• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th May 2015 
    Thanks

melanotan 1 kick in time?

I have just started my first course of melanotan one! I am on day 4. I am just wandering if anyone can give me a rough estimate of the time it takes to start seeing the first results? Also when to start exposing yourself to the sun to get the benefits of the peptide?

I am taking 1mg a day.

Does your skin type to begin with have an influence on how quickly it kicks in?

The process so far has gone nicely. No nausea or anything like that and very, very mild flushing, nothing to be bothered about at all while administering the dose
  2. #2 26th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: melanotan 1 kick in time?

Yes, skin type is a factor. The easier you burn the longer you want to load before
    starting uv. Most people tend to see something happening around 12-14days.
    You may notice what people call a 'dirty' look to skin. If/when you get that, start
    with low dose uv bed or outdoors then work up on a similar scale to the salon
    reccomends for a type 2 or so. Ie 4min twice 6min the next two etc till you hit max.
    IMO the beds are better than natural sun because you are getting consistant timed
    dose of same lamps etc, vs trying to guess the solar index and time etc.
    Best of luck, keep us posted!
  3. #3 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

Excellent, thanks for the info!* ;D Do you swap from dosing every day to maintenance doses simply when you reach your desired colour? Or is there any other factors to think about?

Thanks again!
  4. #4 29th May 2015 
    Thanks

Ok, It doesn't seem like this melanotan 1 forum is very active, so I'm just replying to myself for people in the future who are doing their research like I once was

I am now on day 7 of melanotan 1. I am skin type 3 with dark hair and eyes. I have been using the sunbeds on and off for years without ever being on melanotan and I always tan pretty well. However, through the winter months and basically getting no sun exposure I tend to go pretty pale. It seems to me like my skin just reflects the rays at times, as the first few times I go in the sun after months of being out of it I barely seem to react, I don't even burn. Then, after persisting I slowly begin to gain colour.

I can say without question that I can now see a difference from just been on melanotan 1 for 7 days. I've even had a comment from someone who isn't aware this morning. I didn't expect that at all to be honest after only a week on the 'weaker' peptide. I was thinking maybe closer to 3 weeks or so. I think this must due to me going with a fairly good dose straight away (1 mg daily) and having skin type 3. My over all skin tone has gone a couple of shades darker - especially my face! ( I will have to watch that) I had one sun bed for 6 mins this week and will continue to go on once a week.

When Injecting I don't get any nausea but I have now experienced the flushing. I don't really 'feel' flushed as such but I can see I am when I look in the mirror lol this normally kicks in fully around 10 minutes after injecting. Not a big deal what so ever. I haven't noticed any difference in moles or freckles but it's probably too early to say at this stage.

All I can say is, I am very happy with how things have gone - so far! If this carries on the way it is, it will be one of the best cosmetic choices I ever made. It seemed like a tall order when I first had the idea of doing this. I had to research the most suitable peptide, then find a source to get it from. Then hope it was good quality. Then get all the injecting paraphernalia. Then do the injections correctly etc. But now I am really glad I did. I got a fair bit of info off here before I started, I know this is not much info, but it's my way of returning the favour lol

Take care guys
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ddog30 For This Useful Post:

kmela (19th September 2015)

6. #5 29th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Fantastic ddog30, thank you for sharing your MT-1 experience!
  7. #6 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just curious if you've continued with M1 and how your results have been so far?
  8. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The kick in time depends on the dose you are taking. Another factor that might affect the kick in time is the other tanning activity you do. How often do you do sunbed? How about sunbathing? For those who do not do anything and just rely on the effect of melanotan, then they will see results much later than those who do other tanning activities.
  9. #8 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm also curious how it's going now. I'm on day 3 now, it's my first melanotan course too.But i started really slow, i only have 0,4 mg mt1 used , but tomorrow i am going to start to increase the dose to 0,2 mg twice a day and slowly going to 0,4 mg twice a day. Please keep us updated!