• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th September 2014 
    Thanks

Going to start with MT2, have some questions

Soon I am going to start with MT2. I am going to buy syringes (from BD microfine), but I was wondering which one are the best, 8 mm or 12,7 mm long? And 28 gauge, 30 gauge or 31 gauge? Or is this not important?

I want to begin with a really low dose. I'm a girl, 1.60 m (5.25 feet) and around 50 kg, skintype 1.
    I want to dose like this]
    I have some new scars in my face (removal of moles), its six months ago and they're still a little bit red. Is it okay to start already with MT2?
    And if scars or freckles get darker, will they get light again if you stop with MT2?

And does anyone have experience with peptidebridge?

Sorry for my bad english! Thanks
  2. #2 19th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Going to start with MT2, have some questions

Overall the length doesn't matter much, as you're injecting subQ both are suitable. 8mm are generally preferred by lower body fat users as it means it's easier to get into the fat. 12.7 on the other hand are still suitable but generally means you'll want to pinch the fat.

As to gauges, this doesn't matter too much either! The higher the number, the smaller the diameter of the needle.
    Most insulin syringes are in the 28-30 range. As a side effect of the gauge increasing, syringe capacity normally drops.

A BD MF+ 0.5ml 8mm 30G would be most suitable for your dosing schedule, as you're starting as low as 50mcg.
  3. #3 19th September 2014 
    Thanks

as the rest of your questions that labpeptides didn't cover , i would start at .100 ml then increase to .250* but some freckling is normal when we (wife and I) we had some small black freckles show up but they faded over time , as for the scaring it's different for everyone* in my case the deep* scaring i have is old 20+years and it behaves like the rest of my skin with the MT2, with using the MT2 the wifes stretch marks have mostly gone , one thing* if you plan to sun in the nude cover the genitals and areols with sun screen the wife didn't the first year and she got realy dark in both area's , as far as the supplier you ask about never dealt with them.*
  4. #4 19th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Overall the length doesn't matter much, as you're injecting subQ both are suitable. 8mm are generally preferred by lower body fat users as it means it's easier to get into the fat. 12.7 on the other hand are still suitable but generally means you'll want to pinch the fat.

As to gauges, this doesn't matter too much either! The higher the number, the smaller the diameter of the needle.
    Most insulin syringes are in the 28-30 range. As a side effect of the gauge increasing, syringe capacity normally drops.

A BD MF+ 0.5ml 8mm 30G would be most suitable for your dosing schedule, as you're starting as low as 50mcg.
    "

Totally agree with labpeptides.net

About the source]
  5. #5 19th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    as the rest of your questions that labpeptides didn't cover , i would start at .100 ml then increase to .250* but some freckling is normal ]"

Thanks for topping it up! Didn't realise I had missed a couple of questions.]
    Only thing I would mention is that those dosage you're recommending are based on using 1ml (100 units).
    Meaning the starting dose would be 100mcg - which I agree with. Just went based off the original comment, but looking back it's not really worth doing the initial 50mcg dose.

Tom
  6. #6 20th September 2014 
    Thanks

Okay thanks everyone! And I know 50mcg maybe isn't really worth it, but I just want it to get used to my body really slowly.. And my skin heals slow, so isn't it a problem if I already start with MT2, after 6 months old scars? Because they aren't totally healed I think
  7. #7 20th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Okay thanks everyone! And I know 50mcg maybe isn't really worth it, but I just want it to get used to my body really slowly.. And my skin heals slow, so isn't it a problem if I already start with MT2, after 6 months old scars? Because they aren't totally healed I think
    "

50mcg is fine if that's where you want to start, after all its doing what you feel comfortable with - if you push it you could potentially get put off.

Normally 100mcg is a very conservative dose. Most of the time I'd (personally) recommend a dose of 500mcg - 1mg, as these are the ranges I have used and feel work well for me.
    If people are cautious then a dose of 100mcg ED, upping to 250mcg then 500mcg rather rapidly is a general course of action, to find a happy effect]

As Jim said -with scarring, its an individual case. Some people have had new scars that have been fine and others have had old scars that haven't.
    Imagine its based on the melanocytes in the scar tissue, and we couldn't tell you that.

The best method will probably be to start off slow and if there is any odd discolouration, stop. Generally it'll turn an odd purple colour, from what I've read.
    It'll take a while to fade but once it has you can either begin again or wait a while first - at your discretion.

Any other questions, just let us know!
    Tom
  8. #8 21st September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

50mcg is fine if that's where you want to start, after all its doing what you feel comfortable with - if you push it you could potentially get put off.

