Growth hormone is probably with IGF-1 the greatest aging-protective
    hormone by its potent anabolic effects.* Cancer promotion has not been
    proven in the human by growth hormone administration. Growth hormone
    treatment of severely growth hormone-deficient individuals reduces by an
    average of 50 % the increased cancer risk that these patients have in the
    untreated stage. Oxytocin is the hormone of orgasm, but also of attachment
    and friendliness, and may be the hormonal solution* for schizophrenia and
    autism. Vasopressin is a water-retaining hormone that seems superior to
    botox in improving the outlook of the skin of the face by the water retention
    it creates inside of the skin. Melanotan II is a synthetic derivative of MSH that
    makes you brown and keeps inflammation down and possibly may help
    prevent gray hair.*

2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Melanotan is a great kind of drug. It is more than just effective in helping you achieve the tan that you like. This booster is the life of those individuals whoa re very fond of having a beautiful tan. Well, that actually includes me, but I can live even without tan. I am not like those other people who think their tan is their everything.
  3. #3 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the only reason why there are some people who are afraid to use melanotan 2 is because this drug is not yet approved and tested. The truth is that it was also the reason why I hesitated to use mt-2 before. However, after hearing from people who have been using it for years already, I was enticed to try it. Who won't be enticed? They were able to achieve a beautiful tan without going through any side effect.
  4. #4 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great article! It shows that mt-2 isn't just for tanning. It also provides other benefits such as the prevention of gray hair and the treatment of inflammation. I love how this drug offers not just one benefit. It is definitely worth our money. I love this product!
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I love how you see water retention as a benefit rather than a side effect. It is a great article defending the drugs that most users here use. Hgh, peptides and melanotan are just among the popular drugs that we chose to use to enjoy the benefits they provide.
  6. #6 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I didn't know Melanotan can be used as an anti-aging agent. Should it be used long term for optimum results?
  7. #7 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    After reading this post, I am now more encouraged to keep on using peptides/hgh. Though I already know most of the facts stated here, reading it as a feedback/statement from another user makes my thought more valid. Lol
  8. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great article. Great way of pointing out how beneficial peptides, hgh and melanotan are. People should stop thinking that these drugs can do harm. Anything, even those that are prescribed by the doctors, that is excessive can do harm.
  9. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I love how you see water retention as a benefit rather than a side effect. It is a great article defending the drugs that most users here use. Hgh, peptides and melanotan are just among the popular drugs that we chose to use to enjoy the benefits they provide.
    Me, too. I love how he even compared to botox. Lol. But, I also must agree with it. This is why I can't completely understand those who complain and who want to get rid of the water retention. Well, we have our own preference anyway.
  10. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The OP shows the benefits of using theese and while there's a lot of negativity written, I don't think they're written impartially and that's why they get a lot of bad press, and so do the people that use them aswell.
  11. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Non-users immediately jump to conclusions. They only think about the possible side effects. They usually don't put the benefits of peptides/hgh into consideration. What they don't know is that these benefits are guaranteed while side effects might not even be experienced as long as proper dosing is followed
  12. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Non-users immediately jump to conclusions. They only think about the possible side effects. They usually don't put the benefits of peptides/hgh into consideration. What they don't know is that these benefits are guaranteed while side effects might not even be experienced as long as proper dosing is followed
    Correct. Haters only focus on the possible side effects and they never look at the brighter side. Well, we can't blame them. Lol. If they don't want to use peptides, then it is their lost. It is them who will find it difficult to be fit and not us. On the other hand, toning our body will just be a piece of cake to us since we have peptides.
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great article! For sure, many of those whoa re still on the process of researching to find out whether they have to use peptides or not will be encouraged to use the drug after knowing that it has a lot of benefits. As long as they don't abuse it, then they don't have to worry about the side effects.
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    This is why I hate telling non-users about me consuming peptides. They ask a lot of questions only to criticize my choice. Some of them even think I am a drug addict. Lol! I might be addicted, but not to the drug, but to its bodybuilding effect. If they only open their mind for them to see the benefits of peptides, they'll surely be one of us (users).
  15. #15 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that's why a lot of HGH or peptide users don't tell people about what they use. People who don't understand how they work usually form an opinion of the users, as I'd they're a cheat or something without knowing all the facts.

It's easier to just not say anything at all than have to deal with people and their opinions.
  16. #16 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I didn't know Melanotan can be used as an anti-aging agent. Should it be used long term for optimum results?
    Well, the article/post only states "Melanotan II is a synthetic derivative of MSH that
    prevent gray hair.* "

I am not sure if it gives you more anti-aging effects.
  17. #17 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason why people are having doubts of using Melanotan is because of the side effects. It causes freckles and moles to appear in the body. This is the common complaint of women.
  18. #18 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am wondering what your source is for this? I am not saying that the use of these peptides is not beneficial but I am thinking for every pro there is probably a counter argument. I will look for some research online to see what other things the hormone is known for. Maybe it is the elixir or the fountain of youth, but it probably does need to be studied a bit more, that is just my opinion.
  19. #19 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Well, the article/post only states "Melanotan II is a synthetic derivative of MSH that
    prevent gray hair.* "

I am not sure if it gives you more anti-aging effects.
    I think because it improves the condition of the skin and many felt that they appear younger. Many people even say that their wrinkles greatly reduced. Peptides give so much benefits. I wonder why people still see it as a bad thing.
  20. #20 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    People see it as a bad thing because they've never tried it and they are scared of things they don't know about. People are scared of the unknown and peptides are no exception. The only reason they claim it's bad is because they are looking for excuses to hide the fact that they're scared to try it. It's pretty lame but that's how the world is.