• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th December 2011 
    Thanks

beginner with questions

Beginner with questions. Please help. My wife has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder and we* are looking for a solution. We have been reading about PT-141 and want to try it but have some concerns. Based on reading this forum, it sounds like information is evolving and we need the latest to calm our fears. 1. Does it really work? 2. Is it safe?* 3. Is it FDA approved yet? 4. Are there any known drug interactions, medical warnings or health concerns. 5.Are shots the way to go? 6. How much?, 7.How do you mix? 8.Where do I get the* Bremelanotide water and syringes* 9. How long before should she take it?
  2. #2 29th December 2011 
    Thanks

Re: beginner with questions

1. yes. 2. Possibly.* The inhaler that Palatin was attempting to develope had some problematic blood pressure consequences, but they are now researching subcutaneous as an alternative.* 3. It is a long way from FDA aproval. Palatin is in Phase 2B trials. 4.* see link below. 5. Yes. 6. Browse this site.* I recommend beginning with .5 mg and increasing by 2-3 mg until a satisfactory dose is achieved.* Different people seem to have wildly varying responses to this.* You do develope tolerance, so, if 5mg doesn't quite work, trying 7mg the next day probably wont work either.* Overdoing it can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a drag when you would honestly rather sleep than reach orgasm for the 5th time* 7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQSxbf4ZM8&feature=player_embedded#! 8. google search. 9. 2-4 hours give or take.
    Here is a link to the Palatin description]http://www.palatin.com/products/bremelanotide.asp
  3. #3 29th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

great input from sirius.* further, FDA will never approve PT-141 (my humble opinion - still safe)
  4. #4 29th December 2011 
    Thanks

Thank you so much for such a quick and complete responce. The linc talked about premenopausal FSD patients. What about post? We are not exactly young, but now anxious to try it. I just need to releave her fears.
  5. #5 29th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thank you so much for such a quick and complete responce. The linc talked about premenopausal FSD patients. What about post? We are not exactly young, but now anxious to try it. I just need to releave her fears.
    "

One story about females partaking... http://melanotanforum.com/index.php?topic=126.0

6. #6 31st December 2011 
    Thanks

Hello people I have finally joined the forum after a month of browsing and trying the peptide for myself.
    Being that I am from the UK we like to think (recently disproved) we have one of the most strictest codes for product approval in the world, Basically there is no such thing as a totally safe product from what one would think a harmless multivitamin to your anti-psychotic all products that we ingest,inject or smear etc. ......... have the potential to have a negative effect on our bodies, whether it is reacts to another compound or other.

What I would like to make clear is that this product works for me I get night wood (frequent) I feel more interested sex. Together with penis pumping I feel its making a difference to my life which for me is why humans endeavour to better things, we identify a problem and look for a solution. Granted there needs to be some form of caution but at the end of the day this product works for me and there is no other product that like it that I am aware of. I am looking at trying low doses every day or every other day, I will get back to you on that.
    Thank you for the forum as it helped me make up my mind after reading peoples views of its interactions with their bodies.
  7. #7 11th January 2012 
    Thanks

Well, I'm still at it with a few more questions that I hope someone can answer. My wife is nervous about the no fda approval and injecting it. Has anyone tried ingesting like in liquid or in food? Would it work? Would it change dose amount and wait time?
  8. #8 11th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Well, I'm still at it with a few more questions that I hope someone can answer. My wife is nervous about the no fda approval and injecting it. Has anyone tried ingesting like in liquid or in food? Would it work? Would it change dose amount and wait time?
    "
    Ingesting will render the peptide useless.* Hard sell for those opposed to injecting - good luck!