• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Newbie Help!

1. #1 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks

Newbie Help!

I got my first 10mg of Melanotan 2 today including 1ml syringes, 5ml sterile water and a pack of swabs.

I'm a natural red head but it's gone fairly darker with age (almost brown) and i'd like to achieve an obvious brown tan.

I have researched but i think i've done it a little too much with the waiting time it took for it to come. If someone could give me a good idea
    of how much to start with per injection, how often to inject and how often to hit the sunbed for roughly how long i would appreciate it as i've pretty much confused myself with all the info i've consumed.

reasons for starting: broke up with the love of my life, need a confidence boost. not to win her back, just to feel better in myself. (I'm a 100% honest person so don't troll me ) Also, the long dark nights and constant rain here in the uk has left me very pale plus i start a new job in massachusetts in June sports coaching and i would like to go looking healthy not ill. lol

Thanks!
  2. #2 3rd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm not a red head, but when I first tried Melanotan 2 I achieved great results with this protocol - I used 500mcg/day till I run out of my first 10mg bottle, and went to sunbed two times a week (I was in UK as well). After I run out of first bottle I maintained my tan by using 500mcg/week and going to sunbed once a week.