• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks

Lightbulb Tolerance to MT2? Such a thing?

Has anyone here become tolerant to MT2? I've been using it for years now, and it seems like it starts working, then stops. I've tried multiple suppliers, with some luck...but recently I haven't been responding at all to MT2. Just a little nausea, which subsides a lot quicker than normal.

Anybody else experiencing any of this?
  2. #2 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Strange - I've heard other people say this. How much UV have you been getting, what are you dosing?
  3. #3 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    It's very bizarre. I can dose as high as 2mg per day, with only nausea as a side effect. No increased libido, no facial hair darkening, nothing. It's like my body doesn't do anything with it.

I ended up switching suppliers, and my first vial worked amazing...then the following vials did nothing. I even requested new vials from a fresh batch...no different response. I ordered another vial from yet another source, but I'm beginning to think that it's my body and not the product.
  4. #4 3rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    You need to give it time, I'm 2 weeks in to my new cycle and I have only noticed a degree of change because I look at myself in the mirror everyday for slight changes evaluating where I'm getting darker, w/ monitoring my skin for darker freckles, newer ones forming from under my skin that I couldn't previously see, white patches which can't tan..they creep up now and again but they only small, obviously moles too I haven't noticed any grow or any new ones form while I've been on for over 3 years. To test if a product works I say this to you - go into the sunbed 30-60 mins after pinning and tell them you want 15 minutes in there and if you don't burn a day after then it works / but if you do burn then I would throw it completely, it's how I know if I got good stuff or not. I've never had trouble w/ m2 and I'm a true type 1, I can't tan naturally which broke my heart when I was younger. You need sun while dosing I keep telling people this loading or whatever is an absolute waste of time I can only empathise this to you all.
  5. #5 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    You need to give it time, I'm 2 weeks in to my new cycle and I have only noticed a degree of change because I look at myself in the mirror everyday for slight changes evaluating where I'm getting darker, w/ monitoring my skin for darker freckles, newer ones forming from under my skin that I couldn't previously see, white patches which can't tan..they creep up now and again but they only small, obviously moles too I haven't noticed any grow or any new ones form while I've been on for over 3 years. To test if a product works I say this to you - go into the sunbed 30-60 mins after pinning and tell them you want 15 minutes in there and if you don't burn a day after then it works / but if you do burn then I would throw it completely, it's how I know if I got good stuff or not. I've never had trouble w/ m2 and I'm a true type 1, I can't tan naturally which broke my heart when I was younger. You need sun while dosing I keep telling people this loading or whatever is an absolute waste of time I can only empathise this to you all.
    Glad to see someone else that's been on the stuff for over 3 years, like myself. I can certainly test that via a tanning bed, but what's most interesting is that I can usually tell when the stuff is working. I'm sensitive to the appetite suppression and libido increase most of all. The previous 3 vials have only given me slight nausea for maybe 30 minutes, then nothing.

I also don't agree with loading, but I can recognize the side effects...and even at 1.5mg doses...the side effects are non-existent.

It's just super strange that I'd get one good vial, then 5 that are duds. I wonder if slight variations in the peptide synthesis could cause one person to respond, and others nothing.

I will test another supplier to see if I can find some stuff that works. Perhaps my receptors are just so burnt from using the stuff so long? Maybe I should try MT1 for a while.
  6. #6 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't think your body goes okay that's enough, that one day your body won't respond to it, it has to be a problem with the vial you're taking maybe the purity isn't as good as previous ones? Just really do some research on where you buy from don't just pick the first site you find. I mainly order from American labs. Personally i only take in spring/summer from February to September so around half a year i give it a break not because i think I'm doing any harm to myself just the simple fact i like being paler in the colder months. I say pale but i keep about 50% of the colour while not seeing any sun or taking m2, stuff is potent. Hmm, i have never really received appetite suppression only when i first started when i was 18 but i never was a big eater anyway. Think keeping an active and healthy lifestyle combats the anxiety i do feel when i am on it, i suffer from autism. Another side affect to me is being lethargic so i force myself to keep being active when otherwise i'd do it without a moments thought, simple things like taking a walk for example.
  7. #7 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't think your body goes okay that's enough, that one day your body won't respond to it, it has to be a problem with the vial you're taking maybe the purity isn't as good as previous ones? Just really do some research on where you buy from don't just pick the first site you find. I mainly order from American labs. Personally i only take in spring/summer from February to September so around half a year i give it a break not because i think I'm doing any harm to myself just the simple fact i like being paler in the colder months. I say pale but i keep about 50% of the colour while not seeing any sun or taking m2, stuff is potent. Hmm, i have never really received appetite suppression only when i first started when i was 18 but i never was a big eater anyway. Think keeping an active and healthy lifestyle combats the anxiety i do feel when i am on it, i suffer from autism. Another side affect to me is being lethargic so i force myself to keep being active when otherwise i'd do it without a moments thought, simple things like taking a walk for example.
    We'll see what happens with the stuff I ordered from American. I'm pretty good about picking suppliers, but I know there are a lot of scam artists in the industry. Maybe they send a working vial, then a bunch of BS to steal money?

I'm an athlete, so I'm pretty active. MT2 is a god send for cutting weight (when it works, of course!)

