• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th October 2017 
    Thanks

MT1 Dosing Question? Plus How Does it Compare to MT2...

There's so much information about MT2 online, but almost none about using MT1.

I want to use Melanotan but the number one thing is that I'd like to avoid moles. I heard MT1 has less risk of moles, but most guides say I should use it twice a day, yet I can't possibly go for a sunbed every day, let alone twice a day. So wouldn't this increase the risk of moles if I inject MT1 and just stay indoors 5 days a week with no sunbed? Perhaps even more-so than jabbing small amounts of MT2 followed by a sunbed once or twice a week.

And is MT2 really better? More powerful I know but, higher chance of side effects? I'd rather get a gradual tan with a safer compound if that's the case.

Here's what I have written down as possible dosing schedules for each:

MT1:

Week 1 - 3:

0.1 mg twice daily

Week 4 – Target Tan:

0.25 mg twice daily

Maintenance:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

MT2:

Week 1 - 3:

0.05 mg Mon – Mon – Mon/Thurs

Week 4 - 6:

0.1 mg Mon/Thurs

Week 7+:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

-------------------------------------

Dosing is very conservative since I wish to monitor for moles. If anyone can help me with this it'd be much appreciated.
  2. #2 22nd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi interested to follow your post.. do you have a good source for the MT1? pm me with details if ok.. thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by JackTorrance View Post

I want to use Melanotan but the number one thing is that I'd like to avoid moles. I heard MT1 has less risk of moles, but most guides say I should use it twice a day, yet I can't possibly go for a sunbed every day, let alone twice a day. So wouldn't this increase the risk of moles if I inject MT1 and just stay indoors 5 days a week with no sunbed? Perhaps even more-so than jabbing small amounts of MT2 followed by a sunbed once or twice a week.

And is MT2 really better? More powerful I know but, higher chance of side effects? I'd rather get a gradual tan with a safer compound if that's the case.

MT1:

Week 1 - 3:

0.1 mg twice daily

Week 4 – Target Tan:

0.25 mg twice daily

Maintenance:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

MT2:

Week 1 - 3:

Week 4 - 6:

0.1 mg Mon/Thurs

Week 7+:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

Dosing is very conservative since I wish to monitor for moles. If anyone can help me with this it'd be much appreciated.
  3. #3 25th October 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTorrance View Post

MT1:

Week 1 - 3:

0.1 mg twice daily

Week 4 – Target Tan:

0.25 mg twice daily

Maintenance:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

MT2:

Week 1 - 3:

Week 4 - 6:

0.1 mg Mon/Thurs

Week 7+:

0.25 mg Mon/Thurs

Melanotan 2 is significantly stronger, and stays active in the body much longer. That means instead of having to dose twice a day, you can inject just once every day (or two) with MT2. Both peptides carry the risk of new moles forming, along with the darkening of existing freckles/moles. Some have good luck dosing very low over a longer period of time, but if you're going to use either peptide, you should understand that it's a risk.

On the other side of things, there is a big problem with sellers significantly under-dosing vials... which means those 10mg MT1 vials you're going to buy, may not even contain the full 10mg.

That's going to add up to a massive amount of Melanotan to see any results, whereas Melanotan 2, will take significantly less to see decent results.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. #4 7th December 2017 
    Thanks
    What are the side effects to Melanotan2? Do you have to get in a tanning bed after taking it to make it work?