• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th July 2014 
    Thanks

7th Year Log. 2014. Slow release Method. mimiking the implant

Hi All,
    AS motorcyclemaintain did in his log]http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan/melanotan-one-a-new-slow-release-method/

Trying to mimic the implant as much as possible and trying to give to the body a full-time bioavalibility of the product , I am starting also a cycle with an small infusion pump, subcutaneous catheter, Luer-Lock elonger, and a luer syringue.* Most complicated is to calculate the amount of product that left in the tubes and replacing it with single sterile water, to have a very accurateprecision of the amount in the body.

Cathether has a plug , so you can unplug it when you need it.
    Trying to kep catheter injected around 3-4 days, if I cannot use the pump, i can also inject directly in the catheter.

Day one]0,5 mg from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm. No sides. Planning to do another 0,5 mg during 8 hours of night time.
    Day two]0,5 mg from 10:00 am to 16:00 pm. No sides, just an slight headache maybe due to poor sleep during last weeks.
    Planning a travel abroad so , it will be impossible to continous with the experiment untill next Tuesday.

Total time of exposition to Melanotan 21 hours. I believe that in this experiment amount is irrelevant. but I have used 2mg at the moment.

Day 3]1mg/12hours from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm . Headhache, simptoms like flu

Day 4]0mg

Day 5]0mg

Day 6]0,5 mg/12hours from 10:00 to 10:00 pm . No sides

Day 7]0,5 mg/12hours from 00:00 to 10:00 am. It seem like the body reacts when esposed to the peptide for more than 12 hours in a day.* Little headache...
    0,25mg/4hours from 16]
    Day 8]0,25 mg/4 hours. No sides

Day 9]1 mg/24 hours from 10:00 to 10:00 am. No Sides at the moment

Day 10]0,5 mg/12 hours from 10:00 to 10:00 am. No Sides

Day 11]0,5 mg/12 hours from 10:00 to 10:00 am. No Sides

Day 12]0,25 mg shot , no posssibility to wear the pump

Day 13]0,25 mg shot no posssibility to wear the pump

Day 14]OFF

Day 15]OFF

Day 16]0,25mg shot

Day 17]1mg/24 hours 10:00pm-10:00pm Absolutely no sides

TOTAL: 8,75 mg/127 hours
  2. #2 24th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 2014 Log. Slow release Method. mimiking the implant with an infusion pump

"
    Hi All,
    AS motorcyclemaintain did in his log]http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan/...elease-method/

Trying to mimic the implant as much as possible an trying to give to the body a full-time bioavalibility of the product , I am starting also a cycle with an small infusion pump, subcutaneous catheter, Luer-Lock elonger, and a luer syringue.* Most complicated is to calculate the amount of product that left in the tubes and replacing it with single sterile water, to have a very accurateprecision of the amount in the body.

Cathether has a plug , so you can unplug it when you need it.
    Trying to kep catheter injected around 3-4 days, if I cannot use the pump, i can also inject directly in the catheter.

Day one]0,5 mg from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm. No sides. Planning to do another 0,5 mg during 8 hours of night time.
    "

Keep us updated, it will be good to know how it goes!

Although not ideal for most users it could be a suitable method for many.
  3. #3 4th August 2014 
    Thanks

Really starting to see results but very slow, 16 mg seems to be a very conservative target. to get a good result , lets see what happens during the next days . As seen during past days, inmune system appears to "collapse" at 1mg/12 hours, now i am lowering the dose to 0,5/12hours, once the inmune system will get use to that i will try to up the dossage to 1,5mg/24hours.

Will keep ypu informed.
  4. #4 5th August 2014 
    Thanks

It seem like the body reacts when esposed to the peptide for more than 12 hours in a day.* Little headache... I will be the rest of the day off of Melanotan untill tomorrow, lets see..

I am also changing the catheter each 48 hours.
  5. #5 13th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: 7th Year Log. 2014. Slow release Method. mimiking the implant

No news, I can notice the darkening of pre existing moles.
    I am nearly reaching the critical amount of 9 mg in SRM ( Slow Release Method ), wich is supussed ( in Clinuvel trial) that the body reach a climb in the melanin production.
    It is going to be very difficult for me to wear the pump during the rest of the summer, i will do tomorrow my last 24hours/day cycle with the pump, and i will use shots twice a day .

I spent last weekend at the beach , due to my friends habits it was nearly impossible for me to catch some sun, but at least what I catched doesnt hurt me even without sunscreen , i was not under the sun for more than 15-30 minutes/day.

I should also tell that I am using Polypodium leucotomus extract and Vitamin A+E forte.

Regarding the pump usage , just remark the uncomfortable to wear the catheter so much time.
  6. #6 1st September 2014 
    Thanks

MY results are poor this year, probably due to a very low sun exposure, in any case worst than I though , BUT it is true that I was only able to do 10mg. with the pump and 5 in twice a day (0,4mg) shots.
    In any case the protection agains UVA is working really fine, no sunburn , and a very decent tan, but not as deep as i would like. I will keep testing it during September.

It is very courious that I get bad sides with the infusion pump after 12 hours administration and 1 mg, but no sides if i do two shots of 0,5mg each 12 hours, it seems that the body has a limited time of tolerance with the pump, I will keep researching with the pump during September and I will let you know.

Aroung 15 mg inn, 10 with pump 5 with injections.
  7. #7 2nd September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    MY results are poor this year, probably due to a very low sun exposure, in any case worst than I though , BUT it is true that I was only able to do 10mg. with the pump and 5 in twice a day (0,4mg) shots.
    In any case the protection agains UVA is working really fine, no sunburn , and a very decent tan, but not as deep as i would like. I will keep testing it during September.

It is very courious that I get bad sides with the infusion pump after 12 hours administration and 1 mg, but no sides if i do two shots of 0,5mg each 12 hours, it seems that the body has a limited time of tolerance with the pump, I will keep researching with the pump during September and I will let you know.

Aroung 15 mg inn, 10 with pump 5 with injections.
    "
    I wonder if this means that a good portion of the sub-q is passing
    through the system w/o being absorbed? Total in the system should
    be the same, but it sounds to me (just layman here) that the pump
    is delivering at a rate where it all can make it into system and worse
    sides are the result?
    Sadly I was unable to get a pump to try MT2 with. Will begin shots and
    or testing with a topical DMSO today.
  8. #8 2nd September 2014 
    Thanks

PICTURES OF THE PROCEDURE AND THE INSTRUMENTS.
  9. #9 23rd January 2015 
    Thanks

Hi all,
    It is nearly 6 months since I finished my experiment.
    Just to comment that I have dark spots in the places where I put the Sub-q.

What does this mean?

Well at least for me, it means that if we could achieve a way to pass the skin barrier with the M-1 we could achieve a good tan without the injections.
    I had the sub-Q for around 24h. in each place and i got this dark spots, so if we could get a foam or a cream i guess that with a very low concentrate we could achieve very* veru good results, take note that the places where i have the spots, didnt receive more than 1 mg in a 24h round , and the dark gotten is really very dark.

Just FYI
  10. #10 23rd January 2015 
    Thanks

How large is the dark spot?
    Are you a keloid former?
    Is there a chance it's just scar tissue? (Scars formed while on melanotan can
    stay dark, like a tattoo.)
    (forever)
  11. #11 23rd January 2015 
    Thanks

NO, it isnot a scar, either keloid , i enclose a picture for you to see it isone spot on my right but there is another two in the left just where i placed the sub-Q, cannot be scars becouse if you see the color differences some are far away from the injection point.
  12. #12 23rd January 2015 
    Thanks

Bummer.
    Does not look that dramatic though.