• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Growth Hormone Releasing Hexapeptide

Natural GH releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogs that include unnatural d-amino acids inside the peptide sequence. GHRPs were developed for their growth hormone releasing activity and are sometimes referred to as HGH secretagogues. Small growth-hormone peptides for research are potent stimulators of GH release providing experiences similar to being on polypeptide rHGH of another synthetic variety.

These gh secretagogues are distinct from other analogs such as growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) in that they derive their function through action at a different receptor. This receptor was originally called the GH-secretagogue receptor, the hormone ghrelin is now considered the receptor's natural endogenous ligand. Therefore, these HGH secretagouges (GHRP2, Ipamorelin) act as synthetic ghrelin-mimetics. Bodybuilding and those after performance or image enhancement seek a variety of growth hormone peptides for a multitude of results.

The major side effect accompanied by the use of GHRP-6 is a transient, though significant increase in appetite because this secretagogue mimics the action of ghrelin, a peptide which is released naturally in the the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying when dosed high...sadly the potent analogues are notorious for over-dosage. Receptors burn out, some more than others, less is more...not much is required for benefits from microgram research peptide measurement/dosages. Med-long-term therapy and diligence is required for success with fast acting water based amino peptide hormones.

Other GH secretagogues are available & have much less effect on appetite. Buy Ipamorelin for a pentapeptide with results have little to no impact on appetite, whilst GHRP-2 can trigger transient hunger in many researchers...this is a very individual response; most will not experience this side-effect. GHRP-2 is often tough to get into solution, reconstitute with plenty of water and inject low doses of GHRP2/GHRP-6...run Hexarelin for intermittent short time-frames...ipamorelin can be abused with little worry about misuse/abuse, IPA is most user-friendly GHRP for beginners as well as advanced athletes.
    Keep in mind GHRP6 and GHRP2 potentially have an elevating effect on cortisol and prolactin. Ipamorelin is not known to cause these effects. Ipamorelin is a rifle-blast of targeted gh-release.

GHRP-6, other secretagogues and ghrelin stimulate the anterior pituitary gland causing an increase in GH release. When natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term abuse of synthetic 191aa hGH, GHRP-6 may help to re-stimulate the natural production of GH partly by inhibiting the release of somatostatin. GHRP-6 may also affect the central nervous system by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the dht family do.

Claimed benefits of increased growth levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include : an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-I (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for growth hormone. Hexarelin ghrp related pure peptides used in doping. For clinical evidence and approved use of a GHRP refer to tesamorelin.
  2. #2 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    You surely have a lot of knowledge about peptides. Thank you for always posting something relevant here. Anyway, can you give us information about PT-141? I am happy with it, but I guess I need to know more about it as well.
  3. #3 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree that the increased appetite is one of the many problems of other peptides users. However, for my part, it was actually helpful for me to achieve my goal. I was a little too skinny (but right weight) before I started using GHRP-6. For now, I stopped using GHRP-6 since my goal is to maintain my current figure and not to bulk up more nor gain more lean mass.