• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: peptide cycle

1. #1 18th July 2017 
    Thanks

peptide cycle

Hello guys,

I have been running a peptide cycle for 4 weeks already and would like to share my results. My goal wasn't to gain crazy amounts of muscle because I knew that it is impossible with peptides. My main goal was to develop the lagging parts, help with injuries and improve general health.

I am still trying to find a trustworthy source of Growth hormone but so far without results.

Here is what I'm using, currently 4 weeks in:

CJC1295 DAC = 750mcg twice a week
    Ipamorelin = 100mcg 4 times a day (the moment I wake up, PWO, afternoon, before bed (at least 3 hours apart from each injection)
    CJC1295 no DAC = 100mcg 4 times a day, together with Ipamorelin
    IGF-1DES = 100mcg bilaterally (50mcg each muscle) before my workout. I use it only on arms and shoulder days - injecting in biceps and shoulders.
    Pegylated MGF = 150mcg on none workout days.

After 4 weeks I have noticed a slight increase in muscle mass, the pumps on the days I use IGF-1DES are simply ridiculous, I have also noticed pins and needles in my hands and feet. Huge improvement in my sleep since I started to use those peptides. My skin looks and feels better and also my hair look fuller and nails healthier. But the most important benefit is that my injured joints don't hurt anymore. I used to get a lot of pain in my shoulders and elbows to the point that I couldn't do bench press, only the smith machine press. Now, I can bench without any issues and my strength is going up. In the first few weeks I gained about 5kg's of water weight but now it has almost gone away. I wasn't in a caloric deficit but have definitely lost some fat around my mid section and thighs. I'm more vascular now as well.

I will stop using CJC1295 DAC after I run out of my vial but keep using other peptides for a month or so.

Any thoughts or recommendations?
  2. #2 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Is there any particular reason why you used CJC1295 w/ DAC and w/o DAC? They are both GHRH and I don't think that you would benefit a lot from using both.