• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th February 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 question.

I Have been taking MT2 for about 5 months now and it has worked. I am a type 1 and i like to be pretty dark with mt2. I started injecting into my stomach and it was making me rather bloated so i have switched to injecting my bum cheeks however i keep having to throw up little bits of acidy sick on the day of injection and feel pretty down. I am injecting 1000mcg once a week with a 12 minute sunbed session to maintain my tan. Im wondering whether less amounts over the week would maintain the tan the same and stop the sicky thing as obviously 1000mcg is a pretty high amount and with it not being in my system all week then a high dose is this just my bodys reaction to it? Also my skin is pretty dry i do apply moisturizer to my skin on the days of not tanning would my face still tan as much if i had moisturized before the sunbed session?

Striker
  2. #2 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    1000 mcg is obviously high, my dear. Cut down your dose and everything should be fine. 300 mcg in a week (split the dose into 100mcg in three consecutive days) would be a great dose.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to superguia For This Useful Post:

Semin (17th February 2016)

4. #3 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    1 mg is way, way too much IMO. That much would make me very sick. Try 100mcg a couple times week. I get SUPER dark with 3-400 mcg a week with a tanning session each time. Also jabbing into your butt may lead to injecting into a vein, which could make you sick.
  5. #4 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinl View Post
    1 mg is way, way too much IMO. That much would make me very sick. Try 100mcg a couple times week. I get SUPER dark with 3-400 mcg a week with a tanning session each time. Also jabbing into your butt may lead to injecting into a vein, which could make you sick.
    This is what I am trying to say. 300 to 400 mcg per week is already enough to get a decent tan. 1mg a week (and in a single dose) will surely make someone feel sick. I don't know about the butt administration as I did not try doing it yet.
  6. #5 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    1mg a week is what i do, but i weight nearly 100kg. I do get unpleasant hot flush in face and mild nausea, for this reason i do my jab before bed
  7. #6 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the replies guys the reason I do 1mg is because I am naturally really light skinned and never tan think I'm gonna start doing one day on 250mcg then one day off then one day on 250 mcg then one day off then on my tanning day do 500mcg and my usual 12 minutes sun session see how it goes? What you guys think? Sometimes when injecting it hurts more than others any ideas why? Am I hitting a vein?