• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    I didn't actually pay anything, it was a trial run for my company when we started making Adipotide. I would, and quite likely will use it again in the future - compared to other options it's not that expensive and it works well.

I believe it's in a similar boat to Gastric bands - they're not quick fixes, but they can help you get a handle on the situation.
    Adipotide makes you feel less hungry as your body is actively burning stored white adipose as a primary energy source, and your stomach will shrink after the 6 week course in a similar way to the band (when you crave food and you eat more and more you stomach expands to accommodate this, it also works in reverse). As a person who has always eaten healthily this was brilliant for me as my only issue was my portions were larger than they should be - after the 6 week course I didn't feel I needed to keep eating.

The point of me not changing my eating habits or exercise patterns is purely as a control on the testing of the peptide.
    I would absolutely recommend people also adjust their habits when using it as it will compound with the peptide allowing for amazing results.

~~~ 700th post ~~~
    Come on, now you're are the right person in the right place at the right time, so you got those products for free to trial?

Congrats on the 700th post!
  2. #22 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Come on, now you're are the right person in the right place at the right time, so you got those products for free to trial?

Congrats on the 700th post!
    Yep, testing whether it works or not, one of the perks I guess :p Also gives me a better source of information to provide others with.

And thanks!
  3. #23 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It's true that you can lose some weight with MT2. I have friends who do this. To make it more effective, you need to have a diet plan.
  4. #24 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    It's true that you can lose some weight with MT2. I have friends who do this. To make it more effective, you need to have a diet plan.
    Never heard anyone running melanotan for weight loss purposes, if it is true that melanotan can help lose fat, then it will be only if you are on low calorie diet already.
  5. #25 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Melanotanis an analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone. Melanotan has the additional effect of increasing libido. Melanotan has aphrodisiac properties. It does actually help in releasing a few pounds.
  6. #26 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Never heard anyone running melanotan for weight loss purposes, if it is true that melanotan can help lose fat, then it will be only if you are on low calorie diet already.
    I agree. I think melanotan can only help with appetite suppression it will not help with burning fat/boosting metabolism
  7. #27 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What I know is that it has aphrodisiac and anti-cancer effects. But I just learned from a friend that it actually helps in weight loss other than just reducing appetite. MT2 decreases fat mass. I am not taking my chances yet, I want to learn if it is really true.
  8. #28 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    MT2 doesn't have any fat burning effects, the only way it helps with fat loss is by appetite suppression, and even that is secondary and unreliable as a weight loss method.
  9. #29 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think if your appetite is suppressed, then it could help you loss weight. But if you want to total weight loss, I don't think MT2 is the solution. I suggest you try other peptides to go with it. Tan and fit, I like that! I am no expert but I check a lot of sites that could help me because I want to shed weight as well.
  10. #30 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I think if your appetite is suppressed, then it could help you loss weight. But if you want to total weight loss, I don't think MT2 is the solution. I suggest you try other peptides to go with it. Tan and fit, I like that! I am no expert but I check a lot of sites that could help me because I want to shed weight as well.
    I lost a pretty significant amount of weight (around 80 pounds) using HCG and the strict hcg diet protocol. Then I shifted to a primal lifestyle with a lot of low-level aerobic, and a couple of hard but short strength training sessions a week to some muscle. I'm doing pretty well with maintaining but my weight hasn't dropped any more in MONTHS and I'd like to drop one more dress size, probably 10-15 pounds. I often get the urge to munch on things late in the evening while watching TV. Even with primal approved foods, that's still additional calories. If I wasn't hungry, then I could avoid that and I thought it might help. I could lose the 10-15 pounds easily with another round of HCG but I'd lose a little ground on my workouts those weeks because I'd have to scale back on the super-strict diet. I was interested in the MT-2 for tanning and don't want to do both at once so I was wondering if the appetite suppression I saw rumors of was real or not to help me make the decision.
  11. #31 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleni View Post
    I lost a pretty significant amount of weight (around 80 pounds) using HCG and the strict hcg diet protocol. Then I shifted to a primal lifestyle with a lot of low-level aerobic, and a couple of hard but short strength training sessions a week to some muscle. I'm doing pretty well with maintaining but my weight hasn't dropped any more in MONTHS and I'd like to drop one more dress size, probably 10-15 pounds. I often get the urge to munch on things late in the evening while watching TV. Even with primal approved foods, that's still additional calories. If I wasn't hungry, then I could avoid that and I thought it might help. I could lose the 10-15 pounds easily with another round of HCG but I'd lose a little ground on my workouts those weeks because I'd have to scale back on the super-strict diet. I was interested in the MT-2 for tanning and don't want to do both at once so I was wondering if the appetite suppression I saw rumors of was real or not to help me make the decision.
    Wow that's impresive weight loss. Congrats
  12. #32 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think that melanotan is the cause of weight loss directly. However, you do feel the effects of appetite loss while taking melanotan so that may be while you are losing weight.
  13. #33 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Clinical research has shown many times that MT-2 has very good fat burning effects. It has to do with how it affects your body's natural process involving lipids, rather than the suppression of appetite like many believe.
  14. #34 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnail View Post
    Clinical research has shown many times that MT-2 has very good fat burning effects. It has to do with how it affects your body's natural process involving lipids, rather than the suppression of appetite like many believe.
    Do you have a source for that study? I've yet to read anything about it.