• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

New mom to try mt2?

Yes, I feel like I want to try everything now to look and feel good. I would like to ask if MT2, or any drug for that matter, would be safe for me and my baby. I am breastfeeding but I want to go back to how I used to look like or better, if I could. It sounds desperate but I think you get the point. Thanks!
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you go au naturale with your baby. There will come a point in time wherein you would stop lactating so you don't need to fear for the baby's health. Patience is a virtue. I know, I'm a guy advising you. My partner had the same dilemma when we had our first baby.
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    How long are you looking to breastfeed for? Could you put it off for another 6-12 months?
    Even MT1 takes 4 hours to fully break down in your system, so you'd have to inject after feeding, wait 4 hours, express your milk and discard then feed your baby - in a similar method to alcohol.
    However, with a newborn going 4 hours without a feed may not be an option.
    Other peptides take considerably longer to break down.

As I said in the other comment, it's not really worth risking it, as 500mcg doses can cause things like nausea in us, if that gets passed through your milk then imagine what it'd do to your baby.
  4. #4 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think she just really wants to look and feel good again. peptideguru, your advice is wonderful! I am taking notes so that when I go through the same phase when my child comes out, I would consider focusing on breastfeeding first.

I have a question, though. What if it's already past 12 months and I am still lactating?
  5. #5 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    I think she just really wants to look and feel good again. peptideguru, your advice is wonderful! I am taking notes so that when I go through the same phase when my child comes out, I would consider focusing on breastfeeding first.

I have a question, though. What if it's already past 12 months and I am still lactating?
    Well, I guess it is better to choose to continue breastfeeding and wait until you think your baby had enough. LOL! But if you go through it for 2 years, then you are blessed! Your baby would be very healthy and attached to you!

There is no need to worry if the baby is having a great time with your milk. It will help you both in the long run. I have also read somewhere that babies are less prone to being sick when breastfed.
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post

There's a few guidelines here in the UK (my wife has just gone through the same, and I like researching so I know a fair bit) - up until 6 months, it's quite essential to breastfeed in terms of a child's development, antibodies (less illnesses) and a full well balanced diet (better growth) being the main points.
    From there it gets less and less beneficial - it never becomes worse that formula/cows milk but it becomes around equal, if supplemented with a good diet.
    From 4-6 months you should begin weening with mushed foods so feeds start decreasing around then, and the main advantages are done.
    From 6-12 months you should be moving over to more and more solid foods, and supplementing with either breast milk or formula.
    12+ months breast milk and cows milk are pretty similar in terms of advantage.

If your baby isn't taking to the bottle, which is common for breast fed babies then you either have to keep feeding until they stop or attempt other methods to move them on.
    It is much easier to get them to take a bottle in the early days though, using expressed milk - its something my partner wished she did.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    Well, I guess it is better to choose to continue breastfeeding and wait until you think your baby had enough. LOL! But if you go through it for 2 years, then you are blessed! Your baby would be very healthy and attached to you!

There is no need to worry if the baby is having a great time with your milk. It will help you both in the long run. I have also read somewhere that babies are less prone to being sick when breastfed.

Babies are normally sick from air bubbles getting trapped - this doesn't happen with breast milk as there's no air present.
    With some cheaper bottles it does because there's air in the bottle, and there's small one-way valves in the side of the teat that allow more in to stop a vacuum from being created inside. This means there's small amounts of air coming in then getting sucked down the babies throat.
    More expensive bottles (MAM/Dr Browns) have breathing membranes in the bottom/top of the bottle. These work in a similar way to the one way valves but allow a consistent stream of air into the bottle, which means either no air is being sucked with the milk, or a consistent stream of air is (if the bottle runs empty), stopping the sickness - and also colic.

They're also less prone to get ill when breastfed as there are antibodies in the milk!
  7. #7 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, everyone! Thanks, peptideguru! I am thinking 6 months is enough because, you are right, the baby will start eating solids by then.

I think I will have a different perspective once I am there, anyways. Thank you again for all the input. I appreciate all your responses! Have a great day!
  8. #8 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No worries. Try it after you breastfeed. I find pregnant women pretty and so do some men so do not feel upset or ugly. You are wonderful for carrying a baby and you will look even more beautiful even after you give birth. Once you are done with the breastfeeding stage, you can consider mt2. Good luck!
  9. #9 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Honey, you can do it after the breastfeeding stage. Calm down, you will still look good, I am telling ya!

Avoid anything that could harm the baby, that is what you focus on. Remember that whatever you intake is what he/she gets so be careful with what you eat or drink or inject at that.
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also saw your post asking if it is okay to use hgh/peptides even when you are breastfeeding. I must say that you are really eager to get your previous appearance back. Well, do not worry. Once your baby is already eating food, you can take any drug you want by that time.
  11. #11 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Looking at your profile pic, you surely have a nice tan before (I assume you are no longer as tan as this as you have stopped using MT-2). Do not worry, darling. You can get it back once your mommy duties are done! MT-2 will surely be as effective as it was before. Good luck on your mom duties and in getting back your tan next time.