• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th July 2017 
    Thanks

why isnt it working for me?

Background... I'm very white.. blue eyes.. brown hair.. no freckles.. my mum is a redhead

Started 250mcg before a 3 min sunbed twice a week... just went red

did 250mcg and a 6 min sunbed.. burnt... waited a few weeks

been doing 400mcg before 3 min sunbed 2x a week

Now ramped it up to 500mcg before 3 min sunbed 2x a week

still not tanned.. face is slightly tanned.. body is still white

I can't do 6 minutes, I got a feeling I will burn but I have a bit of colour now so maybe I won't burn

Should I just up the dose to 500mcg every day or 1mg every day?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mlc2010 For This Useful Post:

stekke (31st August 2017)

3. #2 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You say your face is slightly tanned. Is this normal for you (can you achieve that without MT2) ?
    If not, it sounds like the MT2 is starting to work. For me, the face is the first "part" of the body to achieve a tan. Probably because it gets UV light daily just from being outside.

Also, do you use MT2 everyday or only on the days when you sunbed ? ..
  4. #3 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trez23 View Post
    You say your face is slightly tanned. Is this normal for you (can you achieve that without MT2) ?
    If not, it sounds like the MT2 is starting to work. For me, the face is the first "part" of the body to achieve a tan. Probably because it gets UV light daily just from being outside.

Also, do you use MT2 everyday or only on the days when you sunbed ? ..
    I live in UK, not much sun so I hardly ever get a tan, but yeah I presume the face will tan easier as its exposed to sunlight, my neck looking browner too... in fact my body is browner too.. I have white marks where my underwear was from sunbed, and the colour difference is noticeable, however its more red than brown, maybe im expecting too much? Its definetely not sunburnt

I only use MT2 before sunbed, 30 minutes before
  5. #4 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc2010 View Post
    I live in UK, not much sun so I hardly ever get a tan, but yeah I presume the face will tan easier as its exposed to sunlight, my neck looking browner too... in fact my body is browner too.. I have white marks where my underwear was from sunbed, and the colour difference is noticeable, however its more red than brown, maybe im expecting too much? Its definetely not sunburnt

I only use MT2 before sunbed, 30 minutes before
    The color your skin have now - have you been able to achieve this color before in the past without MT2 ?
    If I had achieved the color like you describe, with visible tanlines, I would definitely say that the MT2 is working. For people with skintype 1, who never tans naturally, MT2 takes time to work
  6. #5 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trez23 View Post
    The color your skin have now - have you been able to achieve this color before in the past without MT2 ?
    If I had achieved the color like you describe, with visible tanlines, I would definitely say that the MT2 is working. For people with skintype 1, who never tans naturally, MT2 takes time to work
    I have never tried to tan, so I have no idea.. my body was very very white and I noticed that burnt on 6 minutes, now it has a base colour i dont think it will burn.. is 3 minutes on sunbed enough?
  7. #6 29th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have heard that if you are very white then Melanotan 2 doesn't work well.
  8. #7 29th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    really i thought thats who it would work best for
  9. #8 29th July 2017 
    Thanks
    really i thought thats who it would work best for
    Note: If you are an albino, then your cells do not have the capability to produce melanin, so no amount of melanotan 1 or 2 "stimulation" will work!
  10. #9 29th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    Note: If you are an albino, then your cells do not have the capability to produce melanin, so no amount of melanotan 1 or 2 "stimulation" will work!
    I have brown hair so rules out being an albino
  11. #10 30th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have brown hair so rules out being an albino
    Bad product? You can tell bad product if you do not get libido increase and facial hair darkening as well as little/no tan
  12. #11 30th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    Bad product? You can tell bad product if you do not get libido increase and facial hair darkening as well as little/no tan
    possible, but the source is good in uk...

I have had increase in moles on my arms.. so it must be working

maybe dose is too low? 500mcg 3x a week.. perhaps I need the full 1mg 3x a week, or maybe 1mg everyday
  13. #12 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    possible, but the source is good in uk...

I have had increase in moles on my arms.. so it must be working

maybe dose is too low? 500mcg 3x a week.. perhaps I need the full 1mg 3x a week, or maybe 1mg everyday
    If you have already noticed increased amount of moles/freckles than I don't recommend you to increase the dose because they will become even more apparent. For skin type 1 the dose is quite low, as far as I know, many types 1 on this forum inject 1mg multiple times a day. How many mg's in total you have used recently?
  14. #13 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that you are not using enough because most Melanotan 2 from the internet is underdosed - https://researchpeptides.com/blogs/studies-online-peptide-retailers-don-deliver-promise-50

Don't increase the dose but try dosing more frequently, if you use it 3 times a week now than try 5 times a week.
  15. #14 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    You're VERY wrong. Please stop posting this. Melanotan 2 is effective for all skin types.
  16. #15 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes indeed dont post something like that. You need to read more about it before stating something like that. Im a very pale type 1 skin. I have white hair, facial hair and even my eyelashes are white. Im no albino but ive been asked a lot if i am. And melanotan 2 has worked VERY good for me. But for it to work you need a lot of patience if your this white. I recommand injecting 1mg a day and when you have used about 40mg you should see some very impressive results. That is if the product is good. wich is a very big problem these days since there is almost nothing out there. Im still looking to find some quality m2 but havent had any succes and do for me the problem is also that it doesnt work anymore.
  17. #16 6th August 2017 
    Thanks
    update : I have been doing 500mcg a day for past 4 days and had a 5 minute tanning session and starting to look browner.. my forearms are still white, I might need to use stand up machine

I think daily dosing and longer uv exposure is key for me, as im white as a ghost

I feel like I can do a 6 minute bed now I have a base colour.. maybe thats the key, longer tanning sessions?
  18. #17 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    update : I have been doing 500mcg a day for past 4 days and had a 5 minute tanning session and starting to look browner.. my forearms are still white, I might need to use stand up machine

I think daily dosing and longer uv exposure is key for me, as im white as a ghost

I feel like I can do a 6 minute bed now I have a base colour.. maybe thats the key, longer tanning sessions?
    Since I am new to this site, my concern are the "moles". ? Shouldn't you see a dermatologist in case?
    Not being disrespectful, concerned.
  19. #18 29th August 2017 
    Thanks

Hi mlc2010 - It looks like the MT2 you've been using has been somewhat effective. I'm trying to find a reliable UK supplier, please can you point me in the right direction via personal message? Cheers