• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 28th April 2016 
    Thanks

Type 1 Nasal Spray Experiment

Migrating my log from the nasal spray experiment thread to here.

10mg MT2 + neilmed nasogel 30ml

Roughly 200 sprays @50mcg per spray (50% efficacy compared to injection so roughly 25mcg in reality)

Day 1-2 did 4-8 sprays

Day 3 did 15 sprays

Day 4-7 have been doing 20 sprays +

Sides = NONE. Bizarre, as I'm hyper sensitive to injections.

Effects = 7 days in, none really to report aside from perhaps some mole darkening.

I'm now more than half way through the spray. Ordered some more MT2, and have two more nasal sprays ready for mixing.

Really hope this experiment works, as nasal spray is many degrees of magnitude more pleasurable than injections. Also being able to spray at work and before lunch break is beautiful, with no one batting an eyelid.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to budabee For This Useful Post:

polespearer (1st May 2016)

3. #2 29th April 2016 
    Thanks
    budabee here is the nasal spray bottle I bought on Amazon so that the mix was the same as mtanon's.
    Link:Amazon.com: Amber Glass Nasal Sprayer EMPTY (Improved) 2-Pack for Colloidal Silver and Saline Applications, 30ml (1oz): Health & Personal Care
  4. #3 30th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Day 8 & 9 - doing around 10 sprays a day, as I am running lower and my supplier is out of stock. When I have next batch in, will up the dose again. My logic is I'd rather dose consistently at smaller doses than have large breaks in between administration.

Still no sides, some mole darkening. Facial hair may be coming through darker, hard to tell. No noteworthy tanning effects, but it's also been a cooler week where I am.
  5. #4 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Glad to hear you are doing well with no sides. I was able to go to the beach today was out 3 hours or a little more and my bald head didn't even get hot. This stuff is crazy I haven't been this dark in years since I was a kid and I practically lived on the beach. Keep us informed how things are going.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  6. #5 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing well with no sides. I was able to go to the beach today was out 3 hours or a little more and my bald head didn't even get hot. This stuff is crazy I haven't been this dark in years since I was a kid and I practically lived on the beach. Keep us informed how things are going.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
    Nice! How much have you taken now? Also what is your daily dose? I notice quite a bit of loss if I go over 4 sprays at a time, do you notice this?

I'd estimate I'm 7.5-8mg in w. nasal and moles are already darkening. My stubble also looks noticeably darker in the morning, so hopefully I'll start seeing changes soon. Unfortunately my supplier is out of stock though
  7. #6 3rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    day 12 - did 6 sprays today (150mcg in blood)

running very low, supplier restocks on Thursday. Will probably have a couple days with no peptide.

No real effects as of yet, but weather has been poor. Slow and steady, will hopefully win the race.
  8. #7 4th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Hello, sorry to hear you are almost out. I figure I am at almost 30 mgs after roughly 5 weeks. I am almost a bronze/brown color. I have been on a maintenance dose of 250mcg every three days. Since running out of nasal spray I have been injecting for the maintenance phase. I have to go to DC in June so I will mix up a batch to take with me instead of subq. My daily dose average was probably 600-800mcg for the first three weeks. Since I live on the coast I had both tanning bed and the real sun to draw from. I went to the beach this past weekend the temperature was 85 and I was out in the sun for over 3 hours and my bald head didn't even burn and that was with one application of a SPF8 lotion. The rest of my body I used no SPF with no burning. For me the crazy thing is how brown my hands and feet have become in addition to how even the tan is. Hope that you are able to continue on with your tanadventure!

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  9. #8 4th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks bro.

I have been feeling pretty shit the last two days, despite not having a higher dose. I suspect the heavy peptide sinks to the bottom of the spray and I am dosing much more than I was before atm. I think in the future I will shake the spray more, as I feel the fatigue / nausea I used to from injecting, albeit in a slightly less intense form. It's definitely an immune response. I will also reduce to one spray at a time spaced out from now
  10. #9 4th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Actually, scrap that it's nothing like injection illness, it's more like hay fever. Just very red eyes, runny nose etc. I can still work out and work as normal, it might even be hay fever
  11. #10 5th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budabee View Post
    Thanks bro.

I have been feeling pretty shit the last two days, despite not having a higher dose. I suspect the heavy peptide sinks to the bottom of the spray and I am dosing much more than I was before atm. I think in the future I will shake the spray more, as I feel the fatigue / nausea I used to from injecting, albeit in a slightly less intense form. It's definitely an immune response. I will also reduce to one spray at a time spaced out from now

The spray will suck up its content from the bottom of the bottle, so dont think this is the case, maybe it got contaminated over time ? how long have you stored the spray ?
  12. #11 5th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    The spray will suck up its content from the bottom of the bottle, so dont think this is the case, maybe it got contaminated over time ? how long have you stored the spray ?
    About 5 weeks, took time out because I had flu. Today I've felt identical to how I felt with injections, I'm sure that my immune system just gets fired up.

I've binned the last dregs of the spray. I have another vial from a new supplier, so I will try again starting Monday and dose low again.

Starting to think getting the Abdel-Malek peptides synthesised is the way to go, would only cost 500$ for enough for a summer, and topical, no sides application is appealing
  13. #12 5th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey budabee.
    1. I'm sorry to read that you got sick. unfortunately I think that our body simply reject the peptide, no matter what. I agree with you that it is immune response. The only way for us to take it is (maybe) with low and steady doses, like the implant. people who got allergic to insulin injections using insulin pump with great success (there are many scientific articles about it. just google it). so, maybe we can buy insulin pump and use it with melanotan ? keep it steady and low doses? (the other alternative is to do a lot of tiny doses with the nasal method. theatricality, it should be the same).

