• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks

Forskolin Solution

Hi Djen , sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I just got this email back from Dr Ozorio
    The email is too long to print here but in a nutshell he basically said it woudnt work as a topical for humans.
    Truth Im very dissapointed , but what can you do
  2. #22 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Five years ago he was very excited. On the previous forum there was someone having results with it, but he stopped due to the alcohol irritating his skin. Did he say anything about his research so far and that it could-might work as a non-topical or something?
  3. #23 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    He said " probably not appropriate as a topical in humans unless its effects can some how be more targeted towards melonytes " pity I was really hoping it would work
  4. #24 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    He also said " I suspect that Forskolin itself will not be the agent of choice for raising melanocyte cAMP levels therapeutically in humans " ah well , what can you do
  5. #25 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    They are not allowed to say something until they release a product. Years ago he told me he had started human trials with very exciting results. I don't know, but maybe you know a doctor or dermatologist who is openminded enough to contact him? He won't share any details by email to people.
    Last edited by Djen; 3rd October 2015 at 03:50 PM.
  6. #26 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok well mayb there is hope if thats the case but he seemed genuine enough , and sorry I dont know any doctors or dermatologists
  7. #27 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Could be that the research was no longer funded after having decent results at first and that they found other more profitable research.
  8. #28 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Could be that too , but it seems for now anyway forskolin isnt a viable option , unlike Melitane which you said works too some extent