• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    thx for ur information. i know why many ppl said they found MT become less effective.
  2. #22 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Take a break friend, your body will get used to whatever you put in it.
  3. #23 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Take a break friend, your body will get used to whatever you put in it.
    I took 8 months off...
  4. #24 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello could you PM me the source, thanks !
  5. #25 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    I read an article here that all melanotan sold on internet is underdosed, maybe you were lucky before to have a good source, but now all is sh*t, only viable option is to double the dose, have you tried that?
  6. #26 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zein View Post
    I read an article here that all melanotan sold on internet is underdosed, maybe you were lucky before to have a good source, but now all is sh*t, only viable option is to double the dose, have you tried that?
    I could try that. I can inject even 1mg with almost no side effects now. It's pretty wild. My body just doesn't respond to it at all. I took a solid 8 months off, so it's very bizarre (and suspicious) that suddenly I wouldn't respond at all. I have 2 more suppliers to test. We'll see what happens. I sure feel like a human guinea pig!
  7. #27 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    i don't know if side effects are direct indicator of product purity or effectiveness, but even when i take 0.5mg i feel so bad for next 1.5 hour, i recently took it in the morning and it ruined my morning. However my friend who is a bit fat he shot 1mg in the bum and felt nothing, we ordered from same source at the same time.

I now have a theory if you are lean enough or you shoot in the spot with little fat mt2 will hit you very hard, but if you shoot in fatty area it will absorb slowly and you won't feel much.

This however does not effect tan, just absorption rate. Sorry i know this is not what this topic is about, just thought it could be useful for someone like me who hates melanotan sides.
  8. #28 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    i strongly disagree one can get resistant to melanotano i know folks who use mt2 year round, they jab every week and get consistent results. I have used probably every source there is, they come and go, i never noticed any difference in results, i am pretty sure all mt2 is sourced from china, quality is all the same, if seller is dodgy and underdose vials that's another story.
  9. #29 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    i strongly disagree one can get resistant to melanotano i know folks who use mt2 year round, they jab every week and get consistent results. I have used probably every source there is, they come and go, i never noticed any difference in results, i am pretty sure all mt2 is sourced from china, quality is all the same, if seller is dodgy and underdose vials that's another story.
    I've tested 10+ suppliers, and can inject up to 1mg per day, with no side effects at all. I'm certain that I overdosed in the past and my body has become desensitized to the peptide.
  10. #30 25th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Then can you explain why I suddenly don't respond to 10+ sources?
  11. #31 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    Then can you explain why I suddenly don't respond to 10+ sources?
    That is really weird... Can you tell more about yourself? I mean how old are you, what is your body fat %?

Asking because I remember that I didn't felt any side effects (nausea, erections, flushing) when I had more then 25% body fat. But I could still get tanning effects. What about you?
  12. #32 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    That is really weird... Can you tell more about yourself? I mean how old are you, what is your body fat %?

Asking because I remember that I didn't felt any side effects (nausea, erections, flushing) when I had more then 25% body fat. But I could still get tanning effects. What about you?
    I'm 26, lowish body fat. I'm very fit and live a healthy lifestyle.

For me, the most important side effect is facial hair darkening. All the recent stuff I've tried hasn't affected my normally reddish beard. When MT2 is working, it goes jet black! I'm afraid to go get UV exposure, since this side effect is a good indicator that MT2 is active in my system. I also notice anxiety, flushing, appetite suppressing, and erections... however, I don't get any of them anymore, aside from maybe a little anxiety.

I do wonder if MT2 interacts with an anti-anxiety medication I'm taking, called Mirtazapine. I know Mirtazapine can affect my sex drive based on the dose, so it's possible they are battling each other.

I will say this... the stuff that works, I know almost immediately based on the increased libido and other side effects.
  13. #33 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm 26, lowish body fat. I'm very fit and live a healthy lifestyle.

For me, the most important side effect is facial hair darkening. All the recent stuff I've tried hasn't affected my normally reddish beard. When MT2 is working, it goes jet black! I'm afraid to go get UV exposure, since this side effect is a good indicator that MT2 is active in my system. I also notice anxiety, flushing, appetite suppressing, and erections... however, I don't get any of them anymore, aside from maybe a little anxiety.

I do wonder if MT2 interacts with an anti-anxiety medication I'm taking, called Mirtazapine. I know Mirtazapine can affect my sex drive based on the dose, so it's possible they are battling each other.

I will say this... the stuff that works, I know almost immediately based on the increased libido and other side effects.
    I read that Mirtazapine stops nausea from melanotan so it's entirely possible that it prevents you from feeling any of the effects.
  14. #34 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I read that Mirtazapine stops nausea from melanotan so it's entirely possible that it prevents you from feeling any of the effects.
    That is very possible. I could attribute Mirtazapine to not experiencing nausea, and maybe even the libido increase... but what about not getting any facial hair darkening at all?
  15. #35 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    That is very possible. I could attribute Mirtazapine to not experiencing nausea, and maybe even the libido increase... but what about not getting any facial hair darkening at all?
    I don't know dude, there must be something wrong with you if you have tried melanotan 2 from 10 different sources, it's simply not possible that all of them are bunk.
  16. #36 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    What was the longest period of time you have been of MTII? Are you using it regularly even tho it's not working?

I would take some time off because when I used it for more then 6 months, it felt like it's became less effective. Then I didn't take it for about 6 months, started again few weeks ago and it feels the same as before. I am already much more tanned and also love those crazy erections
    Last edited by peptidenoob; 28th March 2017 at 06:16 AM.
  17. #37 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    What was the longest period of time you have been of MTII? Are you using it regularly even tho it's not working?

I would take some time off because when I used it for more then 6 months, it felt like it's became less effective. Then I didn't take it for about 6 months, started again few weeks ago and it feels the same as before. I am already much more tanned and also love those crazy erections
    I used it for several years straight, then took 6-8 months off. My beard is entirely back to being red, and the vials I've tested don't give me the desired side effects (facial hair darkening, erections, etc)

Maybe my body just sees the peptide as a foreign substance and fights it off immediately now. Who knows?
  18. #38 1st September 2017 
    Thanks
    Would you be interested in this alternative, which may prove to be superior to melanotan in every way?

https://researchpeptides.com/6446-ykl-06-061-novel-uv-free-tanning-compound.html?posted=1#post45670
  19. #39 7th December 2017 
    Thanks
    Has anyone read about clearing Up the disease Hailey Hailey disease with Melanotan? Or know anyone who has had results