• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Some of the gym routines on here that have been posted, aren't you guys over doing things? Going to the gym 4 times a week doing 5/6 hour sessions is way to much in my opinion and your running the risk of over training.

Rest days are almost as important as gym days, as we are all aware, and that's when the muscles become strong and bigger, when they're healing on the rest days.

3 hour sessions, 4 times a week with a recovery day in between is more than enough in my opinion.
  2. #22 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Some of the gym routines on here that have been posted, aren't you guys over doing things? Going to the gym 4 times a week doing 5/6 hour sessions is way to much in my opinion and your running the risk of over training.

Rest days are almost as important as gym days, as we are all aware, and that's when the muscles become strong and bigger, when they're healing on the rest days.

3 hour sessions, 4 times a week with a recovery day in between is more than enough in my opinion.
    I think hitting the gym 4x a week and spending 5 hours working out is just okay as long as they still have the time to rest. Remember, they still have 3 days a week to let their muscles recover and grow. Plus, count the fact that they are using steroids/peps/hgh that makes the recovery of our muscles faster than the usual.
  3. #23 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it really depends upon the person's choice. Some think overtraining is only a myth, while others take it really seriously. It is all up to us. After all, it is our body. We will know when we are capable of working out again as we will notice whether our muscle pain is already gone or not.
  4. #24 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post

5-6 hours? Yeah that is way too much. The routine that I posted, I usually finish in 1-1,5hours.
  5. #25 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    5-6 hours? Yeah that is way too much. The routine that I posted, I usually finish in 1-1,5hours.
    I think the difference on our gym time is due to the fact that we have different goals. If your goal is to lose weight, then working 5 hours a day; 4 days a week, then that would be more than enough. On the other hand, if your goal is to tone your body, then you have to spend a little more time in the gym than the usual time spent by someone who is just trying to lose weight. For those who are really serious when it comes to bodybuilding, then I think it is understandable why they choose to work out that long.
  6. #26 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I hit the gym when I am not too lazy so in a month the shy estimate would be like 6 or 8 times. But I stay there for almost the whole day because of my friends. I would focus on my upper body in the morning, rest and eat and rest, then go back for the lower body. My friends would tell me I live in the gym but actually I am very lazy.
  7. #27 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You really have to have daily exercise when you use HGH or any other drug that would enhance your body. It is always part of the "package." What you need is to carry determination and patience all the time so that it won't take its toll on you. Discipline is the word.
  8. #28 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If they have the money and the time, I guess they are doing fine. And I don't think that 5-6 hours would actually be spent for exercising. I feel like some would do that because they talk to buddies or do something else. Or stay longer in the shower. Something like that. I am not judging them but our body is not designed to be a machine.
  9. #29 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    I hit the gym when I am not too lazy so in a month the shy estimate would be like 6 or 8 times. But I stay there for almost the whole day because of my friends. I would focus on my upper body in the morning, rest and eat and rest, then go back for the lower body. My friends would tell me I live in the gym but actually I am very lazy.
    Are you using peps or hgh? What is the effect of the product on you even when you only hit the gym 6-8 times a month (therefore, more or less 2 times a week)? Lol. Yes, I must say you are not overdoing your workout even when you stay in the gym the whole day considering you do not spend every second in the gym working out and you are only hitting the gym twice a week.
  10. #30 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have been training for a number of years already, i think its best to concentrate on only 1 or 2 compound exercises per week and do them daily but without smoking you out. If you want to add hypertrophy just increase the number of sets to up the volume.
  11. #31 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I love running as a warm up and doing various sets of exercises for weightlifting. Some examples are arnold's, bench press, etc.
  12. #32 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess we all have different exercise routines as we have different goals. I wasn't able to share my exercise routine earlier. That is why I am sharing now. Anyway, I change my routine every day. The routine I do depends on which part of my body I have to focus.

On Monday, I do exercises for upper body and cardio.
    On Tuesday, I perform exercises for Butt & Calves
    On Wednesday, I abs & lower back and cardio exercises
    On Thursday, I go with upper body + cardio again
    On Friday, I concentrate on butt & thigh

Saturday and Sunday are my rest days.
  13. #33 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do it like twice a week when I don't feel too lazy to do so. I go for the whole body exercise, starting with stretching from head to toe, then the treadmill, then the bike. I would then follow the weights, stop a bit for a protein shake, then run on the treadmill again but only half the first treadmill time. I chat a bit with my gym friends then hit the shower. That's it. Nothing really fancy or heavy.
  14. #34 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    When I was just starting, I would do 3 times a week. When I got tired of it, I hit the gym 4 times a month. Then I bought some stuff at home and never went to the gym anymore. I love running on the treadmill daily. I think that helps a lot.
  15. #35 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    When I was just starting, I would do 3 times a week. When I got tired of it, I hit the gym 4 times a month. Then I bought some stuff at home and never went to the gym anymore. I love running on the treadmill daily. I think that helps a lot.
    Wow. I envy you for having some stuffs at home. I am also planning to buy some exercise tools and equipment so I no longer have to hit the gym every weekday. Anyway, I still do not have the budget for now as peptides is really eating a large portion of my budget. Lol. Anyway, how many days in a week do you work out at home?
  16. #36 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Wow. I envy you for having some stuffs at home. I am also planning to buy some exercise tools and equipment so I no longer have to hit the gym every weekday. Anyway, I still do not have the budget for now as peptides is really eating a large portion of my budget. Lol. Anyway, how many days in a week do you work out at home?
    As I have already said, I exercise daily, but I don't do heavy workout daily. I only perform heavy workout routines twice or thrice a week. It is because I feel like I have already achieved the figure that I want. Right now, I am only maintaining it through exercise and hgh/peps. The only disadvantage of working out at home is that you do not get to hang out with your gym buddies anymore.
  17. #37 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should not follow the exercise routine of other people. Why? It is because we all have our different goals. You might want to focus on your biceps/triceps and others might give you a suggestion that focuses on your butt and abs. That does not make sense, right?