• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 21st March 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Adventure

Hi, so how did things work out for you using nasal? In terms of reconstituting, do you syringe out the appropriate amount of Rhinaris/NeilMed solution, mix it in the vial and then syringe it out again into the nasal spray bottle? ie for nasal spray i use the NeilMed solution just like i have used bac water previously? I know i then need to figure out the strength of each spray.

I too have had very bad experiences on what i think was a bad batch of MT2. Vomit, diarrhea, shaking, massive cramps in my stomach - this was via subcutaneous way hence my desire to move to nasal. I'm therefore interested in your progress and level of tanning from nasal.

Thanks

So I have started dosing the new batch I received, but this time 10mg in the Rhinaris nasal spray bottle, not 20mg last time.* I got recommended the new supplier from another forum member.* So lets compare...

First batch - night one I dosed 200mcg, had vivid dreams, I think they were horror in nature, continue dose that much maybe slightly more for a few days to follow, but felt this crazy radiating tension through my body, anxiety, paranoia,* I took phenibut which would usually chill me out at 1 gram, but still felt anxiety, like something was wrong with my body physically.* Muscles would spasm, flutter, legs restless from the constant muscle movements which would make it difficult to sleep.* So I stopped.* Something just felt really wrong.

Second batch (new supplier) - nigh one (Friday) I dosed about 6 sprays in total after slowly picking up courage of not having weird side effects from the previous sprays.* So 200mcg.* If anything I think I felt really relaxed that night.* I had some crazy vivid dreams, horror in nature.* I remember waking up thinking damn, I'm glad that's only a dream.* No nausea or anything else.* Yesterday I had dosed around 25 sprays or so.* So many that I was losing count lol.* but I figured if I hit 30 in a day that would be 1mg =* roughly 500mcg absorbed intranasal.* No weird sides.* I did have vivid dreams again.

So there you have it.* WOW.* If I was dosing that with the first batch I would be in the hospital I think.* Just don't know what to make of it.

Reconstituting.* Does anyone ever notice like a white film stuck at the bottom of their vials?* I had this on the first and second batch, I think a little more on the second.* I'm afraid it might be the peptide.* When I first reconstituted this second batch I tried to squirt nasal spray in but only like a drop came out which was still crazy to watch one drop of sodium chloride reconstitute the entire half full vial.* It basically looked empty afterwards except for the drop, so I then poured more to fill the vial halfway full or so, and then dumped it into the nasal spray.* I guess my fear, is due to the lack of side effects, except maybe vivid dreaming, I'm nervous that all the peptide is that white film stuck on the bottom of the vial and that's why I'm not having side effects (not complaining lol).* But I will obviously use it and place another order from the new supplier when I run out as I only bought one vial.* I will be watching for mole darkening, facial hair, tanning to see if it is working.* 10 more days til my vacation >_
  2. #22 22nd March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Interesting reports white chick!

The majority of the 'powder' is in fact air, so a tiny amount of water will dissolve it.

I also wouldn't worry too much about a little bit stuck to the bottom/side, as its common.

Where did you read about GHRP working nasally? I've not heard of any results that way!

Tom
  3. #23 22nd March 2015 
    Thanks

Tom, i'm new on here and was trying to copy a previous message from someone else. My question is the top piece where i ask for an update. I also share my bad experiences from what i believe was a very bad batch (in fact this happened three times). Im rubbish at keeping a record of supplier, however i do this now...

4. #24 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Tom, i'm new on here and was trying to copy a previous message from someone else. My question is the top piece where i ask for an update. I also share my bad experiences from what i believe was a very bad batch (in fact this happened three times). Im rubbish at keeping a record of supplier, however i do this now...
    "

I see! You missed out the opening
    " tag, after your "Thanks"

Sorry for the misunderstanding!"