• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Semax

1. #1 25th July 2017 
    Thanks

Semax

Has anyone ever used a nootropic peptide called Semax and if so what was your experience?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semax

According to another forum, it has various positive effects and almost no side effects:

Improvement of physical and mental health,
    Optimizes the brain function in speech, thoughts, movement coordination,
    Enhances memory,
    Enhance focus, concentration, and productivity,
    Decreases mental exhaustion,
    Increases tolerance to stress,
    Improves and balances state of mind,
    Reverses brain damage from strokes, brain injuries, drug abuse etc,
    Prevents and protects from mini-strokes,
    Enhances sleep,
    Increases stress tolerance in extreme, life threatening situations,
    Improves immune system,
    May help with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
    Last edited by Spartian; 25th July 2017 at 09:42 AM.
  2. #2 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow, does it really have so many positive effects and no adverse effects? Is it injectable just like other peptides?
  3. #3 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I used Semax for studying and to help me graduate from college. I can say that it definitely works, Semax increased my thinking capacity but it takes time for it to start working. It works slowly, gradually you become smarter but the best thing is that effects are permanent. You remember stuff faster and you understand theories and things faster, your overall thinking processes are improved. I'm able to think, read and come up with ideas faster. It is a wonderful drug for the brain.

I was injecting it sub Q and could feel the effects almost instantly. I started to notice that I could understand theories and read faster after about 3 days of studying and dosing daily. My mood was also better while using it. I can definitely recommend this drug for everyone who is looking to improve his results at work or college.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitaly For This Useful Post:

The Dude (20th October 2017)

5. #4 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    hey Vitaly, thanks for sharing your results.

have you tried Cerebrolysin? I have used it with great results, I noticed an improvement in memory, focus, and mood. Is the Semax something similar? They are both nootropics.
  6. #5 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    hey Vitaly, thanks for sharing your results.

have you tried Cerebrolysin? I have used it with great results, I noticed an improvement in memory, focus, and mood. Is the Semax something similar? They are both nootropics.
    Haven't tried Cerebrolysin but yes, I've heard that the effects of them are quite similar in terms of overall brain function improvement. But can't really compare them as I haven't tried both.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Wow, does it really have so many positive effects and no adverse effects? Is it injectable just like other peptides?
    You can inject it subq or im and there are also nasal sprays available but I was injecting it since it is quite expensive and it's 100% bioavailable when injected but only 60-70% bioavailable when taking intranasally. I didn't experience any side effects while using Semax and I used it for 3 months.
    Last edited by Vitaly; 25th July 2017 at 10:34 AM.
  7. #6 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I bought some Semax nasal spray about a week ago. On the nasal spray bottle, it says that each dose is 200mcg and I have tried 400mcg-800mcg doses. I am not using it every day but so far I have noticed a huge improvement in my mood but at the end of the day I can feel how the effects wear off and sometimes I feel more grumpy at the evening. While using Semax, I have also noticed an improvement in my memory and speeds up my thinking process in general. The next thing I'm going to try after I finish this nasal spray is Selank.
  8. #7 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried a few cognitive enhancers and can say that Semax is one of my favorites. Almost instantly after dosing I can feel that my mind becomes "clearer". When I was having a conversation with someone while on Semax, I noticed that my vocabulary was broader and I was able to talk more fluently about almost any topic. It also improves memory greatly, I remember everything better. Also noticed an increase of motivation while using Semax. I mainly used it for studying and it really helped me to learn for the exams and finish Uni. I'm sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language.
  9. #8 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Did any of you guys notice a stimulatory effect from Semax? Some time ago I tried it and I order 0,1% nasal spray directly from Russia (it's manufactured there and available for prescription for various conditions). I definitely agree about almost instant clearheadedness effect after taking a dose of it. I found that my mood increases and I feel more energetic on it. Also, my attention and motivation improve so it's a great peptide for studying. I was pretty amazed after dosing the first time because I didn't expect to notice any effects right after the first dose. Also, if someone is suffering from depression I think this peptide might be a useful thing to try. Didn't experience any side effects from Semax.

I am not sure how many mg each spray contained but I was dosing it - one spray in each nostril 3 times a day.

I will definitely order more of this peptide in the near future.
  10. #9 5th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Now just a question but aren't nootropics and peptides two completely different animals? I'm not really sure can someone clarify this
  11. #10 7th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KPB11 View Post
    Now just a question but aren't nootropics and peptides two completely different animals? I'm not really sure can someone clarify this
    There are nootropics that are peptides so I thought that they can be discussed in this forum. As far as I know, then Semax and Selank are peptides, not sure if there are any other peptides that can be used as cognitive enhancers.