• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2016 
    Thanks

MT2 without sun.

Decided to make an experiment how good is melanotan 2 working without a Sun exposure or Tanning salons.

Experiment plan:
    - 2 Weeks long
    - Injections Every 2nd day (EOD) 2.5mg
    - Will provide pictures as well.

Why am i doing this - I have heard rumours melanotan 2 works without sun exposure or Tanning salons. I kind of dont believe in this. So here we go.

Updates with pictures coming later on.
  2. #2 28th June 2016 
    Thanks
    why 2.5mg EOD ? thats way to much. please take it back to 0.25 or 0.50mg EOD

your hypothesis is right it will not work well without UV exposure.
  3. #3 28th June 2016 
    Thanks
    It's an answer of "It depends"

I have taken MT2 at .25mg - 1mg per day and noticed a darkening of my skin with no sun, but I'm a natural tanner that just wanted extra protection. I Can also say taking every second day will hopefully avoid the dark circles under your eyes and purple lips, both sides I have experienced at higher dosages. Once I loaded up for a week or two I people thought I had been out over the weekend tan to a very dark end of summer looking tan within two weeks.

I agree with Cees, it will work for some just not that well. I have found that once your body has produced a bunch of melanin then going in the sun activates it for me.
  4. #4 28th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    why 2.5mg EOD ? thats way to much. please take it back to 0.25 or 0.50mg EOD

your hypothesis is right it will not work well without UV exposure.
    If i would do as you say then 1 vial would take to consume for about 40 days. I have never done such low dosage. Yes i was on mt2 before and my longest cycle was 2 weeks 1.5 vials and i have reached way too dark skin (went to tanning salons 3 times a week for 9 minutes each)

Will see. First day went smoothly with supressed diet feeling and couple boners LOL.
  5. #5 29th June 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are going to do this then expect alot of new freckles/moles. I don't really understand your experiment, why do you even want to experiment on yourself?
  6. #6 29th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    If you are going to do this then expect alot of new freckles/moles. I don't really understand your experiment, why do you even want to experiment on yourself?
    I am aware of mt2 sideeffects (used it previously) and i would like to get tanned a little bit more but dont want to go to tanning salons. All the reason!
  7. #7 13th July 2016 
    Thanks
    My results:

I have to admit i cheated... Without proper sun or regular sunbed melanotan 2 was working very slow and even unnoticeable so i went usual route - sunbeds and lots of sun.

When i started:
    b4b104a30ca902027ccfda9abb8b126b.jpg

And when finished after 2 vials of 10mg mt2

a19c240989394a85170603d52896caa7.jpg

I felt a bit too dark as i am quite white most of the time. Mole darkening expected but not too much. No new moles found.
    Attached Images Attached Images