• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally, I make a rule of keeping a several month supply of anything I take. Especially considering I blast and cruise test, the last thing I need is to have two weeks worth and find out I can't get any more.
  2. #22 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoNegro View Post
    Their pw recovery does not work.
    Yeah, there appears to be some damage to the database in that regard, it took me a couple of days to recover my account via Semin - imagine he's working on a proper fix, though.
  3. #23 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Their pw recovery does not work.
    Contact Semin he will be able to assist you!
  4. #24 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is mostly a repost of the first one in 2013 where it made it to #5 on reddit.
    I consider it worth note that NONE of the new posters have permission to the two new pics (topless shot and green shirt).
    Also I am quite annoyed at thedailymail.com for saying man injects with ILLEGAL DRUG, when it's not illegal in usa where it
    was happening. in AU tanning beds are illegal, he (I) am not there EITHER..
    That's right this is the guy in pics.. formerly That_reddit_guy on melanotanforum.
    I have been contacted by a national TV show about being on the show for interview.
    But a skinhead/neo-nazi site also posted the thing and if someone is at all determined it's not hard to find my STREET ADDESS.
    Don't worry, the fire arms are loaded. And a barrister in UK is looking at suing thedailymail.
    Did I get this correctly? That's you in the pics? I hope you will be ok and that you will get good compensation from them!
  5. #25 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes me and no, they won't cough up more than $25 for a two days of my time thing.
    (they being CBS tv show The Doctors, who wanted me to fly from Florida to California to be on their show)
    20-25HOURS dealing with AIRLINE?
    Let alone the filming etc..
    What a joke.
    Tempted to post her email here to let the community deal with her.
  6. #26 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not surprised by this. It is not that melanotan is getting bad publicity. Even hgh and even peptides are also getting bad publicity. We should not be affected by it since we know that these are all safe to use.
  7. #27 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is nothing new. Even during my time, melanotan was already getting negative publicity. However, look at the mt-1 and mt-2 users now, they are still well and alive while rocking their nice tan.