• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 6th February 2012 
    Thanks

Pre-load Melanotan Question

Hey guys, new to the board so let me introduce myself, my name is Dave.
    I used to belong to a different forum years ago but it's basically useless now. I also haven't experimented with this for a few years so I forgot how to pre-load the syringes.
    In order to make sure I always had sharp pins I would pre-load the doses and keep them in the freezer until they were needed.
    I remember responding very well to melanotan 2 when I experimented with it. Very low nausea only a few times, but definitely libido increase.
    This time around my wife will be using also, not sure if we can use the same dose though.
    I'm 6ft, 175lbs and tan pretty easily
    She's 5'4 125lbs and olive skin.

If you can re-educate me on mixing and pre-loading I'd greatly appreciate it. I just placed an order today from tanresearch and I live in CA, any guess on how soon I should see the product?
    Sadly they don't offer sterile water for mixing, any idea where to pick that up from?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. #2 9th February 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Pre-load question

Just received my order today, any help with the questions posted would be great.
    I think we're both technically like a 2.5-3 skin type.
  3. #3 9th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan loading

Welcome Dave, great questions - hope I can help

Between you and your better half, pre-load syringes @ the same/consistent Melanotan 2 dosage

Pre-loading one 10mg of Melanotan II vial (w/ 2ml bact water) into 30-40 dosages is a method I recommend
    Begin by dosing the smaller pre-loaded syringes in order to get the smaller doses administered first - as to desensitize the body & avoid potential side effects including the nausea, energy, libido, appetite, pigmentation, etc
    Dose the stout pre-loads for pre-tanning & recreational aphrodisiac

All this said, tanning easy and with an olive tone wife...Melanotan 1 has potential to be a safer, subtle/theraputic option which could yield desirable results

Sterile water and reconstitution options are becoming more difficult worldwide. Sometimes vitamin b12 or similar can be used just fine.* Bacteriostatic water and bact nacl are the preferred choices - online supply places, amazon, etc seem to have service (state laws and company policies vary so much, it's a hassle)
  4. #4 10th February 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks Chris.
    We picked up Bact Water from amazon but it's not due to arrive to the end of next week..we kinda wanted to get started asap. Is b12 something easier to obtain to hold us over until then? Walmart and Target wouldn't even sell us pins without an Rx...haven't tried CVS or Walgreens (NY gave them no questions asked) yet though but was able to get these from Amazon too.
    Why Melanotan 1? I thought 2 basically took out most of the sides and required less product to obtain similar results? Or is this old school thinking?

I remember responding quickly so I hope to respond just as fast because we're going on vacation (back home to NY) and want to make our friends and family jealous of the Cali lifestyle haha.

I'm going to go check my draw, I think I have my old dosing schedule still but just in case, do you have an updated chart? The only thing I remember was being told to use 1ml of water, not 2.
    The only charts I've found seem extremely high and wasteful.
  5. #5 10th February 2012 
    Thanks

Nope, the dosing schedule was for pro-hormones...remember when that stuff was popular? haha

I want the pins to be as sharp as possible so that it doesn't hurt when stabbing...since it's been awhile I don't remember, how do we pre-load without dulling them?
  6. #6 13th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Why Melanotan 1? I thought 2 basically took out most of the sides and required less product to obtain similar results? Or is this old school thinking?

I'm going to go check my draw, I think I have my old dosing schedule still but just in case, do you have an updated chart? The only thing I remember was being told to use 1ml of water, not 2.
    The only charts I've found seem extremely high and wasteful.
    "

Original Melanotan 1 has lesser sides, counter-intuitive a bit.* Melanotan 2 has all the side effects, and then some more....

There is no chart, as yes, none of them would make any logical sense - they are wasteful, hazardous indeed - harmed a great deal of folks worldwide, sad
  7. #7 13th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Nope, the dosing schedule was for pro-hormones...remember when that stuff was popular? haha

I want the pins to be as sharp as possible so that it doesn't hurt when stabbing...since it's been awhile I don't remember, how do we pre-load without dulling them?
    "
    Oh, there are dosing charts for melanotan peptides all over...they are generally old and dangerous (and stupid)

It's quick/technique to pre-load/draw from multi-use vial without dulling. It's fine to put the needle into 2-3 vials/rubber stoppers, then the body...then discard (hopefully the pin has to enter the skin once...) - hope that helps!
  8. #8 14th February 2012 
    Thanks

Yea, all dosing charts I see are insane. 1-1.6 per day?? Yea right!

Do you have something you can send me so I can figure out what .25 would be after I put the 2ml of Bact water into each vile?
    I have a box of 100 Easy Touch u-100.
    Numbered 5-50 with 5 ticks before each big number.

