• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Peptide Storage

1. #1 5th March 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Peptide Storage

PROPER PEPTIDE STORAGE

Store un-mixed vials in the freezer if storing long term (1 year +). Peptides are stable at room temperature for weeks (unless otherwise noted) and may be shipped unrefrigerated. When reconstituting the peptide please remove the peptide vial from the fridge/freezer.* Inject cold water into the chilled peptide if you wish. Once mixed always keep in the refrigerator. If taking your peptide to another location, use an insulated bag with cold gel packs to keep cool.

Expiration/Shelf Life: Once peptides are mixed, they should be used within 1 month.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

3. #2 25th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Research Peptides: How to mix

Peptides: How to mix and store them
    Bump the thread, have received PM's asking how to keep or how to mix peptides. Find info from a google search and other trusted sources to best attain clarity. When in doubt, double check your math - scary how many are not sure of what they are doing and are fearful to ask the question.

[b]Talking points for those wondering about tips for reconstituting peptides]
    * Keep your powder peptide vials in the fridge - opened bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride for injection multi-use vials chilled nearby.

* When you mix your solution in with your peptide powder and its properly reconstituted => Keep product stored inside the fridge. The peptide will keep well for weeks to months depending on the polymer.

* Always swab away potential dirt/debris from the top of the vial rubber before drawing dosages and wait until dry after swabbing before drawing out peptide injection.

* When mixing solution (bac water, for example) into your peptide vial, remember to consider the air pressure within the vial. Easy way to preform this action is to vent the vial after putting in your solution, pull the plug quickly from the butt of the syringe while needle still inserted, a brief second is all that's required to neutralize pressure. Too much pressure in vial can cause release/explosion of product streaming outside the vial!

* While drawing solution from a research peptide vial, be sure to first fill the pin with air to the dosage mark you will be loading. Push air inside vial, then flip & draw peptide to that same point, to maintain pressure and make drawing easy.

*how much solution to mix in with pep you ask? doesn't matter much, do what makes dosing easy to figure out and tak. for me i only add 1-2ml of bac water to my little peptide vial because i don't see the use of extra solution and i know how to dose it fine with 1-2ml total mixed in, others I have seen talk about adding 5 and even 10ml, that is fine also if that is what you wish to do.
  4. #3 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have read in another post that unmixed peptides can last up to 4 years. Here, it is stated it can only last up to 1 year. On the other hand, the other post says that mixed peptides can only last up to 2 weeks while here, it is stated that it can last up to 1 month. I am starting to get confused now.
  5. #4 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think this is the correct one since it is semin who posted it. Semin is known to be very knowledgeable about peptides, hgh and the likes. Most users immediately believe his words due to his years of experience with these drugs as well.
  6. #5 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. Thank god! Now, I already know how to properly store peptides while traveling from one place to another. I was planning to go somewhere this April, but I am really problematic as to how I am going to store my peptides (I do not want to skip taking it as well.)
  7. #6 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Admin, unmixed vials can actually stay up to three years or even four years. Why did you indicate 1 year here? I am just confused. Also, mixed vials can stay up to 2 months only.
  8. #7 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have never seen an admin like you! You are so visible in this forum. You always initiate the discussion. It is nice to have an active admin here. Thank you for all the information that you have shared to us. Keep it up, admin!
  9. #8 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Peptides: How to mix and store them
    Bump the thread, have received PM's asking how to keep or how to mix peptides. Find info from a google search and other trusted sources to best attain clarity. When in doubt, double check your math - scary how many are not sure of what they are doing and are fearful to ask the question.

[b]Talking points for those wondering about tips for reconstituting peptides]
    * Keep your powder peptide vials in the fridge - opened bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride for injection multi-use vials chilled nearby.

* When you mix your solution in with your peptide powder and its properly reconstituted => Keep product stored inside the fridge. The peptide will keep well for weeks to months depending on the polymer.

* Always swab away potential dirt/debris from the top of the vial rubber before drawing dosages and wait until dry after swabbing before drawing out peptide injection.

* When mixing solution (bac water, for example) into your peptide vial, remember to consider the air pressure within the vial. Easy way to preform this action is to vent the vial after putting in your solution, pull the plug quickly from the butt of the syringe while needle still inserted, a brief second is all that's required to neutralize pressure. Too much pressure in vial can cause release/explosion of product streaming outside the vial!

* While drawing solution from a research peptide vial, be sure to first fill the pin with air to the dosage mark you will be loading. Push air inside vial, then flip & draw peptide to that same point, to maintain pressure and make drawing easy.

*how much solution to mix in with pep you ask? doesn't matter much, do what makes dosing easy to figure out and tak. for me i only add 1-2ml of bac water to my little peptide vial because i don't see the use of extra solution and i know how to dose it fine with 1-2ml total mixed in, others I have seen talk about adding 5 and even 10ml, that is fine also if that is what you wish to do.
    You mentioned one of the most forgotten step - to get rid of the dust in the cover before drawing the drug out ti the syringe. It is a very important step yet many people forget to do it.