• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. #81 10th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Alternative - Melitane

"
    Yes I understand that. At first I just added it to a body lotion but after a month I had no results. I then made a lotion from scratch using the LM tan enhancing spray as a guide but increasing amount of melitane n adding emulsifier so that it was a body lotion instead of a spray. I did only use it for circa 4 weeks.

Thanks Tom, I have the GL200 product. I still have quite a bit left and would be happy to trial it. Even if it's just for hair darkening. If anyone could suggest the best method I will give it another go and report back my findings

Cheers
    "

That may be the issue, as it was the wrong product.

The suggested method by Djen's LM supplier recommends 190ml of water to 10ml Melitane.
    The other issue is that it takes regular application for about 2 months before results are apparent, longer for desirable effects and this would need to be maintained at that rate indefinitely.
    Find a spray bottle with a misting option, imagine one like you get for cleaning products would be fine, I would suggest buying an empty one rather than repurposing one though. If you're willing to spend a bit more or look online there may be one specified for the application.
  2. #82 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

Now I'm in again since three weeks. Two times a day.
    The last time I started noticing results after seven weeks and I quit soon afterwards because I ran out of product. I noticed that a few hair started growing in darker, I suppose to get all your growth darker and have more pronounced darkening, it will take a bit longer. I think it must have something to do with hairs being in the growth face not responding yet, but new growth responding first.
  3. #83 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

So do you spray all over hair and eyebrows or is one localised spot sufficient?
  4. #84 10th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    So do you spray all over hair and eyebrows or is one localised spot sufficient?
    "

But of a mix up of terminology there.

The application is localised, meaning it works where you spray it. If you only spray one bit of hair only that bit will get darker.

The other type of application is systemic (THIS IS NOT SYSTEMIC, including this for informational purposes only). This means that if you apply it to a small area it will affect the whole - like Melanotan.
  5. #85 12th October 2014 
    Thanks

with melitane it starts with a few hairs. I suppose they should gradually get darker and more ( eventually all) hair should follow.
    On melanotan everything starts growing darker after two to three weeks. It's not something gradual.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
  6. #86 14th October 2014 
    Thanks

Almost a month after getting my delivery, I got an email from Winkey, don't know what to think about it. The payment hasnt been sent back to me.

This is Jackson from Winkey Bio.
    Please do me a favor
    We can not get the payment in Western Union because the receiver's name is wrong(my fault).Now the payment has been sent back to you.
    The receiver's name should be?Yan Min Lai.
    Would you please rewrite the name?Thank you very much in advance.
  7. #87 14th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

That's odd, normally they require the funds to be in hand before dispatch.

Imagine you sent it online? Check your account and see if it states anything there.
    If it doesn't, phone them up and ask for confirmation the funds have been received or if there are any issues. Western Union have been known to hold funds, but I haven't heard of it for a while.
  8. #88 14th October 2014 
    Thanks

Right after I paid, they confirmed they received my payment and sent me the product.
    As long as I don't get anything back, I do nothing and If I get it back, I'll remind them of the transaction costs involved.
    It's just odd that so many weeks later they noticed they spelled their names wrong.
  9. #89 15th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Right after I paid, they confirmed they received my payment and sent me the product.
    As long as I don't get anything back, I do nothing and If I get it back, I'll remind them of the transaction costs involved.
    It's just odd that so many weeks later they noticed they spelled their names wrong.
    "

That's what I was thinking, surely they would have pick ups at least weekly, they would have got there after sending your order to find the name incorrect. At that point it would make sense to contact you as you would have been able to change the name on the payment (I think). Or if not, at least contact WU and explain the issue - I doubt they could work something out there end it limited proof they were the intended recipient.

Tom
  10. #90 15th October 2014 
    Thanks

So you think they might just be bad ( or have a bad employee working there) trying to make me charge it twice, hoping that I will pay before I get anything bad?
    Their service was fine, the bottle I got, was sealed. Nothing bad to say about it.
    I replied saying that I haven't got the money back and the answer was]If it turns out to be cheating, then I would regret not being able to order again, but there must be other melitane suppliers as well I suppose.
  11. #91 15th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Have you contacted WU yet? Imagine that would clear things up.