We just got our Bact Water today so we're all ready for our first dose.

Thanks for all of your help thus far Chris.
  9. #9 14th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pre-loading melanotan 2 question

Hopefully this tool will help, visit: peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php
  10. #10 14th February 2012 
    Thanks

I was just coming on to tell you I found it. Thanks again for the help Chris.

5 ticks on mine should be .25
    The wife and I both took our first dose almost 2 hours ago, no sides.
  11. #11 16th February 2012 
    Thanks

Took the 4th dose tonight. Keeping her at 5 ticks (.25mg)
    I took 6 yesterday and 7 ticks tonight. (aprox .35mg?)
    No sides of any kind to report. We plan to hit the tanning salon friday or saturday for the first time.
  12. #12 16th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Good luck

Enjoy the play by play - take pics if you are able before UV exposure
  13. #13 16th February 2012 
    Thanks

Wife and I have been on 6 days .25mg, and 2 days on .33mg (or there about). Already seeing some color. I'm 220lbs, and she is 145lbs. Maybe smaller doses has the same effects as larger ones? Ive been reading these MII forums for a long time, and after reading ALOT of logs, I think, all things being equal, this peptide reacts differently to different people. Some people have quick results, and some dont. Some have horrible sides, some dont. The worst stories Ive heard are generally from people doing 1mg or more a day.

We started off low and slow, and plan on staying that way.
  14. #14 16th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Wife and I have been on 6 days .25mg, and 2 days on .33mg (or there about). Already seeing some color. I'm 220lbs, and she is 145lbs. Maybe smaller doses has the same effects as larger ones? Ive been reading these MII forums for a long time, and after reading ALOT of logs, I think, all things being equal, this peptide reacts differently to different people. Some people have quick results, and some dont. Some have horrible sides, some dont. The worst stories Ive heard are generally from people doing 1mg or more a day.

We started off low and slow, and plan on staying that way.
    "

You're well read sir - privileged to have perspective such as yours - highly value your strategy, particularly w/ regard to the wife

So very little of the systemic peptide is needed for result - our systems are highly varied / complex indeed

Take away truly is the common overdose - huge issue with the potent MT2 peptide
    Always a huge shame when someone with less sensitivity introduces it to others or themselves w/o awareness...

Peptidecalculator.com, peptide-guide.com, melanotaninfo, etc are sites hopefully folks reference and take away some caution/strategy

If only 1mg/vial Melanotan II was mainstream...maybe illness would be less assoc, who knows - 10mg MT-II is a boatload of melanotropin!
  15. #15 17th February 2012 
    Thanks

"

""
  16. #16 17th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Right on, thanks for sharing - before/afters are going to be great

Use sunblock on your face (under-eyes & lips especially) currently? If not, def a recommendation* 8)
  17. #17 17th February 2012 
    Thanks

Chris, are you saying that due to my dark circles? If so how would sunblock help that?

Also, maybe it's mind over matter but I would swear both of us have a little more life to our skintones even with zero UV exposure (been cold as heck this past week..I guess that's a good thing considering we're heading into the freezing cold of NY in 2 weeks haha)
  18. #18 17th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My generic cosmetic/lotion/sunblock recommendation is further based on the thin facial skin (and different membranes going on...lips, nose...thin under eyes) as well as the history of melanogenisis which has taken place more on the face - doesn't happen every time, but most (in my estimation) tan faster on their head & arms (as they have seen the most sun/UVR over the life-time). Further with pale legs to play catch up...just has helped me to have a balanced tan in the end

More electricity through you guys - melanin is a wild substance for sure!* Hope you'll end up with greater depth to your tone / and thickness to your skin.* Should feel the photo protection and maybe awaken the third eye some....
  19. #19 18th February 2012 
    Thanks

Just took our 6th dose (first day shot, all others have been around 6-7pm) and since our tanning lotion came in the mail we're heading out to the tanning salon for the first time. She's actually never been to one in her life.

also I cut back to about 5-6 ticks just because I had a severe headache the night I took 7, so for pre-cautionary measure I cut back and will gradually increase again to see if was coincidental or not.
  20. #20 19th February 2012 
    Thanks

Grrrr...the lotion I bought was for outdoor use so I got raped (x2) to buy single use packets for $5 at the salon.
    We only did 10 minutes, felt like a waste to go so little in a level 1 bed. We're gonna go again on Tuesday, then fri and/or sat, and one last time on the following Tuesday. Hopefully we get some good color before leaving for NY on Wednesday.

...should we take the stuff with us in our luggage or no since it would be refrigerated for the trip?