• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is really difficult to assess when you are going to stop of doing anything. The exact time on when we are going to stop using hgh, peptides and other drugs depends on our satisfaction of the product. I think that there is no one can ever say if they are going to stop someday or not.
  2. #22 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends entirely upon the product itself, if it has any side-effects, or if the effects and costs are worth it. As of right now, I haven't felt any side-effects of actually using peps, and I probably won't stop it until I do. But then again, I also research the stuff I take, so I am usually on the safe side of things.
  3. #23 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure about taking peptides at 70 years. It would probably work but I am not sure about it. Although to gaurantee effective results, it is recommended to keep the dosage consistent.
  4. #24 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Though I really want to maintain my body figure with peptides and hgh, I think I would stop using these drugs when I hit 60. I just do not want to continue spending a lot for my figure when I can just maintain it with healthy diet and exercise (though I have to double my effort if I would stop using these drugs). I want to use my money for other things when I reach 60. I want to travel to tropical countries.
  5. #25 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I will keep on using peptides and hgh for the rest of my life. Well, that is if my budget will permit it. I really love the effect of these drugs on my body. Aside from the fact that it makes me feel stronger and livelier, it also makes me look good. I love how fit and strong I look on the outside and how fit and strong I feel on the inside. These are really the deal!
  6. #26 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not really want to think about stopping. However, I guess it is not realistic to claim that I will never ever stop using HGH, HCG and peptides. people grow and our priorities change. If ever I start my own family, I guess I have to give up one or two of the drugs I am currently using not because I do not want to be fit when I am already a mother but because I think it is already mandatory to save for the future of your child. There will be more expenses when you start a family, right?
  7. #27 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, there are people who are already in their 70s but are still using peptides, hgh and steroids. Guess what? They still look great! I am planning on continuing the use of peptides until I am already in my 60s. However, I am not so sure until when my financial capacity will allow. lol
  8. #28 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not know when I will stop using HGH and melanotan. What I can guarantee is that it is still too early for me to stop using these drugs. I still enjoy it and I still want to get better results (yes, I know I can still achieve a better body than what I have now. lol). However, I also now that I won't be using these drugs forever. I do not want to die living my whole life dependent with these drugs. I think, once I achieve my dream body, I will already stop using HGH and just maintain my figure by tripling the effort I spend in exercising.
  9. #29 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    I do not know when I will stop using HGH and melanotan. What I can guarantee is that it is still too early for me to stop using these drugs. I still enjoy it and I still want to get better results (yes, I know I can still achieve a better body than what I have now. lol). However, I also now that I won't be using these drugs forever. I do not want to die living my whole life dependent with these drugs. I think, once I achieve my dream body, I will already stop using HGH and just maintain my figure by tripling the effort I spend in exercising.
    We are the same! As much as I really want to continue using peptides, I can't because I think it is a better choice to stop at some point and just maintain it through exercise and diet. However, I do not really think I am going to stop in my late 40s. Probably, later than that. Lol.