• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th October 2011 
    Thanks

Bloating with CJC

I have been using 50 CJC dac* with 100 IPA 3 a day. I think this is too much CJC* I am going to cut back to 50 CJC* dac per day to see if the bloating goes away.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drbrianbailey For This Useful Post:

heyjude (18th February 2016)

3. #2 24th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Bloating with CJC

"
    I have been using 50 CJC dac* with 100 IPA 3 a day. I think this is too much CJC* I am going to cut back to 50 CJC* dac per day to see if the bloating goes away.
    "

Not at all.* That is one 2mg vial used in approx 2 weeks.* A vial or two per week would be a large amount imho.* I think youre doing it best, just a hint of GHRH goes a long way in conjunction with GHRP's
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

no-longer-a-baby (10th February 2016)

5. #3 9th January 2012 
    Thanks

from my knowledge as a male you should not be using cjc with dac,but mod 1-29 wich is cjc 1295 without dac.you want to create a gh pulse,not a "bleeding" which is more similar to the female release of gh
  6. #4 9th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    from my knowledge as a male you should not be using cjc with dac,but mod 1-29 wich is cjc 1295 without dac.you want to create a gh pulse,not a "bleeding" which is more similar to the female release of gh
    "

you're correct - best case genuine CJC will make a man feel and perform worse (had a good amount be used)
  7. #5 28th July 2014 
    Thanks

I bought into that GH bleed stuff too and avoided the DAC for years.* Just got through going 4 weeks on it and I absolutely loved it.* I used 2mg/wk and actually felt less lethargic and less water retention than the combination of GRF/GHRP.* It was very similar to GH but no water retention.* I did get the carpal tunnel feeling in the wrists.* I combined it with IGF-1 Lr3 and PEF MGF.* Got some pretty amazing results in growth and fat loss in 4 weeks.
  8. #6 8th January 2015 
    Thanks

reconstitution??

Hi! I posted this on another thread too, but can someone tell me how much water to add to a 5mg vial of cjc 1295 DAC?

I'm just starting this peptide. Taking it alone, nothing else added for now--well except for the Melanotan II that I will eventually start using again prior to our vaca coming up in a few months.

Thanks for any and all help!

9. #7 8th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: reconstitution??

"
    Hi! I posted this on another thread too, but can someone tell me how much water to add to a 5mg vial of cjc 1295 DAC?

I'm just starting this peptide. Taking it alone, nothing else added for now--well except for the Melanotan II that I will eventually start using again prior to our vaca coming up in a few months.

Thanks for any and all help!
    "

2mL is my default choice when reconstituting a new vial. 5mg vial of CJC-1295 is quite beefy...hopeful it is legitimate (my concern would be that the aliqot is not the industry standard & that a newbie company offering the custom product may not be worth their salt based on the economics assoc w/ reinventing the wheel).
  10. #8 8th January 2015 
    Thanks

hmmmm.. I hope that's not the case. I bought it from a site I also by my melanotan II from. They offered the CJC 1295 DAC in 2mg and 5 mg vials, so I opted for the larger. Hoping it's a good purchase.

11. #9 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    CJC is not the only drug that makes you feel and look bloated. Many peptides out there can actually make and feel the user like this way due to its water retention effect.
  12. #10 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    CJC is not the only drug that makes you feel and look bloated. Many peptides out there can actually make and feel the user like this way due to its water retention effect.
    I am planning to take peptides, but I do not want to get bloated. Any advice on how I can avoid water retention? I am already fluffy and fat enough. I do not want to look bloated.
  13. #11 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Users of peptides usually really bloat. Do not be too surprised if you bloat with CJC since users of ipamorelin, GHRP 6, GHRP 2 and other kinds of peptides also bloat.
  14. #12 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Reading the comments on this thread, I realized that I know only a little about peptides. I was not able to understand all the comments in this thread even when I have been doing some researches about peptides for years. Well, I hope I will get more knowledge now that I am almost a certified peptides user.
  15. #13 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Minimizing dose will definitely help in reducing or getting rid of bloating. I also do this with my ipamorelin. When I feel like I am bloating too much, I always cut my dose to half for a week or two and everything goes back to normal.
  16. The Following User Says Thank You to i_can_do_it For This Useful Post:

Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

17. #14 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i_can_do_it View Post
    Minimizing dose will definitely help in reducing or getting rid of bloating. I also do this with my ipamorelin. When I feel like I am bloating too much, I always cut my dose to half for a week or two and everything goes back to normal.
    I agree with you. This is what my adviser told me. I just have to cut my dose if I notice some water retention. On the other hand, he said that I can actually just ignore bloating - that is if I don't get bothered by it. Lol.
  18. #15 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You have a great plan. Actually, I think 100mcg of ipamorelin a day is just a fine dose. However, you really need to reduce it if you want to reduce bloating. That will definitely be effective. You can go back to using 100mcg a day once the bloating gets better.