• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th October 2014 
    Thanks

MT 2 and bee stings

was wondring if any one has had experinces with stings? got stung on hip in pool the other day , normaly i get a quarter sized lump* but i injected about 30 min before sting and it turned into a 5 to 6 inch welt that itched , and still have a small welt two days later.
  2. #2 4th October 2014 
    Thanks

Re: MT 2 and bee stings

I dealt with two bee stings over the summer. One of them was probably within 3 days of injecting, they were just normal bee stings
  3. #3 5th October 2014 
    Thanks

I am extremely allergic to bee stings and have anaphalaxis. Will Mt2 have any bad/adverse affects on me because i'm allergic?? can someone pls answer? starting jabs next week.
  4. #4 5th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I am extremely allergic to bee stings and have anaphalaxis. Will Mt2 have any bad/adverse affects on me because i'm allergic?? can someone pls answer? starting jabs next week.
    "

MT2 shouldn't trigger it, if that's what you mean. It's the actual venom that causes the reaction.

If you get a reaction to a bee sting while using MT2, I doubt it will cause any issues. It could vary based on the severity of a sting though.