• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd March 2014 
    Thanks

What is your MT2 tolerance?

With some of the recent talk of rough sides associated with mt2, I thought it important to ask users what range of effects and severity they had or have been experiencing.* Please add your experience to this thread.

Most of the regular members will know me as a mt1 enthusiast, but I am trying some mt2 out of curiosity.* I ordered a bottle of mt2 with my regular order of mt1 from my regular trusted supplier.* After doing my initial research on mt1/2 I was worried about the sides associated with mt2, notably the nausea.

On to my experience over the last few days with mt2
    Day 1 250mcg with ceterazine - no sides
    Day 2 500mcg no antihistamine - maybe a flush, but barely.
    Day 3 1000mcg no antihistamine - minor headache and I added 200mg of ibuprofen
    Then I gave up because I want to be in a maintenance phase and not actively loading.

As for mt1, never any sides at any dose from 500mcg to 2000 mcg (injection site soreness with large volume doses aside).* Now I have 2 questions.* Was my high tolerance to mt2 in part because I started with the mt1?* Or do some people have crazy high tolerance for mt2 or the whole class of peptides?* I have flushed with other peptides, notably CJC1295 DAC.* My ability to metabolise through some OTC pharmaceuticals is on the high end too.

I hesitate to open the discussion of because some poor newbie could read of my experience and go inject 1mg of mt2 and get seriously ill.* If I am an statistical outlier, it is still of value to the community to recognise the spectrum of normal sides and* monitor the occurrence of sides in others.* I welcome your input.
  2. #2 2nd March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: What is your MT-2 tolerance

Cool topic, I dig it verywhiteguy. It is important to discuss the wide ranging effects as it's very helpful to others. Great help when we are able to document experience(s) experimenting with new technology.... Further, nice purchase, like the mt2 experiment. Was the purchase an impulse buy or has it been a curiosity for awhile?

Reflecting on mt-1, with you for the most part. Little side effects experienced, no site or injection issues. Used to like the 20mg melanotan 1 vials on the mkt - would dose the product, aiming to finish within 3 weeks or less (dosage range 250mcg-2mg). Second or two of nausea on occasion...easily walked off.
    Being a veteran melanocortin peptide user played a minor role. Major kudos, imo, on the execution and game plan. You may be the average healthy individual who can handle their shit. These review sites can get carried away with tales of caution, blame me, damn administrator! I speculate your rather high tolerance to mt2 was due to planning - thank you for the mentoring my friend* ;D
    Forget wasting time on any peptide which is causing flushing, namely ghrh (some simply cannot handle the product & manufacturers struggle big w/ nomenclature and proper labeling), throw the shit away. Exemptions being mt-2/pt-141, rule is to tip-toe into shallow end before going guinea pig w/ big boy peptides. While rant is on, fu(k the old detatched mel.org board for promoting dangerous dosage chart nonsense.
  3. #3 3rd March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: What is your MT2 tolerance?

I get nausea and bloating with 1 drop or 1/2 mg every time, no matter what. Both make me about equally sick. Amount doesnt seem to matter. Just the introduction of a foreign substance in any amount does it.* I've always had a super duper immune system since I was young. It tends to attack anything I wasnt born with. Taking an OTC antihistamine only lessens it slightly. I dont have the flushing. Mine is concentrated in the digestive area, which has more nerve endings than the brain. I dont feel like Im doing any long term harm. The nausea can last from 2-3 hours, to a whole day.

Having said that, my wife and I have been dosing 100mcg (very low dose) for 5 weeks, with around 10 tanning sessions, and I can tell you we both look like we have been tanning all summer (Im a II, and she's a III). We have even had remarks, which is hard to explain since it is still very cold here in Texas.
  4. #4 3rd March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: What is your MT2 tolerance?

Rockinl,* do you dose 100mcgs everday?* I've seem logs where folks can maintain with as little as 100mcgs a week.* Might help you lessen the sickness to one a week.