What was the price difference between LMC and winkey?
  12. #92 15th October 2014 
    Thanks

Winkey was 160 euros for 500 ml, LMC around 100 euros for 100 ml.
    I'm testing both of them on one side of my head. Contacted them, they would figure out what the problem is and contact me again.
  13. #93 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

another answer from Winkey:

The CSA of Western said the receiver's name must be rewrited by you. To renew the payment,please take your ID and documents of payment?as the attachment? to the bank.
    Thank you very much again!

So I have to go to the bank, print the attachment ( I don't have a printer, so it's another thing I should solve) just because they claim they have made a mistake, I should sort it out?

PS: this is the product I have in my fridge: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Winkey-1615-Acetyl-Hexapeptide-1-Reference_2015915498.html
  14. #94 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    another answer from Winkey]
    The CSA of Western said the receiver's name must be rewrited by you. To renew the payment,please take your ID and documents of payment?as the attachment? to the bank.
    Thank you very much again!

So I have to go to the bank, print the attachment ( I don't have a printer, so it's another thing I should solve) just because they claim they have made a mistake, I should sort it out?

PS]http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Winkey-1615-Acetyl-Hexapeptide-1-Reference_2015915498.html[/url]
    "

I doubt your bank will do anything, unless they happen to also be a WU agent? You'll have to find your nearest WU branch and see them.

"
    Contacted them, they would figure out what the problem is and contact me again.
    "

Is this WU or Winkey? If WU, wait for them before acting. If Winkey, just phone WU as they are the best people to talk to.

Tom
  15. #95 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Winkey was 160 euros for 500 ml, LMC around 100 euros for 100 ml.
    "

Unrelated so putting this in a separate post.

Do you know if the Winkey product contains Dextran? That could be why theirs needs DMI.
    Would that offset the prices at all?
  16. #96 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

First I haven't got any money back. I'm not sending them anything before I have the money back but Winkey seems to be a pit pushy. The nearest WU is far away from where I live. I don't have to get to that place because someone on the other side of the world has made a mistake.

The weirdest thing is still]
    On the dextran: I don't know, first I want to figure this out. Anyway, I hope many other suppliers will show up in the near future, I don't like doing business this way.
  17. #97 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    First I haven't got any money back. I'm not sending them anything before I have the money back but Winkey seems to be a pit pushy. The nearest WU is far away from where I live. I don't have to get to that place because someone on the other side of the world has made a mistake.

The weirdest thing is still]
    On the dextran]"

I didn't mean for you to make another payment as you're right, I was just pointing out that their comment made no sense.
    Exactly, and you shouldn't have to!

Looking at their documentation (I've been a little too busy to do so before), it's just a simple phone call to change the name so I'm not sure what the whole bank thing is about. It certainly seems suspect, especially the timescale as I said before.

Tom
  18. #98 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

Too early to see results after a month but at least I hope their product is real.
    As a seller, it's even rude to tell your clients to go to the bank to solve a problem they caused. I mean: we have some suppliers over here, it's something you just don't do.
  19. #99 17th October 2014 
    Thanks

WU is investigating it but they already let me know there's a good chance they're trying to steal money. They push me to rewrite the name ( and that person probably has two accounts) and pay before I even got my money back. The email I got from Winkey was kindy weird:

If you do not get the payment back,the payment is still held by bank.
    Today I checked the staus of the payment.It is ]I am sorry to bother you? but can you rewrite the name of receiver in bank?Only you can rewrite the name.
    Thank you very much?

Do you know about a few more other melitane suppliers as it will probably be the last time I ordered from Winkey and I always like to know about multiple suppliers if one of them would close down, just to put my mind at ease.
  20. #100 28th October 2014 
    Thanks

The money was picked so it's time to get back on topic.
    What bothers me, is: I've bought two different brands of PH strips and they both show different results. The cheaper one seems to be very inconsistent. All kind of mixed colors.