• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's definitely life changing but as with any drug, people will experience different side effects so it won't be the best thing for everybody.

If the side effects are only mild, then the choice is yours wether or not the result is worth it, obviously if it's detrimental to your health, then you'll have no choice but to stop using it.
  2. #22 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Regarding freckles, yes they do get darker for some people, but all of the skin gets darker and overall they will stand out less on darker skin than on pale . You are winning anyway.
  3. #23 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It changed my life though it took me years to feel okay about the idea of injecting. Now I'm more like: it's not such a big deal.
  4. #24 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am also an MT2 user and I can never ask for more. The result is actually superb. It is the tan I have always been dreaming of since before. My friends are quite jealous with my tan and now, they are asking me about what product I am using. I have recommended them to use MT2 tan as well. With this product, they can even give up sunbathing and still get a good tan.
  5. #25 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    It changed my life though it took me years to feel okay about the idea of injecting. Now I'm more like: it's not such a big deal.
    Most people don't realize that insulin syringes are completely painless, it is to thin you don't even get to feel the needle.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

thedoughboy (11th September 2015)

7. #26 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Most people don't realize that insulin syringes are completely painless, it is to thin you don't even get to feel the needle.
    Indeed. Some people even make it as a big issue. They say it is not recommended to take hgh and other supplements through syringe just because they do not feel safe with it. It is funny knowing that when you go to hospitals, they give injections to you and you do not hear people complaining about whether it is safe or not.