• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th September 2015 
    Thanks

Mt-1 and mt-2???

Is it okay to combine both MT-1 and MT-2 like in a mix? Or can I use them at the same time, like inject MT-1 first and then MT-2? I am a type 1. I don't if it would be something detrimental but I think it would be more effective if I do that. I really want to get a tan!
  2. #2 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I've seen this tried, and the results weren't exactly as planned.
    Due to the similar active effects, it's pretty much as if MT2 is used alone - the MT1 just isn't nearly as powerful, especially if done in a single injection.
  3. #3 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you should just choose one between the two. Both MT-1 and MT-2 offer the same results. The only difference is the time when you will start noticing the effect. As for me, MT-1 works better for me than MT-2, but it actually depends on the person. I know a lot of people who prefer MT-2.
  4. #4 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like their advice, I would also suggest to only choose one as both drugs are used for the same reason. Aside from the fact that you would be able to save more money if you only stick with one product, it would be a lot easier to determine whether a certain product is really effective or not. if you use both at the same time, you might be confused whether it is because you are using both or whether it is just because one of the product is really effective and one is not.
  5. #5 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd try using one and then the other to see which one you prefer, and as others have said they are used for the same purpose so I dint think there's any point in combining the two and using both.

Once you've tried them both separately, obviously just then stick to the one you prefer.
  6. #6 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why would you combine them? MT-1 and MT-2 are effective on their own. Just choose one dear.

To be honest, I think you would just be wasting money if you combine them.
  7. #7 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Lol. Combining mt-1 and mt-2 and using the combo is one of the dumbest plan I have heard ever. Trust me, dear. It won't do anything better than what a pure mt-1 or pure mt-2 can give you.
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can if you want to. However, I suggest not to take them together. Just choose one - either mt-1 or mt-2. I think they work better as stand-alone. Good luck.
  9. #9 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't see any wrong with combining them, but I still prefer using them as they are (no combination, no mixing). I guess they are more effective that way. Well, I am not so sure though.