• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    The dosage the op said is ideal for her goals: anti-aging, better skin, better hair, etc. Anyone can benefit from hgh, as long as you know what you are doing. They say that if you misuse/ abuse Hgh, it can cause diabetes and heart disease.
    There are a lot of claims that HGH can cause this, HGH can cause that, and so on. As long as you are not abusing the use of it, then, it shouldn't be a problem.
  2. #42 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    This sounds like a good dosage and a great idea for your girlfriend. It seems that anyone can benefit from taking this peptide in an amazing way. Why should she not benefit if you are?
  3. #43 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    10 iu a week or 2 iu a day is a great dose. There is no wrong with it and yes, you are right! Your girl will get great health benefits from using HGH. Well, I am a peptides user (HGH is a little too pricey for me. lol)
  4. #44 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why not? Give your girl 2 iu a day on a "5 on and 2 off" or "4 on and 3 off" cycle. It will definitely give her the best out of it. Don't worry! The dosage is too low for you to expect side effects.
  5. #45 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If I was your girl, I would be very happy to ask you to share it with me as well. I mean, come on! I would be able to save a lot just by asking HGH from you. Haha.
  6. #46 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I had a girlfriend who was also so conscious when it comes to fitness. Whenever I spend a lot of money for these things, she does not say a thing since she also spends a lot of money for these, too.
  7. #47 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I believe those women who say that they would be very happy if their men bought peptides because I am also that kind of girlfriend. The only difference is that my boy and I are really allocating some budget for our peptides. Therefore, we do not really buy in secret.
  8. #48 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    @Febritte your guy must be very lucky! If only every girlfriend is just like you, then all men would be very happy. In my case, me and my girl broke up because of this. She wanted to save every single penny for the future and she really thinks that I get nothing from peptides and hgh. On the other hand, I want to buy peptides and save some money as well. We argued a lot of times and we ended our relationship in a bitter way.
  9. #49 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    She is already in the right age and I think her health is alright. There is no reason as to why you won't want to give her the HGH that she is asking for. Also, 2 to 4 iu a day is a great dose - based on my researches.
  10. #50 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Do not think twice in giving her the HGH. It will benefit her a lot. It won't just help her achieve and maintain a sexy figure, but it can also help her look prettier and more blooming.
  11. #51 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sure. Give her what she wants. You should be happy that she is interested to enter your world. Of course, your girl will be much sexier and fitter once she use HGH. That would be a win-win scenario for the both of you
  12. #52 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You are lucky that your girl is just asking for HGH. I had a girl before who asked me to throw all my HGH because she thinks being natural is better. For goodness' sake, did she really think we were fake just because we are using HGH?
  13. #53 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like what others suggest, just give it to her. I can't pin point any reason not to give it to her. She is already at the right age and she seems perfectly fine to receive HGH. Good luck to your girl's first use!
  14. #54 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Having a gf that also takes HGH/peptides is really one of my dreams. Just imagine how fun it is to work out together and how fun it is to monitor each other's body figure every now and then.
  15. #55 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is just normal for a girl to be interested in taking HGH. Just like you guys, we also want to keep ourselves fit and we also want to take advantage of the anti-aging effects that HGH can offer. So, go give it to her!
  16. #56 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Give it to her, man! You are lucky enough to have a girlfriend who is interested in using HGH as well. Others have girlfriends who want them to stop using HGH. Imagine that kind of situation - truly a disaster!