• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: For the boys...

1. #1 29th January 2016 
    Thanks

Wink For the boys...

I am only in my first week of MT2 and loving it so far, just wondering if MT will change the colour of your genitals? Am worried of my foreskin or knob going black.

Anything to be worried about? I been tanning nude but cover my junk.
  2. #2 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, no, your dick won't go black. Melanotan is not genetic altering drug, all it does is it enhances tanning effects, making you tan faster and last longer. No need to cover anything, body parts that are darker to start with will absorb less uv rays resulting in even tan throughout your body. <-- this has nothing to do with melanotan, just a tanning basics.
  3. #3 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you expose it to UV, then the color will definitely change. Use an underwear when laying under the heat of the sun or when going to sun beds. It will protect that part from getting darker.
  4. #4 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Hi, no, your dick won't go black. Melanotan is not genetic altering drug, all it does is it enhances tanning effects, making you tan faster and last longer. No need to cover anything, body parts that are darker to start with will absorb less uv rays resulting in even tan throughout your body. <-- this has nothing to do with melanotan, just a tanning basics.
    Oh. I am not interested in tanning, but this caught my attention. Now, I know that melanotan and sunbeds won't really make your private part darker than the usual. I have always thought it would turn darker as well.
  5. #5 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Just make sure it doesn't burn, as skin is thinner and more sensitive down there. Might be very unconfortable if you burn it
  6. #6 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Just make sure it doesn't burn, as skin is thinner and more sensitive down there. Might be very unconfortable if you burn it
    I agree. You don't need to cover anything, but if you don't use sunscreen then you might want to apply it on your genital area.
  7. #7 3rd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hmmm. Mine certainly did change color. Not to the extent you are talking, but they did get quite a dramatic tan even though i never once exposed them into the sunlight. That really perplexed me.