• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

How to inject peps?

Hello. I got Ipamorelin 2mg vial.

I am gonna add
    2000µg/1ML bacteriostatic water = 20µg/IU

What amount bacteriostatic water do I add for it to equal 100µg/IU?

If I store this thing in the fridge, do I leave it out in room temperature before shooting Sub-q?
    Last edited by BiggYu; 29th July 2015 at 07:15 AM.
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are going to add 1 ml bacteriostatic water to 2mg of peptide, you will get 200µg/IU, not 20.

So for 100µg/IU you need to add 2 ml of bacteriostatic water
    No, you should inject it cold. It's not that cold and you will inject so little that you'll not realize it's cold.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    hi. i have ghrp-6 and was wondering if i haven't mixed it in bac water and it's still in the vial in powder does that need to be kept cool?
  4. #4 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read somewhere that it's best to store it in freezer.
  5. #5 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read that ghrp-6 needs to be stored below 18 Celsius. And I think for a couple days before using it needs to be just above freezing temp.
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends on the form of peptide - whether it is a pill, or liquid. If it happens to be a liquid, you must use a needle - purchased online, or at a pharmacy. If it is a pill, just mix it in a liquid, such as juice, and drink up.
  7. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am new here and I would like to know what is the right amount and the right way to inject the insulin into my body
  8. #8 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In order to inject peptides, you need to use a sterilized needle. This can be purchased a a pharmacy usually or online. Now there are peptides that come in the form of a pill. Usually you can just mix this with a liquid and drink it.
  9. #9 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    Hello. I got Ipamorelin 2mg vial.

I am gonna add
    2000µg/1ML bacteriostatic water = 20µg/IU

What amount bacteriostatic water do I add for it to equal 100µg/IU?

If I store this thing in the fridge, do I leave it out in room temperature before shooting Sub-q?
    Always store it in the fridge once mixed - or preload the syringes and freeze them. Last case scenario you can store it at room temp, but reconstituted GHRP 6 begins degrading around 25C.

Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    hi. i have ghrp-6 and was wondering if i haven't mixed it in bac water and it's still in the vial in powder does that need to be kept cool?
    Lyophilized (freeze dried) GHRP-6 can be stored anywhere.
    In the freezer(-18C) or fridge (2-8C) it'll be good for a few years.
    At room temp (16-21C) it'll also be fine for a couple of years.
    At high temps (25-40C) it'll be okay for about 1.5-0.5 year, respectively.

That's why we freeze dry peptides, as it greatly increases their shelf life. Freezing is ideal though.
  10. #10 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    I am new here and I would like to know what is the right amount and the right way to inject the insulin into my body
    You can find my guide on Melanotan 2 here: http://researchpeptides.com/showthread.php?3633-Melanotan-1-amp-2-Peptide-Guide-Walkthrough
    Just imagine I'm taking about your given peptide and adjust the doses to the one's you've decided upon during your research.

A couple others have mentioned pills - I'm not aware of any peptides in pill form in this market area, but it may depend on what you want and where you are.
  11. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yep, pretty much like vaccines I am seeing. Store it in the fridge and sterilized needles (like you just showed in another thread the reused needles are scary!). Thanks again for those details, impressive that they are good for 6 months even at high temperatures.
  12. #12 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Yep, pretty much like vaccines I am seeing. Store it in the fridge and sterilized needles (like you just showed in another thread the reused needles are scary!). Thanks again for those details, impressive that they are good for 6 months even at high temperatures.
    Just noticed that one of the posts on my guide thread has been deleted with the storage/dosage/exposure/sides information on it...

But anyway, hardier peptides like MT1/2 can be stored for longer
  13. #13 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Now I am curious, what makes that a peptide last longer than other? What do you mean by hardier peptides?
  14. #14 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure, you can store it in the freezer but you can leave it for at least 5 or 10 minutes at room temperature before injecting yourself. In fact, it is not that cold. Remember to never re-use needles without sterilizing them or you will risk getting infected.
  15. #15 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Now I am curious, what makes that a peptide last longer than other? What do you mean by hardier peptides?
    In freeze dried form, just the structure of the peptide. I'm not aware of any specific causes but it varies with all peptides, with no regards to size or structure.

It's completely different from how they react in the body too if that's how you mean? - MT1 for example has a half life of 1 hour, whereas MT2 has a half life of ~33 hours.
    This is because the MT2 peptide is 'cyclic', which means it joins back up to itself, which results in less sites for enzymes to break the peptide down, whereas MT1 has many.
  16. #16 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow, this is an interesting combinations of peptide. I would not think that you should shoot it cold. After all that would be something cold going into your body of just about 100 degrees and then it might be a shock to you system. Maybe you want to let it sit on the counter for about an hour at least. Room temperature is still colder than the inside of your body, but I do not think it is half as bad as taking peptide right from the refrigerator and shooting it into your vein.
  17. #17 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    In freeze dried form, just the structure of the peptide. I'm not aware of any specific causes but it varies with all peptides, with no regards to size or structure.

It's completely different from how they react in the body too if that's how you mean? - MT1 for example has a half life of 1 hour, whereas MT2 has a half life of ~33 hours.
    This is because the MT2 peptide is 'cyclic', which means it joins back up to itself, which results in less sites for enzymes to break the peptide down, whereas MT1 has many.
    So the more I read the more I realize that peptides are a real medicine, they just operate at a different level. In this case their structure will make them last more or less as the other drugs.
  18. #18 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbatz72 View Post
    Wow, this is an interesting combinations of peptide. I would not think that you should shoot it cold. After all that would be something cold going into your body of just about 100 degrees and then it might be a shock to you system. Maybe you want to let it sit on the counter for about an hour at least. Room temperature is still colder than the inside of your body, but I do not think it is half as bad as taking peptide right from the refrigerator and shooting it into your vein.
    While this is old, I thought I should reply.

You should NEVER be injecting intravenously for the vast majority of peptides.
    Almost all should be injected subcutaneously, and occasionally intramuscular.

As the the temperature difference, because it's such a tiny amount it heats relatively quickly - by the time you've withdrawn it and began injecting it's most likely room temp, as it passes through the needle and into the fatty layer it will almost instantly become the same temperature.
    If you think, a frozen syringe of peptide will defrost in about 10-20 seconds while held in your hand.
  19. #19 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So the more I read the more I realize that peptides are a real medicine, they just operate at a different level. In this case their structure will make them last more or less as the other drugs.
    They are most definitely real, the good thing about them is we can be very selective in what they affect, and thus can eliminate many side effects and issues.

Take GHRP-6 for instance, a first gen GH releasing peptide, it has a whole host of side effects from cortisol and prolactin modification, hunger intensifying and many others - but Ipamorelin, a third generation derivative it still affects GH release but has none of the side effects.
  20. #20 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is recommended to inject it cold. Don't worry as you are not going to feel the coldness in your vein. In fact, the cold temperature helps in easing the possible pain you will feel while you are being injected with it. I suggest you mix it up with 2ml bacteriostatic water. If you are not an expert in injecting, then I suggest to seek help from a professional nurse or IV therapist.