• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th September 2017 
    Thanks

Anti Aging Peptides

Was wondering what peptides have good anti aging properties? Looking forward to some feedback
  2. #2 18th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Anti-aging peptides? You mean the cosmetic peptides or just Bodybuilding peptides including the anti-aging fuction?
  3. #3 18th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Any anabolic steroid beyond your 50´s. Before that Resveratrol, nicotinamide Rivoside ( NAD+) precursor, Pterostilbene, Astragaloside IV, Cycloastragenol, Cholecalciferol ( Vitamin D3)..... Some studies also talks about methylen blue for Collagen regeneration, but doses and administration still unknow.
  4. #4 19th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva ZFT View Post
    Anti-aging peptides? You mean the cosmetic peptides or just Bodybuilding peptides including the anti-aging fuction?
    Bodybuilding peptides with good anti-aging properties is what I was looking for. Thanks for clarifying.
  5. #5 15th October 2017 
    Thanks
    What about C60 OO does someone has any experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by KPB11 View Post
    Bodybuilding peptides with good anti-aging properties is what I was looking for. Thanks for clarifying.
  6. #6 20th October 2017 
    Thanks
    I tried 2 different suppliers of C60 and did not notice anything but im not sure you would it is supposed to work like a super antioxident. Maybe Ill revisit the research to see if any new trials were done with this.
  7. #7 20th October 2017 
    Thanks
    I use epitilon and thymulin among others,both are good proven anti aging peptides.
  8. #8 7th November 2017 
    Thanks
    highly rate Epitalon! even for the clear vision and increase in motivation its got lots of anti ageing benefits also take a look at TB500 it's not just a healing Peptide it has been shown to improve the skin, hair and niggling injurys
  9. #9 25th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Hey Ivan85
    I'm thinking of using TB500 and BPC157 for a cycle. I do ju jitsu and have sustained a few elbow and knee injuries. Elbow has tendonitis I believe. With the knee I strained badly my MCL and ACL resulting in myself not being able to do much for around 6 months. My knee is much better now but I can feel it is not the same as prior to the injury. I have a couple of other niggles which are noticeable if I lift heavy especially my left rotator cuff. Would the TB500 and BPC 157 help with these injuries? also how long should they be run for?
    How many vials of say 2mg TB500, BPC157 would I require for the cycle? How much bacteriostatic water would I have to reconstitute each vial with? and lastly how much of the vial would I inject and how frequently?
    Apologies if that's too many questions in one post. Hopefully you can spare some time to reply.
    Thanks in advance for any responses.
    regards
    Higgs
  10. #10 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    My friend has used Ostarine for the 15-week cycle. He is very grateful who discovered how this anti-aging sarm works. Because of this, he feel younger!
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  11. #11 15th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTim View Post
    My friend has used Ostarine for the 15-week cycle. He is very grateful who discovered how this anti-aging sarm works. Because of this, he feel younger!
    Alex I had asked the same question for the MK-677, does Ostarine have any issues with insulin sensitivity? I am over 50 and have fasting sugar level of 100-110 and want to use this for anti aging and stop muscle degeneration.
  12. #12 18th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo2040 View Post
    Alex I had asked the same question for the MK-677, does Ostarine have any issues with insulin sensitivity? I am over 50 and have fasting sugar level of 100-110 and want to use this for anti aging and stop muscle degeneration.
    Ostarine improved Insulin sensitivity and reduced HDL (bad) cholesterol. Most SARMs have only been studied in mice. Those that have been studied in humans have only been studied in humans with some sort of medical condition.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"