• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th July 2017 
    Thanks

beginner is looking for advice

Good morning guys,

I have been reading this forum for a while already but registered just now. I've been training "naturally" for almost 3 years and think that I've finally hit a plateau, so I'm thinking about trying out peptides. Haven't used any peptides, steroids, sarms or any other performance enhancement drugs. I'm still researching these drugs but there is so much information that it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

My stats:
    25 years old
    184cm
    75kg
    12-13% body fat.
    training experience - 3 years

Lifts: Bench press - 5x80kg, barbell row, 5x70kg, Squats, 5x110kg, deadlifts 5x130kg

I am looking for things that won't suppress my natural hormones so steroids are not an option for me. So I am thinking about SARM's and peptides, which things would provide the best "gains" and be the most cost-effective?
    Thanks a ton.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

beargrill (22nd April 2018)

3. #2 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to the community!

I think that for a beginner it is the best to start with a growth hormone secretagogue peptides - GHRP and GHRH. GHRP-2 is the most cost-effective GHRP because it has a largest GH output (except Hexarelin) and it's fairly cheap. You can achieve far better results from using GHRP together with GHRH because they are synergistic and by using them together you get far better results than using either one alone. You will be able to push through the plateau with them but they are not the best for muscle building when used alone. You can use those peptides as long as you want, in fact, the longer you use them, the better results you will achieve.

If you really want to take it to the next level than you also need to use some SARM. Beginners usually start with LGD-4033 or Ostarine. Some people do experience slight suppression from them but it's nowhere as harsh as from steroids. Most people don't even need a PCT but I recommend to do a short PCT of low dose Nolvadex after them. Cycle length for LGD-4033 and Ostarine is usually 8-12 weeks. Of course, mostly your results will depend on your diet and training regimen but from using SARM + GHRP/GHRH you can expect to gain 5kg+ of lean muscle mass in a few months.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help
  4. #3 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the detailed and informative answer, bodybuilder.

What can you say about other peptides, like IGF-1 and MGF, are they good? And which one would be better - GHRP+GHRH or IGF-1?
  5. #4 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Thanks for the detailed and informative answer, bodybuilder.

What can you say about other peptides, like IGF-1 and MGF, are they good? And which one would be better - GHRP+GHRH or IGF-1?
    If you are asking those questions then you shouldn't use either of them. Do what bodybuilder said, GHRP-2 + Mod GRF(1-29), they will increase your natural Growth Hormone levels and increased Growth Hormone leads to elevated IGF-1 levels because GH signals your body to produce IGF-1.

Here are the effects you can expect from GHRP-2 + Mod GRF1-29:

Faster recovery after workouts,
    Better sleep,
    Better skin,
    Improved metabolism,
    Strong joints and bones,
    Increased IGF-1 production,
    Improvement of immune system,
    Faster metabolism.

These are all great things for bodybuilding and lead to excellent results.

IGF-1 and MGF are advanced peptides and someone should use them only when they have reached a plateau from using other PEDs for years.
  6. #5 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks a ton, EDZ. I will simply use that GHRP-2+Mod GRF. Can you also suggest me what dose to use? And where do you inject them?

Also, about those SARM's. So they are suppressive but less suppressive than steroids? I really don't want to mess up my body because I will still want to have kids in the future and I'm also worried about the possible gyno problems. I had a slight gyno in my teens but it went away on it's own, I'm thinking that it's possible that it will come back when I start using SARM's? Can peptides also cause gyno issues?
  7. #6 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Thanks a ton, EDZ. I will simply use that GHRP-2+Mod GRF. Can you also suggest me what dose to use? And where do you inject them?

Also, about those SARM's. So they are suppressive but less suppressive than steroids? I really don't want to mess up my body because I will still want to have kids in the future and I'm also worried about the possible gyno problems. I had a slight gyno in my teens but it went away on its own, I'm thinking that it's possible that it will come back when I start using SARM's? Can peptides also cause gyno issues?
    Yes, SARM's do suppress your natural testosterone production but it's a very slight suppression and usually, users don't even need PCT. Although, I recommend you to do some kind of mini-PCT anyway. If you are not sure, whether you need to do PCT or not, then do a blood work before and after your cycle. And no, SARM's won't cause gyno because they can't aromatize.

Theoretically, GHRP-2 may cause prolactin related gyno because it increases prolactin levels BUT if you use it at recommended doses than the increase is within normal levels.

Recommended dose for GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) is 1mcg/kg, that means if your weight is 75kg's then you would need 75mcg of each peptide to saturate your receptors fully. 100mcg of each is the maximum dose you should use. Due to their short half life, you need to use them several times a day. Most people use 2-5 times a day.
  8. #7 22nd April 2018 
    Thanks
    Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I just read your thread here. You are asking for peptides. Yeah this works fine and effective for human body. But don't always look out for the cheap one. You should take something which has good reputation and feedback. For me I used peptides natural HGH supplements solution. And hopefully got the results which I was looking for. This one is reliable and fit to the body easily within short period of time.

If you still looking for this kind of supplements this might help you I think. So try there for getting better and effective results.

All the best!
  9. #8 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum buddy. You have tried different supplements like- peptides, sarms, steroids. But I think peptides is good though. You can try for it.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Refeal999 For This Useful Post:

brislean (14th May 2018)

11. #9 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Steroids is much more effective and fit to the body easily. You should take a look on there.
  12. #10 15th May 2018 
    Thanks
    It's okey if you didn't try anything yet. If you don't know about them well how will you do that? There are different supplements as you mentioned already like- peptides, steroids and sarms as well. Different people uses different methods. And not all methods are effective for them and not able to get the results. So you should be careful what you are taking and doing. Anyways, I recently tried HGH (Human Growth Hormone) worked effectively. And got the results within 3 months of using. There is no side effects at all. Much reliable and fit to the body easily.

Source: https://steroidssaleguide.com/what-is-hgh-meaning-benefits-real-results-dosage-side-effects/