2. WOW- you are saying that WE CAN BUY Abdel-Malek peptide ? It it is possible, I'm willing to pay expensive price. I just want to find a way to tan and protect me from the sun.
  14. #13 5th May 2016 
    Thanks
    You are right mate, I think no matter what I will have a bad reaction. It isn't even extreme, it's just like always having a cold with me. I love sports, being healthy and feeling good, so mt-2 doesn't seem to be worth it with me. Insulin pump might be worth looking into.

But yes, there are 3 or 4 candidate peptides that selectively target the MC1R receptor included in Malek's patent. I am in contact with peptide synthesis companies now to get quotes. If you'd like to chip in, let me know. I know dark horse tried this previously with no success, so I'm going to do some research with contacts in biochemistry to ensure I get the right peptide, and formula sorted out.

If you want to chip in pm me, for about 350usd each we should be able to get enough to last us both for the summer based on quotes I've received so far. It would be even cheaper with Chinese production, but I'd rather get somewhere U.S/E.U based and reputable

Quote Originally Posted by Nargilyos View Post
    Hey budabee.
    1. I'm sorry to read that you got sick. unfortunately I think that our body simply reject the peptide, no matter what. I agree with you that it is immune response. The only way for us to take it is (maybe) with low and steady doses, like the implant. people who got allergic to insulin injections using insulin pump with great success (there are many scientific articles about it. just google it). so, maybe we can buy insulin pump and use it with melanotan ? keep it steady and low doses? (the other alternative is to do a lot of tiny doses with the nasal method. theatricality, it should be the same).

2. WOW- you are saying that WE CAN BUY Abdel-Malek peptide ? It it is possible, I'm willing to pay expensive price. I just want to find a way to tan and protect me from the sun.
  15. #14 7th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Do you plan to continue with low doses on MT2? (you are waiting for new supply, dont you? )

350usd is too much for me right now. especially for something that I'm not sure will work. however, in the future maybe I could afford it. If it will work for sure, I might willing to invest the money.
  16. #15 7th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargilyos View Post
    Do you plan to continue with low doses on MT2? (you are waiting for new supply, dont you? )

350usd is too much for me right now. especially for something that I'm not sure will work. however, in the future maybe I could afford it. If it will work for sure, I might willing to invest the money.
    I'll let you know the quote, it might end up being cheaper. Two other people have got in touch to offer contributions so it will probably end up being about 150usd each or something.

Either way, I'm going to try with my new supplier on a super low dose but I'm 95% sure it will be the same story. I simply don't deal with MT2 well, my immune system catches on (sooner or later) and starts trying to fight it off like a common cold. I have a good job, and nice life, and can't really afford to be off my game just to avoid having to use sunscreen
  17. #16 8th May 2016 
    Thanks
    budabee try taking Zyrtec and see if that makes a difference.
  18. #17 10th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I'll let you know the quote, it might end up being cheaper. Two other people have got in touch to offer contributions so it will probably end up being about 150usd each or something.

Either way, I'm going to try with my new supplier on a super low dose but I'm 95% sure it will be the same story. I simply don't deal with MT2 well, my immune system catches on (sooner or later) and starts trying to fight it off like a common cold. I have a good job, and nice life, and can't really afford to be off my game just to avoid having to use sunscreen
    Same here. After 7 years, I still get sick every time. No exceptions. My immune system just cant stand the stuff. Nothing severe, but enough nausea and bloating to make me finally say enough is enough. Makes me sad because it really works well on me as far as tanning.
  19. #18 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Try taking anti-histamine like Zyrtec 1 hour before injection. You can get it from you local pharmacy for cheap. It should take away nausea and flushing.
  20. #19 27th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinl View Post
    Same here. After 7 years, I still get sick every time. No exceptions. My immune system just cant stand the stuff. Nothing severe, but enough nausea and bloating to make me finally say enough is enough. Makes me sad because it really works well on me as far as tanning.
    Yeah it's not worth it for me, binned all the rest I've had. DO you know what, I feel happy.

I have trust the Zalfa Malek peps will reach the market eventually and until then I'll wear sunscreen, obsessing over this shit is a head ache.
  21. #20 16th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah it's not worth it for me, binned all the rest I've had. DO you know what, I feel happy.

I have trust the Zalfa Malek peps will reach the market eventually and until then I'll wear sunscreen, obsessing over this shit is a head ache.
    Sorry to see it didn't work out for you budabee. I'm doing the same experiment as what you've been doing (10mg in the Nasogel). I haven't had any sides whatsoever but I've only been dosing 200mcg a day since Saturday (6 days in). I'm gonna be doing 250mcg today for the first time (gonna do 4 more sprays before I go to bed to get 10 in total for today). I'm gonna stick to 250mcg a day for another week to see what happens. I'm also worried about the peptide not mixing well with the Nasogel but I don't want to shake it up too much because I've read that it damages the peptide if you shake it. When I first mixed it I was tipping up and down for 20 times or so and rolling it on the table without trying to be too aggressive with it (shake). Hopefully it will be mixed right. I also tip it up and down twice every time before I use it to make sure either nothing has sank or risen to the top. It's hard to see what's going on inside the bottle with it not being clear. If I get any weird sides like you towards the end of the bottle I'll probably bin it any try the Rhinaris spray as it might not be blending well with the Nasogel with it being thick. I've got 2 in stock now as they arrived from Canada a couple of days ago.

Did you order MT2 from a UK supplier? If so, can you PM me the supplier you used please so I have some data on who are good/bad.