• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th June 2017 
    Thanks

does peptides work for 50+ ?

Greetings!

I am completely new in this forum and also new in the world of peptides.

I am a 55-year-old male that has been training for the most of my life, been off the gym for a couple of years because of the injuries but now I am back and been training seriously for half a year already.

Recently, I am trying to learn what things are effective these days because in 90's we only had testosterone and dbol. Now I see there is HGH, peptides, SARMS and other different stuff. I am particularly interested in GHRP+CJC1295 DAC combination and I'm wondering if there is some good article to read about them and how effective they are in old guys, like me. If I understand it correctly, peptides signal our brain to release more growth hormone so it's kinda natural process.

I suspect that my body is not producing much Growth hormone anymore because as we know, growth hormone production declines as we age. Logically thinking, peptides wouldn't work for me because they release my own GH and if there is no GH then there is nothing to release. I've never used synthetic HGH but I might try it if peptides are not working on older men.

The next week I'm about to start a testosterone cycle, and yes, cycle. I am not on TRT and my natural test levels are okay for my age, I have done MANY steroid cycles during my life but always successfully recovered. I plan to run an 8-week test prop cycle and I am seriously thinking about adding peptides or HGH to this cycle.

My stats:
    Weight: 93kg
    Height: 178cm

I am not sure on what is my body fat but probably about 10%. Abs are visible and am pretty vascular.

My goal is to do a testosterone cycle to add more muscle mass and try out those peptides for health and anti aging benefits. Additional fat loss from peptides would only be good.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Sergeant; 30th June 2017 at 11:29 AM.
  2. #2 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Check out this study mate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7734029

It should answer your question on whether the peptides work on older people like you.

Have you ever used HGH? Peptides are quite similar to HGH in terms of effects. Injecting several times a day gets annoying but they are also much more affordable for the general public.

EDIT: Here is another great study for you to read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9238854

There is also a great amount of information in this forum, you can check out the peptide profile section and there are also a few articles about the best ways to use peptides.
  3. #3 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides work for 50+! Some time ago I introduced my dad to peptides and since then he is feeling way better physically and mentally. He is using GHRP-2+Mod GRF(1-29) just once a day, before bed and been doing this for about 4 months. His sleep is simply amazing since he started and the skin on his face looks younger. Also, the dark circles under the eyes seem like have disappeared, he looks younger by 10 years only after using peptides for 4 months, that's amazing.
  4. #4 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Check out this study mate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7734029

It should answer your question on whether the peptides work on older people like you.

Have you ever used HGH? Peptides are quite similar to HGH in terms of effects. Injecting several times a day gets annoying but they are also much more affordable for the general public.

EDIT: Here is another great study for you to read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9238854

There is also a great amount of information in this forum, you can check out the peptide profile section and there are also a few articles about the best ways to use peptides.
    As I already said, I've never used HGH mainly because of its price. I could afford to run it for 1-2 months but everywhere I read it says that there is no point in running HGH for less then 6 months. That's why I am looking into peptides because they appear to be an excellent option and also reasonably priced.

Thank you very much for the links you provided, will be a good read. And also good to know that peptides are working for old folks!
  5. #5 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't see why peptides wouldn't work in elder folks just as good as in young guys. I think you would benefit from using peptides even more than someone in their 20's. I haven't tried HGH as well but it is most likely more effective than peptides. But peptides are nearly the same as HGH and with all the fake HGH out there, I will only use peptides. I will only try HGH if someone gives it to me for free lol. Or if anti-aging clinic prescribes it to me and insurance covers it, when I get older of course. But probably when I get old, anti-aging clinics will only use peptides or even something better.
  6. #6 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

I have read the links that dseriousone, gave and have started to read articles on this forum. I will do some more research and then order peptides so I can start using them together with testosterone propionate. I will probably choose Mod GRF(1-29) as my GHRH and GHRP-6 as my GHRP because I think that increased appetite would be really beneficial while being on testosterone cycle.

I will definitely post here about my experience as well.
    Last edited by Sergeant; 30th June 2017 at 11:30 AM.
  7. #7 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

I have read the links that dseriousone, gave and have started to read articles on this forum. I will do some more research and then order peptides so I can start using them together with testosterone propionate. I will probably choose Mod GRF(1-29) as my GHRH and GHRP-6 as my GHRP because I think that increased appetite would be really beneficial while being on testosterone cycle.

I will definitely post here about my experience as well.
    And I will be waiting, as I'm very interested in what peptides can do for people in their 50's. How long are you going to run them? Only while on steroids or longer?
  8. #8 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    And I will be waiting, as I'm very interested in what peptides can do for people in their 50's. How long are you going to run them? Only while on steroids or longer?
    To begin with, I will order peptides so I can run them for that 8-week steroid cycle + 4-week PCT. When it comes to the end of my cycle, I will decide whether I want to keep using them or whether not based on the benefits I get from peptides. I will definitely switch GHRP-6 to GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin after I finish AAS cycle because increased appetite from GHRP-6 without steroids will probably make me fat.
  9. #9 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if they work for people over 50 but according to the users that answered - they do. I am quite interested in this as well. My mom is 58 years old and my dad is 59, they are not going to the gym but they look pretty good for their age, they sometimes do cardio like jogging or swimming to keep their selves healthy. I am just wondering if it would be beneficial for their health to start using peptides?

Perhaps, Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29 at the saturation dose before bed?
  10. #10 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I am not sure if they work for people over 50 but according to the users that answered - they do. I am quite interested in this as well. My mom is 58 years old and my dad is 59, they are not going to the gym but they look pretty good for their age, they sometimes do cardio like jogging or swimming to keep their selves healthy. I am just wondering if it would be beneficial for their health to start using peptides?

Perhaps, Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29 at the saturation dose before bed?
    I am sure that it would be great for their health! But why do you think that you will be able to convince them to start using peptides? My parents would never inject anything on their own, especially if I was the one who gave them the syringe lol