• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: oral hcg???

1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

oral hcg???

I'm going to start TRT running Nebido 1000mg that I will choose as I do not have to do injections each week. But what about HCG, two shots every week, or even more. I've come across oral pills of HCG online. are they any good?
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I think liquid or pill form HCG is a fraud.
    Even if it actually contained hcg I don't think it will make it through the stomach acids to enter the blood at least not too effectively.
    Most people on TRT do hcg sub-q two times per week. It requires 2 minutes and you're done. I'd suggest not wasting your time and effort with substitutes if you can get the real thing.
  3. #3 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the above poster. All evidence points to that stuff not working. When researching any peptide, I'd make sure the evidence you stumble upon hasn't been brought forth by someone selling the stuff. When it comes to HGH, you really just want to be injecting that shit.
  4. #4 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to peptides injections is the only effective way of dosing them. You will find a lot of 'easy to use' peptide products online, like melanotan nasal spray, hcg drops, hgh pills and many others, but none of them actually work.
  5. #5 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of the oral liquid versions are actually homeopathic. It might as well be water and from what I've heard, they're not effective.

I have read a method where you buy real freeze dried hcg (not the premixed liquids) and create an alcohol solution with it. Then you take a sublingual (hold under the tongue) dose. It seems to have results comparable to the injections for hcg dieters but needs slightly higher doses because sublingual isn't as effective as sub-q injections. Because sublingual doses are absorbed through the capillaries in the mouth, it avoids stomach acids but you also have to time it at least an hour after eating but when you're not hungry because excess saliva can also break it down. Your mileage may vary though.
  6. #6 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleni View Post
    Most of the oral liquid versions are actually homeopathic. It might as well be water and from what I've heard, they're not effective.

I have read a method where you buy real freeze dried hcg (not the premixed liquids) and create an alcohol solution with it. Then you take a sublingual (hold under the tongue) dose. It seems to have results comparable to the injections for hcg dieters but needs slightly higher doses because sublingual isn't as effective as sub-q injections. Because sublingual doses are absorbed through the capillaries in the mouth, it avoids stomach acids but you also have to time it at least an hour after eating but when you're not hungry because excess saliva can also break it down. Your mileage may vary though.
    Doesn't sound too effective so I will just go with injections. But thanks for sharing your experience
  7. #7 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    A friend of mine has told me that the pills are not effective compared to the shots that are guaranteed. I haven't stumbled into the pills version, too, so I really cannot recommend it. With the comments above, I will not consider the pills at all. Just go with the shots.
  8. #8 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would go for the shots. I haven't heard of effective pills. Better not try it as it might be risky to your health. Try to read more articles about the shots, they are really convincing and well, true because of the consistent results. Joining this forum is a great experience, too, because I find most of the members very knowledgeable about the stuff.
  9. #9 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Aren't they supposed to be shot straight instead of being ingested? I think it would not work if you take it like a regular pill. You will be wasting your money and time thinking that the oral version would help you. Just make sure though that you are getting the right doses.
  10. #10 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is quite interesting to know that there are people who actually attempt to make it easier for us by making pills like that. But I don't really think that it would be that effective. There are things that we really have to take intravenously to "feel" its effect. That's what you call sacrifice.
  11. #11 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oral hcg is not as effective as the hcg we inject. It is because the body only absorbs 20 percent of the total hcg on that pill. The other 80 percent is thrown out of the body through urine, sweat or others. On the other hand, when we inject hcg, we are sure that it goes right through our veins. This is why it is much more effective comapred to the oral hcg. If you want faster results, I suggest to stay away from oral hcg.
  12. #12 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    It is quite interesting to know that there are people who actually attempt to make it easier for us by making pills like that. But I don't really think that it would be that effective. There are things that we really have to take intravenously to "feel" its effect. That's what you call sacrifice.
    Don't need to take it intravenously. Subq or IM is fine.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While oral hcg is also a great idea, I do not recommend this. Why? It is because it is not as effective as the hcg we inject. I really think that taking oral hcg is just a waste of money since it will take us a very long time to finally see the result when we decide to use oral hcg.
  14. #14 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am just wondering if oral hcg is as good as the hcg IV. I have read somewhere that oral pills do not really give the result that you want. On the other hand, I know a lot of people who prefer to take oral drugs than to be injected with drugs (as they fear injection). If oral ones are also great, I think I will just switch from injecting to taking it orally.
  15. #15 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Anything you take orally isn't as effective as injecting, and that's the same across all drugs or medicines as far as I'm aware.

While I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying that it won't be as effective so personally I wouldn't bother with it.
  16. #16 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Anything you take orally isn't as effective as injecting, and that's the same across all drugs or medicines as far as I'm aware.

While I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying that it won't be as effective so personally I wouldn't bother with it.
    If it works, which I doubt, it will take years probably to see effects. Lol. I think just to be sure, let's stay away from those that are to be taken orally.