• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th June 2012 
    Thanks

Not Working ... :(

Hi guys,

So I've been using MTII for a week now.* I have type III skin and already have a nice base tan.

I bought 30 mg from Great White Peptides because of their great sale.*
    I mixed one of the 10mg vials with 1cc b-water and started with .25 (2.5 ticks) of a mg and have now worked my way up to 2mg (20 ticks).* I've been keeping the MTII in the fridge.
    I was never planning on doing that heavy of a dosage, but I have been getting no side effects whatsoever.

I have been getting no erections, no nausea, and most importantly no DARKER TAN!
    I went to the tanning booth a few days ago too and nothing happened.* I recently ordered 10mg from Southern Research to see if results will be different from them.

Does anyone have any recommendations or past experience w/ Great White Peptides?
    Or could it be b/c I'm type III skin?* I expect some side effects with that much of a dosage.
  2. #2 14th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Not Working ... :(

Good luck with the SRC product - 1 week in, dosing high & tanning should have had effect on skin type III...you're right to be concerned - good luck!
  3. #3 18th June 2012 
    Thanks

So I bought a vial from SRC and GWP replaced my ones that didn't seem to be working.
    I've injected 1 mg (or .1 ml) from vials of BOTH since I got them and still I get no sides whatsoever.* Plus my tan isn't darkening.

Is it possible that I'm injecting too deep into my skin?* I don't have much body fat.* Should I be injecting at a 45 degree angle?

Also, how long until I start seeing results?* It's irritating because it seems like I'm just injecting water- nothing is happening.*

Thanks for the help guys
  4. #4 18th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wow, appreciate the update - interesting scenario

More time may be needed - melanocytes are slow to proliferate (and results should stay awhile)

Doubtful the injection is the issue....* Bump for answers
  5. #5 21st June 2012 
    Thanks

I find it hard to believe that MTII would work after only one week, regardless of your skin type and dosage. I've not ordered from the company you mentioned. Have you looked on the MTII informational website Peptide-Guide.com? Maybe that will help. Good luck!