• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help with pct

1. #21 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoga View Post
    Okay so I am going to run Testosterone one more week after my last injection of deca?

Oh yeah and i've some dianabol left.. I wanted to ask if I should take it when I finish my cycle or should I add it in somehow because I still have supply for 4 weeks @ 40mg a day.
    I would run the testosterone 2 weeks longer then the Deca. As an example,

1-10 week deca
    1-12 week testosterone

And no, don't run dianabol after your cycle. You really should research PCT more properly. The worst thing you would do is add a drug that will shut you down during a PCT when you are trying to restart your natural testosterone production.
  2. #22 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    OK nice one mate, should I get some natural testosterone booster for extra boost during my PCT or is nolvadex and clomid good enough?
  3. #23 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    OK nice one mate, should I get some natural testosterone booster for extra boost during my PCT or is nolvadex and clomid good enough?
    Clomid and nolvadex should be enough.
  4. #24 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I would run the testosterone 2 weeks longer then the Deca. As an example,

1-10 week deca
    1-12 week testosterone

And no, don't run dianabol after your cycle. You really should research PCT more properly. The worst thing you would do is add a drug that will shut you down during a PCT when you are trying to restart your natural testosterone production.
    Do you think that I should take the Dianabol now? Or should I really not even be worried about it, and save it for my next cycle.. Sorry for all of the questions guys.. I do respect for all of your help, and feel better about things already..
  5. #25 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you think that I should take the Dianabol now? Or should I really not even be worried about it, and save it for my next cycle.. Sorry for all of the questions guys.. I do respect for all of your help, and feel better about things already..
    Save it for later, 4 weeks of dbol is enough for one cycle.
  6. #26 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay I understand that this is going to sound like a complete nooob..
    But could you please explain exactly what you mean by "clomid @ 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20" sorry for being so stupid guys.. and sorry about posting so fast lol
  7. #27 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay I understand that this is going to sound like a complete nooob..
    But could you please explain exactly what you mean by "clomid @ 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20" sorry for being so stupid guys.. and sorry about posting so fast lol
    100mg's a day for the 1st week, and 50mg a day for 2nd, 3rd, 4th week on the Clomid and Nolvadex 40mg a day for the 1st week and 20 a day for 2nd, 3rd and 4th week. I've found the best results when I take my SERM's just before going to sleep.
  8. #28 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll still need to really watch what you are eating on PCT or you'll add bodyfat if you are not careful. I know because it happened to me.
  9. #29 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    100mg's a day for the 1st week, and 50mg a day for 2nd, 3rd, 4th week on the Clomid and Nolvadex 40mg a day for the 1st week and 20 a day for 2nd, 3rd and 4th week. I've found the best results when I take my SERM's just before going to sleep.
    Okay mate, I truly appreciate all the help.. My buddy has some shit he states that it's clomid and nolvadex but I don't actually trust him a 100%. Would you recommend me to get some from trusted source on the internet? or should I go with my buddy...?
  10. #30 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay mate, I truly appreciate all the help.. My buddy has some shit he states that it's clomid and nolvadex but I don't actually trust him a 100%. Would you recommend me to get some from trusted source on the internet? or should I go with my buddy...?
    I only use stuff from trusted sources. But it's up to you.
  11. #31 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I know what you'r saying, simply because when it comes to recover properly after a cycle, I don't want to take any risks.. especially because previously I've never actually ran PCT.. and I'm lucky to be functioning normally.. and still be able to get an erection..

Would you recommend taking liquid PCT drugs or pills? or does it even make a difference?
  12. #32 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It doesn't really matter. Do you use something for supporting liver?
  13. #33 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    It doesn't really matter. Do you use something for supporting liver?
    I got some "perfect cycle" tabs by anabolic xtreme.. Have you ever heard about it? I was using it while I was taking the Dianabol but I still get some left.. should I start using it once again when I start my PCT?
  14. #34 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I got some "perfect cycle" tabs by anabolic xtreme.. Have you ever heard about it? I was using it while I was taking the Dianabol but I still get some left.. should I start using it once again when I start my PCT?
    Milk thistle is one of the best supplement for liver support and it is fairly cheap. You might need to take 400mg's per day. You can get a 2 month supply for something like 20$. Make sure that you always use liver support whenever you take anything.
  15. #35 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    yeah that is what the "perfect cycle" stuff has:
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg, Milk Thistle 600mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg,

Should I take it while shooting aswell? Or just during PCT?
  16. #36 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    yeah that is what the "perfect cycle" stuff has:
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000mg, Milk Thistle 600mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg,

Should I take it while shooting aswell? Or just during PCT?
    You should run it for the entire time. Injectable steroids go through the liver once but orals go through twice. But still both of them gotta pass through the liver.
  17. #37 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay thank you for the advice on that bro, I will start to take that shit starting from tonight.. and I will get another package for PCT..

And one final question..

My mate mentioned something that he is going to get some Anavarr right after his cycle to make a bridge between his cycles.. is that some thing stupid to do? or is that some thing you can really try to do?
  18. #38 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay thank you for the advice on that bro, I will start to take that shit starting from tonight.. and I will get another package for PCT..

And one final question..

My mate mentioned something that he is going to get some Anavarr right after his cycle to make a bridge between his cycles.. is that some thing stupid to do? or is that some thing you can really try to do?
    Anavar is okay to use at the end of a cycle, but you should only use PCT after your cycle, to get your body recovered to pre-cycle levels. Or drugs that don't suppress your natural test production.
  19. #39 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Would you recommend to take it? Or just not be worried about it?
  20. #40 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Would you recommend to take it? Or just not be worried about it?
    I wouldn't take it, but start planning your next cycle. Going to the gym now, I will check this thread in about 2 hours.