• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th January 2016 
    Thanks

peptide combo on cycle

Hi. I'm looking for great peptide combination, anybody know of some good combinations? During the cycle.
  2. #2 27th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'd say insulin. It's a peptide, however people don't consider it as that. There are few other peptides that can help increase appetite. What AAS cycle you are doing? And what is your goal?
  3. #3 27th January 2016 
    Thanks
    However, be incredibly careful with it, do loads of research so that you completely understand the mechanism of it and your body.
  4. #4 27th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I'd say insulin. It's a peptide, however people don't consider it as that. There are few other peptides that can help increase appetite. What AAS cycle you are doing? And what is your goal?
    Insulin is far too advanced to simply be throwing out there like this not knowing any information about the individual. It is basically the only body building "drug" that might kill you after a single shot. My personal favorite peptide combination for longterm usage is mod grf1-29 with ghrp-2. On cycle an effective choice could be IGF1LR3 or DES version.
  5. #5 27th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Insulin is far too advanced to simply be throwing out there like this not knowing any information about the individual. It is basically the only body building "drug" that might kill you after a single shot. My personal favorite peptide combination for longterm usage is mod grf1-29 with ghrp-2. On cycle an effective choice could be IGF1LR3 or DES version.
    I am going for muscle mass.. I am doing PCT at the moment and would want to get on peps.
  6. #6 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Try PT-141 + GHRP. On the other hand, Ipamorelin + MOD GRF has already been proven to be great and effective (well, at least for my friends). Good luck in finding the best combo that works for you.
  7. #7 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    Try PT-141 + GHRP. On the other hand, Ipamorelin + MOD GRF has already been proven to be great and effective (well, at least for my friends). Good luck in finding the best combo that works for you.
    PT-141 while on cycle? I don't see a reason why.. While on steroid cycle his libido will be through the roof already, it might work on PCT tho.