33

Effects are similar to Growth hormone secretagogue peptides though some say that GH is better, but it also turns off your body natural production of GH and that's why I chose peptides.
  16. #36 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides and HGH have the same effect. They only differ when it comes to the "speed" of result delivery. I have tried both and I am satisfied with these two. Peptides is cheaper, but HGH delivers result faster.
  17. #37 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I started out with peptides. After 5 years of using peptides, I decided to try HGH and I must say that the result was superb! It brings the same result as peptides, but only faster. 3 years of using HGH and I was almost out of money. This was why I decided to stick with peptides forever. If I had the cash, I would stick with HGH. Anyway, peptides is still great!
  18. #38 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH and peptides deliver the same results. They will only differ when it comes to how fast they can deliver. HGH is pricier for a reason - it delivers result faster than peptides. However, if you are patient enough to wait for at least a year to see great results, peptides is a great alternative. peptides is my choice because it is not as expensive as HGH and I am not in a hurry to see the result that I have been dreaming of.
  19. #39 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Both are great products. I can't say anything bad about them. The only difference is that HGH is much more expensive. Well, its price is reasonable knowing that it delivers result two to three times faster than peptides.
  20. #40 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I can see that more people are more satisfied with HGH. I am also an HGH user and I love it so much. However, I am still giving peptides a try. I don't care if it is not as fast as HGH in delivering results as long as they do have the same benefits.