• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2017 
    Thanks

HGH usage methods

I am researching growth hormone but have a few questions to which I can't seem to find a definite answer.

What is the reasoning behind using HGH only on weekdays - 5 days on 2 days off? Is there some kind of benefit of running it that way or it's just to save some money?

As I understand, the more you use, the better results you get - is this true? Use as much as you are able to afford?

I have read that it is recommended to use HGH on empty stomach... How would I do that if I am bulking? Take it in the morning before breakfast? Because morning is the only time when my stomach is empty if I am bulking.

Is there any difference between subQ and IM? Are there any advantages to one or another?

Good and valuable information is appreciated.
  2. #2 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    5 days on 2 days off is simply for saving money... I don't think that there are any benefits running HGH that way but it is a good protocol for people who reduce the cost of their growth hormone cycle.

The more you use the better effects you get? Well, yeah but there are some limits and maximum effective dose. I think you would benefit far more from doing, for example, five doses of 1-2iu's rather than one 10iu dose.

Taking HGH on empty stomach only matter if you are using it for fat loss purposes. Taking HGH on empty stomach and doing fasted cardio afterward is a good way to lose crazy amounts of fat in a short time. But if you are bulking it doesn't matter. Food doesn't blunt or affect HGH any other way.

There is no significant difference between subQ and IM, it's just your personal preference. IM absorption is slightly faster but in the long term, you probably won't feel any difference because it is minimal.

In my opinion, the most cost effective way to use HGH is together with GHRP/GHRH with the "piggyback" method when a small amount of HGH is injected 10 minutes after peptide injection. It is especially good when pharmacy grade HGH is used because you can save good money by using 1iu per injection (3iu per day if you inject peptides 3 times a day). I can tell you more about this if you are interested.
  3. #3 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree that by using small, multiple doses you would get better benefits as compared to one large dose. Because there is a limit how much your body can use at once and a high dose all at once would simply be a waste of GH and money in my opinion. I also like your idea about injecting a small dose of GH after peptide dose.
  4. #4 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Really appreciate your reply, Jass! Lately, I've been reading a lot and as always there is conflicting information about various things. There is also a huge amount of information available on the internet about GH and peptides. That's why I decided to ask here because the members on here seem really experienced and knowledgeable. I have not started using HGH yet but plan to do it in the near future. I will definitely do the GH serum and IGF-1 test before I start and after a few months, I'm in to see how IGF-1 changes.
  5. #5 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been using HGH before and honestly, I don't think that there is some best way to do it. You would need to try out what works the best for you because any method will work but one way might be slightly better than another because of the better timing etc, but in the long run, you won't see much of a difference between various methods.

I have tried doing multiple small injections and one large during the day but couldn't really see any difference in terms of results.
  6. #6 15th September 2017 
    Thanks
    The dosage of hgh depends on the goal. People generally use 2 IU per day for anti aging purposes, between 4 to 6 IU for bodybuilding, weight loss and fitness, between 8 to 16 IU is used for short duration to treat severe burns or recover after injuries.
    Doses below 3IU per day usually bring no side effects while people can notice the improvement of their skin, better sleep, more energy, eating junk food without gaining weight, etc.