I'll keep you posted. Hopefully a supplier change will do the trick.
  8. #8 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    So it works just sometimes for you? What's your protocol? You could be right but why would they send you some bad stuff just for the sake of it, they're people at the end of the day making Melanotan knowing full well 99.9% the person who buys it will reconstitute it and inject themselves in order to achieve a tan.
  9. #9 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been using mt2 consistently for very long time and always get same results, never felt it becoming less effective.
  10. #10 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    So it works just sometimes for you? What's your protocol? You could be right but why would they send you some bad stuff just for the sake of it, they're people at the end of the day making Melanotan knowing full well 99.9% the person who buys it will reconstitute it and inject themselves in order to achieve a tan.
    The first vial I got from the supplier worked wonders, almost immediately. The next 5 I ordered...no results at all. So I reached out to them, and they sent ANOTHER 5 vials...still nothing. I really have no idea what to say. The only thing I can do is move on and test another supplier. My guess is that each batch/supplier has slight variations, and some respond...some don't We'll see! I'm testing 2 new reputable suppliers. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack View Post
    I have been using mt2 consistently for very long time and always get same results, never felt it becoming less effective.
    Thanks for chiming in. I'm hoping I just got unlucky with my previous suppliers. Crossing my fingers!
  11. #11 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    tolerance to melanotan seems infrequent in light of the few testimony of decrease effectiveness on forums, and it seems hard to develop compare to others drugs because of many conditions/diseases i had to take numerous drugs and i often develop tolerance quickly (especially drugs which works on brain), i develop full tolerance after just one dose for some drugs but it took 2 vial after i began a tolerance to melanotan 2 (so i think it's hard to develop even for people like me who are prone to resistance drugs).

the good point is that after 3 months of cessation, my tolerance seems to return to zero because i develop a good tan yesterday with just 500mg and 2/3 hours of sun rays (i live in the northern france)
  12. #12 5th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm also a long term user and finding effects to be exactly the same now as when first using some 5 years ago. I've used the same supplier for all this time.
    It's changed my life for the better for sure, unless I see a negative study on MT with evidence to support then I see no problem continuing to use.
  13. #13 5th April 2016 
    Thanks
    If more people researched Melanotan and knew the advantages it gives instead of seeing "horror stories" it would kill off the fake tanning industry i absolutely believe that.
  14. #14 5th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango77 View Post
    I'm also a long term user and finding effects to be exactly the same now as when first using some 5 years ago. I've used the same supplier for all this time.
    It's changed my life for the better for sure, unless I see a negative study on MT with evidence to support then I see no problem continuing to use.
    Thanks for chiming in. I feel the exact same way. It has changed my life for the better...and I'm certainly hoping I can keep on the stuff! Hopefully a supplier change will yield positive results again.

Do you mind sharing your source with me?
  15. #15 12th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Does anyone any input on the body becoming tolerant to MT2? I'm looking for any advice as to what could be going. 3 or 4 different suppliers and my body does not want to respond to MT2 as it previously did.
  16. #16 30th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Any luck firedan?

I have similar problems lately, its seriously frustrating. its like my body has no consistency with this peptide. back around 2011 when i started using the peptide i could could tan perfectly after a week of 1mg injections and 3-4, 5 minute sunbeds. Now i'm on about 1.4mg daily and tanning twice a week (5 minutes). Id jab late in the evening before a tanning session and wake up pale? it takes exactly three days for the tan to appear now - if it does at all. Bear in mind this is all on what most would consider a substantial daily dose. I cant enter a maintenance phase as there is not much to maintain. The tan is also patchy and inconsistent. Also the hair darkening is not what it used to be at all.
  17. #17 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    With 1.4 mg daily I would question the potency of the MT2 it shouldn't take that high of a dose. I used the nasal spray method and some days reached almost a mg but averaged around 500-650 mg a day after two weeks I was really dark and started the maintenance phase after 21 days.
  18. #18 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    How often would you tan and for what duration? also what skin type or you?
    I know it shouldn't you're right, hence my hypothesis that the body can become tolerant.
    Iv'e ruled out potency as my body seems to react the same way as the op describes, it works at first and then there is diminishing returns. Also, my hair used to feel thicker on it aswell as being dark? this just doesn't happen anymore it seems.
  19. #19 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TanMan View Post
    How often would you tan and for what duration? also what skin type or you?
    I know it shouldn't you're right, hence my hypothesis that the body can become tolerant.
    Iv'e ruled out potency as my body seems to react the same way as the op describes, it works at first and then there is diminishing returns. Also, my hair used to feel thicker on it aswell as being dark? this just doesn't happen anymore it seems.
    How long have you been on it for?

Have you thought about getting some synthesised to guarantee purity?
  20. #20 1st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Coming up to five years now (not continuously). As far as synthesis I have thought about it but would only consider that route for a large quantity and could not throw all my eggs in one basket if customs seized that delivery, as i'd imagine that's a lot of £$. i'm also unsure about the process.

But that's if the peptides weren't potent, which i really dont think is the case. I can say this as i would have a 2-3 month or so break from mt2 and then the first vial id use out of my usual 5-6 vial order would get me tanned good, with decreasing effectiveness with every vial used. occasionally during this typical cycle there would be days when i tan extremely well and then others were hardly at all. My dosing and tanning are consistent, like clockwork. I also believe the peptides are gtg, so i can only assume its my body that has become desensitized to it after such admittedly high/long dosing.