Normally 100mcg is a very conservative dose. Most of the time I'd (personally) recommend a dose of 500mcg - 1mg, as these are the ranges I have used and feel work well for me.
    If people are cautious then a dose of 100mcg ED, upping to 250mcg then 500mcg rather rapidly is a general course of action, to find a happy effect]

As Jim said -with scarring, its an individual case. Some people have had new scars that have been fine and others have had old scars that haven't.
    Imagine its based on the melanocytes in the scar tissue, and we couldn't tell you that.

The best method will probably be to start off slow and if there is any odd discolouration, stop. Generally it'll turn an odd purple colour, from what I've read.
    It'll take a while to fade but once it has you can either begin again or wait a while first - at your discretion.

Any other questions, just let us know!
    Tom
    "
    I use the 1/3cc (30u) 31ga ones.
    Easy to see the marks and the 31ga is very thin.
    esp for small quantities the 30u is nice.
    I use some 1/2 or even 1cc ones to reconstitute btw.
    The short ones are fine, since as others said, it's going just under the skin.
  9. #9 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

Okay and still have another question.. Does it matter if you inject with a 90 degrees hook or a 45 degrees hook?

And I want to order bacteriostatic water, is this the good one?
  10. #10 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Okay and still have another question.. Does it matter if you inject with a 90 degrees hook or a 45 degrees hook?

"
    I don't understand 'hook'.
    Some people use sterile eye wash when they can't get bac water.
    (it's also a LOT cheaper)
  11. #11 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

"
    "

Oh I'm sorry, I meant a 90 degrees angle or 45 degrees angle
    And sterile water only stays good for 3 days, thats the reason I dont want that.. But the link I gave, is that the water that stays good for 1 or 2 months? Because I want to keep the MT2 in the fridge..
  12. #12 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

"
    "

And sterile water only stays good for 3 days, thats the reason I dont want that.. But the link I gave, is that the water that stays good for 1 or 2 months? Because I want to keep the MT2 in the fridge..
    "
    I go at around 45, sometimes even more shallow.
    I meant eye wash solution, it contains trace amounts of boric acid as well as
    sodium chloride, it does not spoil and I have had great results.
    Rite Aid drug store (or walmart) "eye care eye wash" "eye irrigating solution"
  13. #13 24th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "

"
    "

"

I personally use a 90 degree angle, but I'm quite large and use 8mm needles so it's not an issue. If you have low body fat or large needles you'll have to adjust the angle as you see fit.

Sterile water if used correctly can be suitable for longer. Once opened though, that ampoule should be disposed of.
    Bac water is fine for about 2 years from manufacture, and should be in a multi use vial, like your peptide. If it does not, you should also dispose of that after opening.
    Generally the water you buy can be up to about a year old (or they shouldn't sell it with less than a year left), depending on how long it has been sat on the shelf. There will be a use by date on then label, again - if there is not it should be treated as normal sterile water as you don't know whether the bacteriostatic agent is still active.

Tom
  14. #14 28th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "

"
    "

"
    I go at around 45, sometimes even more shallow.
    I meant eye wash solution, it contains trace amounts of boric acid as well as
    sodium chloride, it does not spoil and I have had great results.
    Rite Aid drug store (or walmart) "eye care eye wash" "eye irrigating solution"
    "

Aah I dont know that, how long stays it good if you mix it with MT2? But I think I rather use bacteriostatic water because I know that.. But I dont know where I can buy it, or the shipping costs to my country are very very high..

And thanks Tom!
  15. #15 28th September 2014 
    Thanks

I did the bac water on my first time, it was EXPENSIVE to get from the MT supplier.
    The eye wash is like $8 for 300+ ml. I keep MT2 in freezer till I reconstitute it and
    then refrigerate the single vial that has been reconstituted. Since it has some
    preservative in the eye wash I'm fairly sure it would be stable for months, or at
    least one month in the fridge.
  16. #16 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I did the bac water on my first time, it was EXPENSIVE to get from the MT supplier.
    The eye wash is like $8 for 300+ ml. I keep MT2 in freezer till I reconstitute it and
    then refrigerate the single vial that has been reconstituted. Since it has some
    preservative in the eye wash I'm fairly sure it would be stable for months, or at
    least one month in the fridge.
    "

So if I mix it with the MT2, I can keep it for at least 1 month in the fridge? I can use it the same way as bacteriostatic water? Unfortunately I dont have a freezer
  17. #17 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

Yes, "Sterile Eye Wash" 99.05% water boric acid, sodium chloride with
    edetate and sorbic acid preservative 0.1%
    I use it exactly like bac water.
  18. #18 3rd October 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Yes, "Sterile Eye Wash" 99.05% water boric acid, sodium chloride with
    edetate and sorbic acid preservative 0.1%
    I use it exactly like bac water.
    "

Okay thanks!
  19. #19 4th October 2014 
    Thanks

i would use Normal Saline in i could not find bac water ot SC water, after mixing freeze* your loaded syringes.