• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th December 2015 
    Thanks

peptide/hgh usage and age

So I've been doing a ton of reading on synthetic GH usage and age and it seems that the benefits seem to diminish for younger people using. One thing I'm trying to look into would be using peptides, such as MGF and GHRP, CJC, etc. to try to maximize my natural pulses. Is there any evidence that these would work better for younger athletes?

My interests are more muscle gain rather than fat loss or anti-aging, as I am young. My thoughts were that suppressing my natural GH production with synthetic GH seems unnecessary and ineffective, but using analogs to try to maximize my natural pulses and production would be much better for me.

I've read many accounts by people saying "peptides are 100x better than GH" and others saying "peptides are not even close to as good as GH" and others that said "they're about the same," but I think this is somewhat age-dependent. I know everyone's different, but my thought process is leading me to think that a slew of peptides would be great for my goals. Thoughts or knowledge?
  2. #2 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The peptides have a more natural approach to gh release. HGH is an override of your bodies gh production, with a negative feedback loop of sorts. In terms of muscle gain, they are probably very similar, but with ghrp/mod-grf, you will probably be able to maintain a better long term state of health.
  3. #3 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that above poster is right. I would just add that peptides cause you to release endogenously produced GH, which is always going to be preferable to exogeneous.
  4. #4 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think my original post came off a little wrong, I understand the differences in effects caused by peptides vs. synthetic GH, my question was more along the lines of "will peptides be worth the money for younger users?" I've read and read and determined that the cost:benefit ratio of synthetic GH for someone my age is too high, it's just not worth it, which is why I'm looking into the peptides. Will they help, even if my natural GH output is high? Will the effects be worth the money?
  5. #5 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    And just to clarify, my focus is on AGE, not peptides vs. GH. I've already made that decision to use peptides.
  6. #6 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    I think my original post came off a little wrong, I understand the differences in effects caused by peptides vs. synthetic GH, my question was more along the lines of "will peptides be worth the money for younger users?" I've read and read and determined that the cost:benefit ratio of synthetic GH for someone my age is too high, it's just not worth it, which is why I'm looking into the peptides. Will they help, even if my natural GH output is high? Will the effects be worth the money?
    Yes they will help.

If finances are a problem then just start with a single vial of GHRP-2 and take it pre-bed. See how that goes and then add a PWO dose... something like that...

Or if you are dieting take some Ipamorelin on an empty stomach and then in about an an hour or two go cardio... then don't eat for another couple of hours.
  7. #7 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Yes they will help.

If finances are a problem then just start with a single vial of GHRP-2 and take it pre-bed. See how that goes and then add a PWO dose... something like that...

Or if you are dieting take some Ipamorelin on an empty stomach and then in about an an hour or two go cardio... then don't eat for another couple of hours.
    Finances aren't a huge problem. So if was to do the GHRP-2 pre-bed and PWO, it would be 150mcg each right? And that's good for putting on size more so than cutting fat?
  8. #8 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    That's how I've been doing it. AM is GHRP/Mod GRF. On heavy training days I'll do 3-4 IU's exo GH PWO. I then always do Ipamorelin/Mod GRF pre-bed. I try to make sure on days I use exo GH PWO that I allow enough time for the GH to clear(6-12 hrs) before I take the peptides.
  9. #9 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you're going to take the GHRP-2, it doesn't make too much sense to go past 100mcg. Past 100 mcg the returns per extra mcg are greatly diminished. You would almost certainly get more positive effects with 1 shot of 50mcg, then another (later) shot of 100mcg than you would from 1 150mcg shot.
  10. #10 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    If you're going to take the GHRP-2, it doesn't make too much sense to go past 100mcg. Past 100 mcg the returns per extra mcg are greatly diminished. You would almost certainly get more positive effects with 1 shot of 50mcg, then another (later) shot of 100mcg than you would from 1 150mcg shot.
    I agree. With this compound, it is more about increasing the frequency of administration rather than increasing the dosage.
  11. #11 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought I read 150mcg somewhere, but 100 sounds even better. It will save me some money.
  12. #12 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been running 70mcg GHRP 2 and 40mcg of Mod 1-29 everyday before bed for about three months now and have been really impressed with the results. I have decided I would like to add another dose of the GHRP. After reading many posts it looks like a dose PWO might be helpful. My problem is that due to my work schedule my PWO dose would be only 3 hours before my night time dose. To me this seems to short an interval between dose's. Would I be better just doing my night time dose PWO and then adding another dose say in the AM?
  13. #13 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Should I be using Mod GRF with the GHRP-2? I've heard I won't get good results without it...
  14. #14 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Should I be using Mod GRF with the GHRP-2? I've heard I won't get good results without it...
    Yes

Really the point is synergy, it is more cost effectiveness...second is the effect is much stronger.
  15. #15 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it looks like I'll be holding off on starting up my GHRP-2 and grab some Mod GRF as well. Damnit. I was looking forward to starting up lol

100mcg each PWO and pre-bed seems to be my final decision, for now.
  16. #16 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it looks like I'll be holding off on starting up my GHRP-2 and grab some Mod GRF as well. Damnit. I was looking forward to starting up lol

100mcg each PWO and pre-bed seems to be my final decision, for now.
    It isn't a total waste to run ghrp alone. Also since grf is expensive many people run less of it. You don't need a hundred of each for pretty good results imo.
  17. #17 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it sounds like you have done your homework. I think through your persistence, and in coming to this forum you will find the right blend of peptides that will support your goals. there is not doubt they can be helpful with a number of conditions and work in a number of different ways. I hope you fnd what you are looking for.
  18. #18 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I doubt that it is age-dependent. I think it all depends on your preference or goal. For example, someone like you who is interested in muscle growth (rather than weight loss) is better off with peptides.

HGH delivers weight loss results faster than peptides, but based on my experience, both are great for muscle building. I am sticking with peptides now. I have been a peptides user since from the start til now. I just tried HGH for a while for experimental purposes. HGH is too expensive for me.
  19. #19 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I started using peptides when I was 28. I know I should have waited for 2 more years, but I can no longer wait. Now, I am almost 30 years old. The effect of peptides is awesome.