• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th December 2009 
    Thanks

Didn't work for us either

OK gang, add two more to the didn't work for us group. Just in the way of a little background here - we are both in our mid fifties, fairly healthy and take no medications at all. Me 6'3 240 - the wife 5'9 140. Old general lee has never had any significant problems standing at attention for the duration of our weekly date night encounters. Thus, I have never used any of the PDE5 inhibitors. The wife passed through menopause a few years back and has been dealing with a somewhat decreased libido. The motivating factors for us were 1) we are considering making an investment in PTN and thought it wise to at least try their flagship product before doing so 2) see if we couldn't add a little spark to the wife's libido 3) I was just curious and acting like a control group of sorts. We felt that our particular demographic would represent a significant portion of the market potential for this product.

Results of our SubQ trial ]Me- 0.5mg* SO-1mg* (day 1)
    Me- 1mg* * * SO-2mg* (day 7)
    Me- Nada* * SO- 0.75mg* 8 hours later another 0.75mg* (day 14)

Observations in all cases]
    Maybe we got a bad batch - maybe we are outliers - maybe something else. Whatever the case, it would be safe to say we were both disappointed.

Would be interested in any constructive comments. Thanks!
  2. #2 4th December 2009 
    Thanks

Re: Didn't work for us either!

a bad batch?? then there would be numerous others with the effect not being felt or experienced..

What dilution rate did you do?? that is how much Bacteriostatic water did you use to dilute the 10mg of product..
  3. #3 4th December 2009 
    Thanks

In the interest of simplicity and as recommended on utube 1cc of Bacteriostatic water. I was careful not to shake after reconstitution, just rolled the product around a bit till it looked like it was mixed well. We did store the unused portion in the fridge and out of the light.

The interesting thing is that I would have expected the solution to work for at least one of us. Was hoping to help the wife more than me, but I would gladly have welcomed any beneficial effects that came my way.

One more thing that is probably worth saying before going much further. I am NOT a troll. We WANT the stuff to work. Before finding this forum I posted something on PTN's message board - BIG mistake. Those folks take their investing pretty serious up there and did not receive our results report too well. We would love to be saying that we tried it and for us it proved to be the greatest thing since sliced bread - unfortunately that has not been the case.

In reading through some of the posts, it appears that we are not the only ones to be a little less than happy. Have any of the other negative posts been resolved?*
  4. #4 4th December 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

If it were me at 240lb I would take 1.5-2mg and the lady being 140 would get maybe 1mg

Certainly dont consider this trolling, great to read your story.* It is interesting to hear all sides and all sides are obviously welcomed.* Sounds like you experienced some feelings, not sure why they were so subtle.* Very well could be something that happened to the peptide, stranger things happen.* No difference in next days morning wood either?* I would try to get a replacement and see what happens.* You have done enough prep work to have a shot at having one of the home run stories, you have gone too far not to now* ]
  5. #5 4th December 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just last night I ran into a disappointing scenario.* However mine was a case of not listening to the SO and so I didnt know she was not coming home...learned this after the inject.* doh.* haha

In my case though, I injected ~.75mg...got the slight flush/nausea and then really didnt have my head into it.* Experienced a priority situation and woke up with extra sport.* Nothing too exciting, but it was functioning inside
  6. #6 5th December 2009 
    Thanks

Chris, thanks for the dosage suggestion. At the rate we were going it sounds like Momma should have been ready to pickup some weekend work at one o' dem mustang ranches* ;D. Will see what I can do about getting another sample. If that can happen, rest assured that I will be back with an update, be it Home Run - Base Hit - or Strikeout. Till then...